GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

I found Summer's boyfriend on Facebook. He appears to be really concerned, thanking the public for their help, etc.

It's really sad. I hope she comes home safe (and soon!).

if it's her ex. and his mother, they'd better drop her off safely somewhere ... and go to prison for kidnapping rather than murder

either way, they won't be getting custody of those kids now ...

Should foul play ever be involved in this case, they'll be facing a much more serious charge of aggravated murder rather than a charge of murder in Ohio.

"Pending divorce" could mean that she or her husband have not officially filed yet, but are separated.

"Pending divorce" could mean that she or her husband have not officially filed yet, but are separated.

That's what I'm thinking it means as well. It seems like Summer has a new boyfriend (for quite some time now?) and has moved on. Maybe her ex husband didn't like that idea? The fact police can't find him is suspicious enough.

I'm sure LE could get the mother in laws cell number and track it, right???

Gee, NG did 30 seconds on this, TY...NOT

3 Arrested in Summers Kidnapping

Three people have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping of a 25-year-old Hocking County mother, the FBI announced late Thursday.

Inman's estranged husband, William A. Inman II, 26, was arrested along with his parents, Williams A. Inman, 47 and Sandra K. Inman, 46, in Jackson County, the FBI said.

All three were arrested without incident in Ray, Ohio at 9:30 p.m. and were charged with kidnapping. They are expected to appear in Jackson County Municipal Court on Friday.

Inman, who has not been heard from since Tuesday night, has not been located
, the FBI said

Snipped from http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...story-logan-summer-inman-arrests.html?sid=102

It is frightening to think they have arrested the 3 of them, but they haven't said where Summer is? Not good.

Another Columbus TV station is reporting on the arrests made in connection with the kidnapping of Summer Inman.

Three Arrested In Connection With Kidnapping Of Logan Woman

LOGAN, Ohio --
Police say 3 people have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a missing Logan woman.

The three will appear in Jackson County Municipal Court sometime Friday, for a hearing to be extradited to Hocking County where they will face their charges.

So far, Summer Inman has not been located. Investigators continue to ask for the public’s assistance in locating Summer.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar/24/three-arrested-connection-missing-logan-woman-ar-433128/

The fact that Summer Inman still hasn't been located yet doesn't sound good.

Very scary they have not located Summer yet. :(

Snip from article:

Summer's husband had posted on his Facebook page that agents had raided his home Wednesday night.

"They said I am not a suspect then took my cellphones, cars, computers, and blocked my credit cards. Good thing Im not a suspect," he posted.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122520&article=8342462

Can anyone find his facebook page? I can't seem to find it but am on IPhone right now and it's harder to search. Thanks in advance!

Very scary they have not located Summer yet. :(

Snip from article:

Summer's husband had posted on his Facebook page that agents had raided his home Wednesday night.

"They said I am not a suspect then took my cellphones, cars, computers, and blocked my credit cards. Good thing Im not a suspect," he posted.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122520&article=8342462

Can anyone find his facebook page? I can't seem to find it but am on IPhone right now and it's harder to search. Thanks in advance!

I found it yesterday, but his wall was for friends only.

She looks absolutely stunning in her wedding dress.

She's beautiful, isn't she? He looked good also, looked a lot different back then than his mug shot shows him today.

Also, going from graduation dates, and the dates on the wedding pics, looks like they got married almost right after high school.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back