What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

I hope she has the kind of purging cramps that send you into a panic in public. :crazy:

Worried sick- about her hair. Wear it up, wear it down?

Decisions, decisions, LOL! Also; should she wear the white top and black pants she wore to the hearing the other day, or should she wear the one she constantly has to keep tucking in?

On a more serious note, I wonder if the DT will give her a pen and paper tomorrow?

Well, by now Casey is out of her comfort zone, IMO. I simply do not believe that she is still in Orange County. No way would a high profile inmate would be transported on the very morning of Jury selection. I don't care how much the media has watched for ICA to leave Orange County, they won't catch sight of her leaving, IMO.

Anyway, I think she has felt fairly comfortable in her little 'house' within the Orange County Jail. That is where all of her 'stuff' is. I think ICA just might be spending the night in new and unfamiliar digs tonight. She is not going to know the officers there and I am sure the officers will be watching her every move, IMO.

I hope it is a long night for ICA and that she reflects on just why she is there. If she has any sense at all, she will be very afraid. It is the beginning of the end for her and she now knows it.

MOO

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

It does not show her on their list of prisoners. If she is going here, then they may not list her at all....

"I wonder what they are gonna bring me to wear tomorrow.. omg, I hope it's tight and sexy. I want to look HOT in case there are any cute guys at the jury selection, tomorrow!!"

"I wonder how I should wear my hair... decisions, decisions! I better get in front of the mirror and play around with it tonight!!"

"I wonder what JB is gonna buy me to eat tomorrow? YAY, no jail food! I can't wait!"

"Caylee? OMG.. what a waste! That little brat and my <modsnip> mom are why I'm in here!"

:truce: Take whatever YOU as a rational, thinking human being MIGHT be feeling/wondering IF (the Almighty/God forbid) you were in her shoes, AND then apply JUST THE OPPOSITE as to what the felon inmate MIGHT be experiencing!

:waitasec: My big question of the moment: WHAT'S going on over at HopeSpring Drive? Perhaps an early night or maybe a sleepless one? :crazy::crazy:

Remember, the atty for GA & CA stated that they WILL NOT be attending jury selection!

Dang I miss those live web cams trained on the A's home....:crazy:
I wish there was one trained on ICA's cell!

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

It does not show her on their list of prisoners. If she is going here, then they may not list her at all....

It would not have to show her in PCSO. All the Booking personel would have to do is not update for the public site. All the facility has to do is keep the jail/facility count correct.

In fact, she could be in a city jail, or even a nearby Federal facility for security purposes.

JMO

"I wonder what they are gonna bring me to wear tomorrow.. omg, I hope it's tight and sexy. I want to look HOT in case there are any cute guys at the jury selection, tomorrow!!"

"I wonder how I should wear my hair... decisions, decisions! I better get in front of the mirror and play around with it tonight!!"

"I wonder what JB is gonna buy me to eat tomorrow? YAY, no jail food! I can't wait!"

"Caylee? OMG.. what a waste! That little brat and my idiot mom are why I'm in here!"

I think you nailed it! :rocker:

I think she is scared to face the people who might be on the jury, and thinking that she will have to see her mom in court after sending her away. She is trying to picture what the jurors will look like, what they will think of her, etc...Then she is taking her Lunesta or Ambien and going to sleep.

I don't think she is feeling anything less than euphoria. I'll bet she is so manic right now that even the door on her cell can hardly contain her. She's probably written and drawn through half a dozen spiral notebooks in the past 24 hours. There is really very little she can do with all her manic energy in such confined quarters so drawing and writing and daydreaming are really her only outlets. I don't think she is scared at all...just excited...very, very, excited. After all tomorrow is the first day of her new life, the first day of her true journey to freedom. I really believe this is how ICA sees it.

I agree. After all "she is such a good liar" and her lies have always worked before so why not now? It was only the big bad LE that chose not to believe her and framed her for something she would not do and did not do ... Yeah right. Now she will get a Jury of her peers who will see what a good Mother she was. They will listen and understand her half-truths. The only frustration she has is she wants to spin more lies, spin new stories .. She wants to talk.

It would not have to show her in PCSO. All the Booking personel would have to do is not update for the public site. All the facility has to do is keep the jail/facility count correct.

In fact, she could be in a city jail, or even a nearby Federal facility for security purposes.

JMO

She is not showing in Orange County corrections either.... :innocent:

I agree. After all "she is such a good liar" and her lies have always worked before so why not now? It was only the big bad LE that chose not to believe her and framed her for something she would not do and did not do ... Yeah right. Now she will get a Jury of her peers who will see what a good Mother she was. They will listen and understand her half-truths. The only frustration she has is she wants to spin more lies, spin new stories .. She wants to talk.

Yeah....remember, she was arrested on an effin' whim. Not because she had killed her daughter, but just on an effin' whim. I really don't think she has given Caylee a second thought, except to maybe blame her for the current situation she finds herself in. :banghead:

I don't think she feels anything. Nothing will become a reality to her until this all said and done.

She is a classic narsisstic. She feels nothing other than "my boys have this locked in. I'll walk outta here shortly and the hell-0 with the Anthonys. Gonna change my last name and get out of Orlando, finally ... freedom is coming my way."

Finally, tomorrow is the beginning of the end of my time in jail. Finally, I hope we get lots of cute boys on the jury, I sure could use some eye candy at this point. Finally, I will get a chance to have my story be heard. Finally, one step closer to acquittal and freedom. I wonder what that one cute boy I met at Fusion that one night I was so trashed is up to? I should really call him when this is all over, I think he could be THE ONE, he seemed so nice.

Now what should I do with my hair . . .

If she's out of OC - she's probably looking at the stars, the road, the life outside and creating fantasies and injecting herself into them. I suspect she's entertaining herself with speeches that demonstrate her vindication. I wonder, though, if she's even got an inkling that tomorrow she's gonna meet a whole slew of people who think she's full of crap - some won't know it yet, but they will. How will she convince (lie to) them? Ah well, sweet dreams...

Quick question...and any number of you can smack me for asking this...but will anything be streamed live tomorrow? Will we see any of the potential jurors?

I would expect some hysterics from her this evening. Maybe tearful hysterics but most likely an anger outburst.

Have to wonder what the other prisoners attitude toward her has been like today too.
I know she is in isolation, but evidently she is able to have at least a little contact with others.

Wouldn't ICA have already been transferred to the new location by now or at least on her way. I believe I read they are starting at 7:30Am so I doubt she is still in the OC jail by now.

She is so unaware of anything more than 10 minutes ahead that I'll bet she is excited by something new and some activity that isn't same old same old. And just think - she will get to see all her buddies on her legal team every day this week and be the centre of attention. :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back