Justin Beiber victim of statutory rape?

LawyersForJustinBieber’sAccuser:‘WeHaveCredibleEvidenceHe’sTheFather’

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/justin-bieber-mariah-yeater-dr-drew

From the article:
As first reported by Star magazine, Mariah Yeater said in court papers filed in San Diego that she and Bieber had an unprotected, 30-second fling in a backstage bathroom at the Staples Center following an October 2010 show. She said the 30-second sexual encounter with the singer resulted in her son Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater, who was born July 6.
Geez, a whole 30 seconds? Ouch.

I don't know if we are allowed to link to tmz, but they posted some interesting claims about this woman. Are we allowed to discuss what is posted on tmz here?

yes, TMZ is fine

in fact, I find them more accurate than most MSM

ya know it'd be nice if kids could get a proper start in life by knowing WHO their father is right from the get-go

ugh

Discussing the sex life of a minor? The media has no shame. :sick::sick::sick:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/gos...by-accuser-drops-paternity-suit-1653571.story

Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser Drops Paternity Suit

TMZ reports 20-year-old Mariah Yeater "quietly dismissed" her paternity suit last week, not long after the popster, 17, publicly denied her allegations and reportedly agreed to take a DNA test.

Word is, Yeater's lawyers have also withdrawn from the case, perhaps concerned in equal parts about her unconvincing interview with "The Insider," and the threats from Bieber's legal team that they would sue over the "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims."

Justin says:

"Never met the woman," he stated on "The Today Show" earlier this month. "None of it is true. ... I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...hering-her-baby-drops-paternity-suit-against/

Bieber, however, claims he never met the woman.

Yeater has been unemployed since March 15, 2011 and over the last 12 months, claimed an average paycheck of $125. She also gets $500 a month in public assistance.

She claimed the birth of her baby, born July 6, cost $25,000.

Yeater originally told an ex-boyfriend that he -- and not Bieber -- was the father of her baby, the New York Post reported earlier this month.

She could face serious legal ramifications for the claims against Bieber, experts say.

"If Ms.Yeater is making up these allegations and Justin Bieber is able to prove that in court by winning the case that she has filed, she may be liable for malicious prosecution under California law,” explained entertainment defamation attorney, Mitchell Langberg of Brownstein/Hyatt/Farber/Scheck LLP. “If that happens, she and her lawyers could be responsible to pay Bieber's attorneys' fees and other damages, but not for harm to his reputation.

Photo of Yeater:

yeater640.jpg

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/21/justin-bieber-dna-test/

Justin Bieber took a DNA test on Friday night in New Jersey, and now it's baby mama's move.

Justin's team will NOT settle or even discuss settlement with Yeater or her lawyer. It's now up to her to provide DNA results from Mariah's baby. Justin has vowed to sue Mariah and her lawyers once he establishes he's not the daddy. Mariah's lawyer was unavailable for comment.

***of course he was unavailable for comment.

I hope when the truth comes out, the Bieber team sues the heck out of this girl!

I think it's fairly obvious that she was just trying to get money from a celebrity. This kind of stuff really damages a star's reputation.

I hope when the truth comes out, the Bieber team sues the heck out of this girl!

I think it's fairly obvious that she was just trying to get money from a celebrity. This kind of stuff really damages a star's reputation.

I disagree. IMO This chick has some serious mental health issues. I feel sorry for her, Bieber is and will be fine. If anything, it brought him publicity...which is never a bad thing, especially since he lacks talent. imo

I disagree. IMO This chick has some serious mental health issues. I feel sorry for her, Bieber is and will be fine. If anything, it brought him publicity...which is never a bad thing, especially since he lacks talent. imo

How did you come to the conclusion that she has mental issues? Because she accused a celebrity of doing something they didn't do in order to receive money? Many people do that. It does not make them mentally unstable. It makes them a criminal.

I'm sure she was hoping, like most other cons who do this, that Justin would just fork over money to make it go away.

I'm proud of him and his team for standing up to this nonsense.

Newsflash: he didn't need the publicity! He's got plenty. It was a bad thing. How would you feel if you were accused of such a thing? Or if your child was accused of such a thing. He is a minor CHILD.

As far as his talent goes, perhaps you should listen to his voice. It may not be your kind of music, but the kid is extremely talented.

You don't go from YouTube to superstar without talent. You don't have 2 platinum selling artists/producers fighting over your contract without talent.

But that's beside the point.

I'm not a fan but I agree that he should sue this person for slander.

I wasn't even aware that Justin Bieber had entered puberty. :waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

30 seconds.....what a stud muffin :innocent:

i dont have an opinion on this either way,guess i'll just need to wait for the paternity results

How did you come to the conclusion that she has mental issues? Because she accused a celebrity of doing something they didn't do in order to receive money? Many people do that. It does not make them mentally unstable. It makes them a criminal.

I'm sure she was hoping, like most other cons who do this, that Justin would just fork over money to make it go away.

I'm proud of him and his team for standing up to this nonsense.

Newsflash: he didn't need the publicity! He's got plenty. It was a bad thing. How would you feel if you were accused of such a thing? Or if your child was accused of such a thing. He is a minor CHILD.

As far as his talent goes, perhaps you should listen to his voice. It may not be your kind of music, but the kid is extremely talented.

You don't go from YouTube to superstar without talent. You don't have 2 platinum selling artists/producers fighting over your contract without talent.

But that's beside the point.

If I were accused of something I didn't do? I couldn't care less, especially since it's something so easily disproven. Same goes if it were my CHILD.

As far as talent....you're entitled to your opinion. I just don't share it.

I'd say it should be under "so false" because radaronline first posted it, and then removed it. It's not even on there anymore. Her ex-boyfriend claims she told him he was the father.

"She tried to tell me it was my kid after one week. For a second I believed her then I went and talked to my grandma who said no sweetie that's not possible so when I went back to her she tried to say she got pregnant before she left," Terranova said."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...d_bieber_U4SI9XtemCEh30hNfx9M5I#ixzz1cqEDcfly

Man, read that whole article! What a classy girl!

Throwing a brick through a car window, accusing multiple men of being the father, including one who is underage and one she met when she got kicked out of school...nice. I'm sure her momma is so proud.

Sue her?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She's on WELFARE!

How exactly do you imagine that working?

Sue her?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She's on WELFARE!

How exactly do you imagine that working?

It's not about money!
It's about what's right.

Unlike her, Justin's not out trying to scam money off of someone.

He has every right to sue her. I hope he does.

It's disgusting how people try to get a quick payout from celebrities because they think since they have so much money, they will just settle.

It happens all the time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire