FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that we haven't heard anything from any of the family or attorney's about hearing...................

You got me worried since your hubby came home for lunch...lol. Mine would never but I strategically placed the vacume in the LR just in case.

Hysterical!!!!!! Mine throws in a "come home with no notice" every so often...
moral of the story...always keep the vacuum ready to go (in my case, a basket of laundry)...you can't sleuth a sleuth...

Has it ever been determined if Dale owns a boat? Did we see a boat anywhere at Dale Sr.'s house?

I'm not Teh, but am going to take a nap...hoping LE can proceed with formal charges soon...

LOL :) Gonna go get DS from school in a few minutes...Thanks in advance for updates and screen shots. Y'all are going to be on page 50 before I get back (30 min)...lol.

Prayers for Michelle, her children, and her loved ones...

Oh well...I guess she's not as worried as we are. :waitasec:

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I imagine she's trying her best not to alienate him, lest he keep the children away from Michelle's family.

Agreed...perhaps it was planned ahead, but not for that day (or maybe any specific day)...more of a "...if we did it we'd do it like this..."

then once PC aired....DS Jr.'s anger couldn't be contained and it was a "..ok...let's do it now...." scenario.... still premeditated though, if that makes sense.

I see it as more of the opposite. A spontaneous action based on rage and then he had to cover it up. So he called on his Dad for help. Something tells me he has had to call on Dad often to get him out of a jam. He's a 40 year old boy really. If it was premeditated, the boat would already have been in the water IMO. Moving a body after the police are called would be pretty risky behaviour for anyone in the suspect's immediate circle of family or friends. But if this turns out to be the case, then there must be some code down there in Orlando that parent's have to cover for the adult children's murderous ways at all costs. :waitasec:

MOO

RHughesWFTV Ryan Hughes
All is quiet at #DaleSmith's father's #Orlando home. No sign of his twins. He got custody of them. #MichelleParker. pic.twitter.com/AUE1CHML
4 minutes ago

does anyone know his middle initial? (I am searching boat registry)

Dale Jr. is a W., and I would think Dale Sr. is a W too for the Jr + Sr thing going on.

(I have such a headache and make no sense. I think I will just go to the bank and avoid the cameras as I look like a WILD WOMAN! :crazy: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans