Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

• My beliefs are firm.

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • My beliefs are undecided

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lisa is not listed as kidnapped or abducted anywhere that I can find. Maybe this is old news to everyone, but it's new to me.

Lisa Irwin - Endangered Missing

LISA IRWIN
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Nov 11, 2010 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Oct 4, 2011 Race: White
Age Now: 1 Height: 2'6" (76 cm)
Missing City: KANSAS CITY Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
Missing State : MO Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC1180911
Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Lisa. She was last seen at home on October 4, 2011 at approximately 4:00 a.m. Lisa has a birthmark on her right thigh. She was last known to be wearing purple pants and a purple shirt with kittens on it.

HUH?:waitasec:

I'm so angry with myself. I was at Sam's Club yesterday. I took a friend with me as she doesn't have a membership. My daughter was there and we got a TON of stuff. We were maneuvering 4 carts out the store between the 3 of us and I completely forgot to look at the poster board of missing kids. How stupid of me!! I will never get my sleuthing wings at this rate!

Regarding the boys transportation routine to school if its of anyone's interest the employer stated that JI walked the boys to school(posted in JI theory thread)..

Moo is that they are as all school walkers are in that thereis no certain way Set in stone.. meaning we too are the exact distance from my sons school and the transportation varies.since we too are ineligible for bus due to being so close we both walk and car ride... this varies dependant upon weather,running late,or work schedules .. which I believe would be the exact same for the Irwin/Bradley sons..

JMO,tho!

Unexpected hearing today in the Shon Perice case. First-degree murder trial scheduled to start Monday. Hearing had been scheduled for Thursday. All media were summoned to courtroom for afternoon hearing, which has been delayed.

Why do those following the Baby Lisa case care? Because it's the other high-profile criminal case in Clay County. Same prosecutor as would handle any criminal issues in the Baby Lisa case.

Shon Pernice charged with wife's murder. Her body was never found.

I posted a week or two ago that they finally put up a missing poster for Lisa at our "local" walmart. Today when I went, it was no longer there.

I checked again this past weekend, it's still down. Our not so local walmart that I went to today doesn't have missing person posters up, that I've been able to find.

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan