OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

He is a child in the eyes of the law. He's 17. So were his victims. High School kids.

I won't even get into the gun debate. My blood pressure would sky rocket.

You are right in the laws eyes he is a child, however I am sure he will be tried as an adult, isn't it funny that the 17 year old soldier is not a child, or the 16 year old mother! We sure have a double standard in this country!:waitasec:

It was, I think, first reported by WOIO; as of now, WAFB still affirms the Twitter pics on its site, but not through any reporting of its own - it's using a WOIO account and the site hasn't updated the article in almost five articles. And meanwhile, back at the WOIO site, the most recent lead article has dropped the matter entirely.

I'd say there right now is no confirmation that Lane is the "Twitter Triptych" guy.

No confirmation, but several media sites were quoting students earlier that he had posted on twitter yesterday about this, but they just thought it was a joke.

It was, I think, first reported by WOIO; as of now, WAFB still affirms the Twitter pics on its site, but not through any reporting of its own - it's using a WOIO account and the site hasn't updated the article in almost five articles. And meanwhile, back at the WOIO site, the most recent lead article has dropped the matter entirely.

I'd say there right now is no confirmation that Lane is the "Twitter Triptych" guy.

Okay, thanks. I tried reading the articles and blogs that were posted earlier, but a lot of the embedded links to the pictures are gone now (i.e. the Steve Huff blog posted earlier this afternoon).

FWIW, I don't think the boy holding the guns looks anything like the boy holding the teddy bear in the V-day pics.

Its all just so sad.

I'm not the greatest judge of faces in photos (especially when one is looking at them via the internet, staring at a monitor instead of holding a snapshot) but I didn't think the Twitter pics looked much like the Facebook guy at all.

Definitely one of those "but I could be wrong!" things though.

fwiw....CNN is showing this picture. This one looks more like the teddy bear one, imo.
120227091944-ohio-shooting-suspect-story-top.jpg

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/27/justice/ohio-school-shooting/?hpt=hp_t1

My understanding of the photos is that they were confirmed not to be him, and had been either posted earlier in the week and are someone else entirely(still seriously disturbing then i they are real) the article I was reading discussed it, going to see if I can find it now.

If it's not the same kid, I hope they find him or we'll have another tragedy in the not too distant future.

If it's not the same kid, I hope they find him or we'll have another tragedy in the not too distant future.
Which is probably why we're not getting confirmation one way or the other. The FBI is aware of these pix now and are probably tracking this kid down as we speak.

I'm sure it will all get cleared up as soon as the authorities get their hands on this kid (if there is a second kid).

JMHO

I'm sure the students will know who is who.
I'm looking for 1 of the 1st articles where they were looking for a 2nd shooter,
but said he was alone?????

Make sure you have links to these photos, peeps. Posting pics of minors that are not perps is a big no no. :nono:

:tyou:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7640021&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Shooting reported at Chardon High School near Cleveland, Ohio, 4 injured, 1 dead[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back