GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope

everyone just wonders if he was there that night, if he is a co worker, what the nature of their relationship was, etc

I was just asking questions based off of what "Nick said". I have not heard anything from LE or the media about a "male friend". Just trying to play detective in my own home.

Re: talk of Nick being a sort of taxi.
I ran a small bar like Froggy's. Our bartender would run people home every single night.if she was'nt there then the bar back did. It was a much appreciated "service". Good for all involved, though now years later I see how dangerous it was.
Just saying it happens.

yep, that was my thinking when I brought that 'taxi' phrase up to describe Nick.

The brother of a Fort Bragg soldier who has been missing for a week said Friday that they family remains confident that she is alive and will be found.

Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, of St. Cloud, Fla., was last seen around 1:20 a.m. April 14 leaving a bar on Ramsey Street in Fayetteville called Froggy Bottoms.

Officials at Fort Bragg reported her missing to Fayetteville police Monday when she didn't show up for duty.

Investigators were searching the area near the bar Friday after a two-day search of a pond about 8 miles away, which was prompted by a tip, turned up nothing.Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said that detectives are still treating Bordeaux's disappearance as an active missing person's case but that they have "grave concerns" about her well-being.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11006389/

I was trying to think of the words that the Chief used the other day about Nick and the latest article that you posted has it "person with information." So, at the moment that's what he is, not a POI.

I think MSM throws around the word Person Of Interest too much...must be to gain more headline grabbing attention. Yesterday, I heard & saw the phrase a few times about NH, can't link you now, but I am sure you all saw it. Meanwhile, when reporters asked the police chief directly if NH is a POI, he said NO.
I think MSM uses POI they way I do, which is not good. (Remember, I have 4 POI's right now...but hey, I can do that, I'm not LE...MSM should not do it, IMO).

No, Woe - only speculation by a few that others might have caught a ride as a group with KB from NH. I don't think this is the case, honestly.

I have this scene in my head - not sure where its coming from.... goes like this: KB went to Froggy's (planned) with NH - that unnamed male friend we don't know anything about came into the bar at some point? Could that unnamed male friend be someone from the base? Perhaps someone that reported her missing? Dare I say it? Just a thought. There is information that probably points directly to a motive or something .. stemming from something that happened that night...which is why it's imperative that the police speak with everyone.. then, I would wager.. a clear picture will form.... just my gut talkin...

If it's Kelli's blood, maybe there are other ways to extract DNA from the clothing to match it with the owner. Then the DNA is compared with the POI's, etc. So it can take some time (this is all stuff I've learned on WS). Someone with more knowledge may have better answers.

wonder if they will plan any vigils for Kelly this weekend (tonight/early saturday it has been a week since she went missing)

I also wonder if someone will put up a reward?

VOH based on the information that you KNOW and have observed, do you have a theory as to what may have happened? I am not asking for your theory, just if you have one?

I have two very probably theories. However, one is significantly more likely than the other.

nope

everyone just wonders if he was there that night, if he is a co worker, what the nature of their relationship was, etc

oh thanks - nurse, do you know what could be wrong with my 'thanks' button? It's driving me crazy. I can 'thank' peeps maybe 2x and then it sticks and I have to refresh and go back and usually it'll work then. Then it starts sticking again. This has been going on for awhile. Any clues?

oh thanks - nurse, do you know what could be wrong with my 'thanks' button? It's driving me crazy. I can 'thank' peeps maybe 2x and then it sticks and I have to refresh and go back and usually it'll work then. Then it starts sticking again. This has been going on for awhile. Any clues?

It's been happening to me now for days, you aren't alone lol.

woe, if you don't see the button refresh the page and than try hitting the button.

hth

Re: talk of Nick being a sort of taxi.
I ran a small bar like Froggy's. Our bartender would run people home every single night.if she was'nt there then the bar back did. It was a much appreciated "service". Good for all involved, though now years later I see how dangerous it was.
Just saying it happens.

This would not be beneficial to Pointdexter. As I stated he has Froggys as his hobby and businesses. One of his businesses is a taxi service. On several occasions, the taxi had to be called for patrons of the bar because the staff would not allow them to drive home.

::hands Woe an oil can:: maybe this will help with your sticky thanks button!

You know, I am really happy that you posted this about people helping the women to their cars safely, and to my thinking, this wasn't and isn't just a normal sleezy bar.

VOH, are these bikers like regular guys who are in a biker club for sport? Versus like Hell's Angels types? I've known both in my life and know the difference. You don't sound like someone cut from the HA cloth if ya know what I mean.

I have two very probably theories. However, one is significantly more likely than the other.

Yesterday I asked you if you thought this case would be solved, and you said yes. I think that was before the police chiefs news conference. I am just wondering, today, do you still feel the same? That the case will be solved, or are you slightly less confident...or...
TIA

VOH, I have another question.

When you reply 'you cannot answer that question' would you please state whether you do know the answer but cant reveal it at this time?

You would still not be divulging any information but that way we can go back to the questions asked of you and remember that you did know the answer to particular questions that have been asked.

I have to say that it is reassuring that you do have a couple theories. It gives me more confidence that this case will be solved. Thank you for that.

Couple more quick questions as follow up...if you will oblige...

Is it still considered "their" bar? ( you said was)

and

Do you know if this "local motorcycle group" are going to assist in the search once volunteers will be accepted.

Thank you for putting up with all the questions VOH....

I want to say that there were about six clubs that visited Froggys fairly frequently in recent months. Please do not get in your head a motorcycle gang that is shown on TV. Many of the members of these clubs are veterans, active duty, and family men. In fact, often times their significant others join them. The main club however, has been there since the bar opened as Froggys. There club house is local to the bar. There are no turf wars or anything like that. They are friendly guys that like to ride their harley's, drink a few beers, play some pool, occasionally sing karaoke, and hang out with each other.

I do not know if any of the riders will be joining the search. I do know that Thursday night, bike night, Froggys was packed. There were lots of motorcycles there. As I commented prior, Nick's car was not there. If I was Nick, after it came out his history, I would not want to be around those guys either!

VOH- Have you learned anything new about NH that would change your thoughts about him in the last 48 hours? You appeared to believe his story the other day when you said you drilled him after KB went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88