17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it might mean that he was "raking his fingers through his hair" but he doesn't have hair do it would basically be him raking his fingers through his bald head? Still, he would get blood on his hands. The whole thing that bothers me with the blood is that it appears to not in any way be deluded with water (as it was raining) and the grass had to be wet? It's just red blood. Like it had just happened?

I'm wondering -- if when he jumped up and lunged at Trayvon because he didn't think Trayvon was that injured if that is when he hit his head against the sidewalk? It looks like it had just started bleeding and not something that was repeatedly happening and making contact with a wet surface or rain drops?

MOO

I realize that picture has been posted so many times Yikes!! It is quite apparant the the blood flow had not been interrupted by repeated bashing onto sidewalk..it was only a normal gravity flow pattern from a punctate wound, and one small laceration without surrounding tisssue abrasions or scrapes..so it just means he received those wounds by knocking his head on something that broke the skin and allowed blood to escape... It also appears that his wiping his head after getting off of Travon he disturbed a clot which allowed a few more cc's of blood to escape and drain downwards toward his neck...

There's been alot of embellishments going on here by Zimmerman's surrogates that I have come to understand felt Life in danger is just not reasonable in my pea brain :banghead:

Huge thing..WTH was a non-participant even on that crime scene..Talk about ability to alter evidence..tainting etc..But Sandford Police dont seem to care about such detail :banghead:

And if it is confirmed by the EMT's what will your position be then?

I am just curious about what it will take to convince people that this was self defense.

I know what it will take to convince me this was murder. It will take the State proving that GZ continued to follow TM and was the aggressor. Then I will firmly believe he should be held responsible. Right now I am going by what I know and when the 911 dispatcher said "we don't need to do that" I heard GZ say "okay". When I see evidence that he wasn't heading back to his truck as he claims, I will change my opinion.

He said 'okay' but then he refused to go wait by the mailboxes for police. He said to have them call him and he would tell them where he was.

I think it's hard to delineate this. Posters are saying that him carrying a weapon and flashlights go to showing his state of mind that night. It's hard to show it doesn't necessarily when it ultimately leads to examples outside of the case.

Key Words as it relates to this case. All of the discussion about who carries a gun, why they don't why they should. It is opinion based on a persons own personal preference and it may reflect on their feelings in this case. I've given broad latitude to this discussion, but it is time to get back to the discussion at hand, which is the shooting of Trayvon Martin and not gun control in general, but rather how in this case it is affected by the SYG.

Yes. It would be useful for me. I am also an adult who can legally, if I wanted to, purchase a gun and get a concealed weapons permit. This in no way helps a kid though.

I don't have a problem with people owning guns or even carrying them. That's their right. I personally choose not to have a gun because my worst fear would be shooting my poor innocent cat who for some reason likes to raise hell in the middle of the night and her wild antics wake me up out of a deep sleep and my first reaction is someone is in my house. :floorlaugh:

My cat's life is more important than my own... but I have some mean butcher knives!!
I think your cat might be related to mine she loves scaring me awake in the middle of the night by knocking things off of shelves and dressers.

Heads up! Closing this thread in 1 minute! Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7811875#post7811875"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't trust that photo. Why was the blood not farther down on his neck and collar, etc. I am shocked at how far they will go.
Maybe because the abrasions were superficial and the blood is already drying on his scalp.

And if it is confirmed by the EMT's what will your position be then?

I am just curious about what it will take to convince people that this was self defense.

I know what it will take to convince me this was murder. It will take the State proving that GZ continued to follow TM and was the aggressor. Then I will firmly believe he should be held responsible. Right now I am going by what I know and when the 911 dispatcher said "we don't need to do that" I heard GZ say "okay". When I see evidence that he wasn't heading back to his truck as he claims, I will change my opinion.

I believe TM had the right to protect himself if GZ grabbed him. GZ did not have to punch him in the nose for TM to believe his life was in danger. Those who carry guns appear to be pretty secure because of the fact they are carrying a gun. Obviously GZ felt secure having a gun or he would not have gone after TM. So at what point did he feel insecure....he always had the gun. Did GZ ever think that if TM were a thief he would stand there and wait for LE???? What was the point of locating TM???? He had no authority to hold him. So what was his point when he exited his vehicle????? Seems obvious to me this one was not going to get away. jmo

I just wonder how much ABC paid for this picture.

I want to know WHO, after shooting someone, has the thought of even making a phone call to someone other than 911? We know he wasn't calling 911 because he yelled for neighbors to do that for him. We know he wasn't calling his wife because he told whoever took this photograph to call his wife. So who was he calling??

I can understand if he was in shock and didn't get down to help Trayvon -- I could even see him falling to the ground himself and being thankful for being alive (if he was really being attacked??). But he wasn't in shock! He was thinking clearly enough to make a phone call -- who was he calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member