17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the tests showed the voice was not GZ then why did the investigator say that the analysis gave him no insight into who's voice it is. Its gotta be either TM or GZ and if he concluded it was not GS then the only possible other choice is TM.

I believe that the FBI either opined that it was inconclusive, or they opined that it was GZ and Gilbreath discarded both results as they were contradicting.

The FBI is not obligated to tell the SA anything if they are conducting their own investigation and we do know the FBI is never in a hurry to release their reports. Think back to the months and months of whinning from JB. lol

Trayvon's family is so blessed to have these attorneys on their side.

Martin family attorney addresses Rainbow PUSH...

Crump has called this revelation "a bombshell.'" Zimmerman was released from jail this week after posting bond.

"Trayvon Martin is dead," Crump said. "We don't know his version of what happened. The only other witness now is George Zimmerman and it's his credibility. And if he'll lie about little things like money and bond hearings, we know he'll lie about big things dealing with whether he's going to be convicted of second-degree murder."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8640403

The only black on the arms of GZ's jacket is off the shoulder. The rest of the arm on the jacket is red, not black. On the picture of his bloody head it appears his jacket arms are all black if he is, indeed, holding that phone to his ear??? But the night of the shooting the jacket he had on the arms were mostly red. Black across the shoulder area to the cap of the shoulder area the rest of the arm is red. jmo

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/30/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS290836921920120330

Sorry, LC, I'm not following whether this is directed at me or Dr.F, whose post I c&p'd rather than quoted (b/c I was already in the reply box and it was easier :blushing:). It's my understanding that a significant part of the George's jacket was red, and that Trayvon was not wearing any red at all.

Sorry, LC, I'm not following whether this is directed at me or Dr.F, whose post I c&p'd rather than quoted (b/c I was already in the reply box and it was easier :blushing:). It's my understanding that a significant part of the George's jacket was red, and that Trayvon was not wearing any red at all.

GZ's jacket is red with black stripe on the back. Trayvon was wearing a grey hoodie (nothing red).

Standards call for comparing speech containing words to speech containing words, not comparing screaming (with very few words) to speech. This expert for the newspaper was using some sort of new technology and then claimed he ruled Zimmerman out, without ruling Trayvon in. For all I know Trayvon's voice wouldn't match either. First one has to demonstrate their technology is reliable and accurate for it to even be allowed into court.

Well, I think what's been described in this post would make any tests they had done inadmissible on the basis for which you just described it. I believe they were a little more scientific and technical in how they reached their conclusions. And there were two of them doing different tests. jmo

Except perhaps all his blood after GZ shot him point blank in the chest, then I would venture to guess that his gray hoodie was almost completely red.

At the good doctor, lol. Or anyone who thinks GZ's sleeves were all black. I think the confusion is from the latest picture of the back of GZ's head because it looks as if his jacket arm is all black....even the lower part. We know that is not true. So why does the arm appear in that picture to be black??? jmo

But we do know as of right now that the tests that were done by two experts both claim it was not GZ's voice and cannot identify the voice because they had no sample of TM's voice. If they do more testing by other experts and they all conclude that it is not GZ's voice that is exactly what the jury will hear. That it was not GZ that was screaming in horror for his life. jmo

Imo, that will NEVER happen. The State will also have to contend with Trayvon's father's initial statement that it was NOT Trayvon yelling.

I wonder what color shirt Trayvon had on underneath the hoodie? Did we ever get any details on that?

I read that just like the Orlando Sentinel article he mentioned. The test gave them no insight into who's voice it was.

But unless the FBI test reported something completely different then the Sentinel's test we know the voice is not Zimmerman's.

I'd bet the farm that the FBI testing came back with a different result than the Orlando Sentinel. If it came back and matched that it was Trayvon then I've no doubt that Gilbreath would have said so when he testified. If he has the results of the guys hired by the Orlando Sentinel which say its Trayvon and the FBI concurs with that, he wouldn't have answered that neither test gave him any insight into whose voice it was.

I have given this much thought too. And I find it much more terrifying that someone can call police, follow a handbook of what to tell police and go down the list on that call, stalk and murder an unarmed kid who went for candy and tea and not get arrested for it on the spot. That is terrifying. That is not at all how things are supposed to happen in this country. Wrongful persecution, I think not. May George be safe and have his day in court but remember in America it is alright to speak up when a travesty has been committed and those against killing kids are speaking up. George is in the spotlight, he put himself there and may it shine brightly.
Perfect Summation!

With George laying on his back I would think a large portion of what John could see of the jacket would be black at least from the video I have seen of the jacket. IMO

Imo, that will NEVER happen. The State will also have to contend with Trayvon's father's initial statement that it was NOT Trayvon yelling.

I would take the word of an expert over that of a father who just lost his son any day! You can't expect a father to be able to comprehend that those screams were his sons. That is for the experts to decide.

IMO, I do believe that both George and Trayvon could have been yelling at different moments, however, those last few seconds of Trayvon's life and listening to those screams and as soon as the shot is fired those screams go silent? That was Trayvon.

MOO

I'd bet the farm that the FBI testing came back with a different result than the Orlando Sentinel. If it came back and matched that it was Trayvon then I've no doubt that Gilbreath would have said so when he testified. If he has the results of the guys hired by the Orlando Sentinel which say its Trayvon and the FBI concurs with that, he wouldn't have answered that neither test gave him any insight into whose voice it was.

Did they say if the tests had even come back yet? Maybe that is why he didn't have any insight?

I don't think the State has to deal with anything. Once they play the tape it will be obvious on the parents faces that they are listening to their son screaming in horror. I believe Mr. Martin said the second time he heard the tape it was much clearer than the first time and he agreed it was his son. Since the tapes have been "cleared" up from when we originally heard them it does sound more like a kid than an adult. jmo

If John got such a good look you would think he would have said the black guy was on top. Never says a word about what the guy on top was wearing. IMO

I just listened to his 911 call and in it he does say that the black guy is on the ground and dead. Please that not verbatim. I think he said black guy and not the guy in black. Anyone know for sure because I don't feel like getting the headset back out and listening again, lol.

iirc it is guestamated to take about a year to come to trial, they were renting the town home and probably had a year lease. Probably will pay the rent up to end lease, and are now living some place else they (will probably have to pay) still have all their other bills they had when they left, car, insurance, tuitions, etc, etc. $50,000 for two people to survive off of is not much. I for one do not feel the money is spent. It (the missing amount) was probably moved to an account that they (the z's) have access to. They will probably have to end up moving more from the defense account to their living expenses account before it is over. jmo

What really bothers me about this is how many people in our country want to support an accused murderer. It as if his crime pays. It is disgusting. jmo

You have to remember though Gilbreath is giving out as little as possible about the evidence as possible.

I believe O'Mara is trying to make everything look shaky to the judge and the public to help lower the bond request and to keep the donations coming in. I think that is why he never specifically asked if it was Zimmerman's voice. IMO

I still want to know who the neighbor was that took that picture? I want to know why it was so important to take a picture of George's head and not help the dying kid on the ground? You know, the unarmed one that wasn't moving compared to the man who was up, walking around, and making phone calls?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members