NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The text messages really get my goat. Hey dad of the year do you want a fn medal for getting dressed and making lunches? Even in his alibi building bullrubbish text messages he is tooting his own horn to his murdered wife.

I know statement analysis isn't kosher around here and I have to agree a certain blogger takes things too far, but it is such an odd thing to say when you are cheerfully enquiring after your missing wife in a text. He probably had just got dressed, he didn't mention that for nought. It is significant to him for some reason. Unless Allison dressed him herself every day and this is why it is of note, I bet the washing machine and/or dryer were going when QPS showed up. He was having a right old spring clean that morning.

I know we can't tell other people what to write but if you are going to make up an alternate theory about other people than the accused being responsible it'd be ace if you made a disclaimer at the top that you are going to exclude the totality of evidence known at this point and cherry pick facts.

Great post ozazure!!!....you said it..."alibi building bullrubbish"....plastic evidence...transparent...a jury will see straight through all that...

Yes, exactly why it's weird!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Just a little bit! You people crack me up regularly!
Sorry, but that interview where GBC says he was a little bit hurt comes across as the biggest load of b......t and oh so insincere and in that pathetic bung-on voice. I watch it from time to time just for a laugh. If this is the best he can do, no wonder he doesn't talk!

Even the content of that interview is all about him! Talks about self and his girls; self little bit hurt; self telling police everything. If that had been me, I would have been more interested in talking about Allison - beg for her to come home or contact; hope she wasn't injured, kidnapped or worse. I sure as heck would not be talking about myself!

Welcome Thebuttlerdidntdoit, and thanks for your useful post.

I think there were a couple of different posters on here way back who mentioned someone seeing 'something' going on up the driveway that night, but not sure if both posters were referring to the same person or not.

One mentioned the 4 car doors being opened, and another mentioned the sighting of 'something' being put into the car. One is quoted as follows, but it's actually the Prado that's mentioned, not the Captiva (The captiva being the car that police believe Allison's blood was found in)

05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

"Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day."

Does anyone else here remember the other posts re the 4 car doors being open, or who the poster was? I have tried searching, but my pc is playing up something shocking this morning, so am having trouble.

Correct children were at home, that leaves us with a number of possibilities

1. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

2. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact.

3. Children were 'minded' by 2nd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

4. Children were 'minded' by 3rd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact..

is there more that i may have missed????

I'm going to go with...

5. Children were 'minded' by 3rd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact, while 4th person sat at bus stop as look out. Again either accomplice or accessory after the fact.

Yes, exactly why it's weird!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Just a little bit! You people crack me up regularly!
Sorry, but that interview where GBC says he was a little bit hurt comes across as the biggest load of b......t and oh so insincere and in that pathetic bung-on voice. I watch it from time to time just for a laugh. If this is the best he can do, no wonder he doesn't talk!

Even the content of that interview is all about him! Talks about self and his girls; self little bit hurt; self telling police everything. If that had been me, I would have been more interested in talking about Allison - beg for her to come home or contact; hope she wasn't injured, kidnapped or worse. I sure as heck would not be talking about myself!

Just found an anomaly in reporting. Do you see anything wrong?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...fekiller-gerard-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html

Mr Baden-Clay told the officer the scratches were caused by an old shaver.
In the documents, police said they appeared to be scratches "similar to scratches made by fingernails as they are not straight or clean cuts normally made by a sharp razor blade".

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx5u5uCm

I'm going to go with...

5. Children were 'minded' by 3rd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact, while 4th person sat at bus stop as look out. Again either accomplice or accessory after the fact.

Nice!

Thanks Lu-Lu!

Nigerian Doctor: I am most horrendously shocking in the heard that your son is being herewith accused of a crime most heinous. Let me assure in most strongish terms that I am of full support in your sons right to be freedomed. I would most generously like to give you from the the funds of my Uncle the deceased Nigerian King the means of assuring your eminent son, the most expedious means of freedom. I have at my disposal $20.8 million and will happily send you $50,000, with more to follow. All I ask in return is that you deposit $12000 to the account of your nearest FedEx office (account details attached), as the funds are being held up by lawyers wishing to be paid and your deposit will allow full access to these funds.
Yours faithfully
Nigerian Doctor.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Don't be sorry! I was laughing at that a little bit ;-)

Yeah, I had a look at it, there are a few tell tale signs it's contrived. And I did think he was a bit too eager to talk to the hot chick, I mean, reporter. He was like a puppy off his leash bounding over there then suddenly seemed to realise "Uh oh, camera, got to pretend". Same as the funeral vid, didn't buy those tears.

Also I have a feeling it was MaverickAu from early days, who spoke about the advice from the BC's councellor to do the '15 minutes a night discussion'. I could be wrong there, but whoever it was, that's obviously another rumour which appears to have turned out to be true. If it was MaverickAu, he seems to have been pretty spot on with many things he said way back at the beginning.

Sorry can't search to confirm at the moment.

It had crossed my mind before that a hypothetical scenario could have been that Allison was unconscious when put in the car, which travelled up around Rafting road. She woke up unexpectedly, tried to escape, was caught - hence the 2 piercing screams and the third muffled scream. Was she murdered around there? Then placed in the car again? Just further speculation. The unexplained screams still bother me as they were night piercing screams of someone in imminent danger. The screams heard were a female voice.

And perhaps her head was clonked against the wheel arch and she bled?

And perhaps her head was clonked against the wheel arch and she bled?

The report says that there's only a smear of blood and below that, 'a drop'.

This doesn't match with blood dripping down doors and wheel arches covered in luminol imo.

Police examine the Baden-Clay's Holden Captiva SUV, which they had owned for eight weeks.

They allegedly found a "blood smear" in the rear of the vehicle and a strand of blonde hair.

Investigators alleged that the smear was "a contact smear" and resulted in "a further droplet of blood falling below the smear onto the floor of the vehicle". Police allege the blood was identified as Mrs Baden-Clay's, but examinations into the hair were continuing.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx9WwePR

And there it is - the known shock value these images present to anyone without the knowledge of how the marks may have come about. The QPS know full well it would illicit strong responses. In combination with GBC's saccharine SMSes to Allison, they are baiting further informants to come forward, IMO.
Without the release of such information and images, it all can become 'sanitized'. Seeing and hearing information 'grounds' the murder and keeps it 'real' for us. This may help elicit further information from locals who may have decided not to say anything about what they have known, seen or heard. Please call Crimestoppers if you have anything that you may know, have seen or have heard that may help the Police.

Mr Baden-Clay was asked to give a formal statement as part of the missing person investigation.

Police said he obtained legal advice and declined to be formally interviewed.

Police had noticed scratches on Mr Baden-Clay's right side cheek, which were photographed by scenes of crimes officers.

Mr Baden-Clay told the officer the scratches were caused by an old shaver.

In the documents, police said they appeared to be scratches "similar to scratches made by fingernails as they are not straight or clean cuts normally made by a sharp razor blade".

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yxABuS13

Mr Baden-Clay's parents, Nigel and Elaine, gave "brief statements" to police.

The investigators allege Mr Nigel Baden-Clay did not mention the Face Time call from his son's mobile phone.

Police investigators maintain that neither Mr Nigel Baden-Clay or Mrs Elaine Baden-Clay had consented to further interviews with police.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yxAN0KZN

The text messages really get my goat. Hey dad of the year do you want a fn medal for getting dressed and making lunches? Even in his alibi building bullrubbish text messages he is tooting his own horn to his murdered wife.

I know statement analysis isn't kosher around here and I have to agree a certain blogger takes things too far, but it is such an odd thing to say when you are cheerfully enquiring after your missing wife in a text. He probably had just got dressed, he didn't mention that for nought. It is significant to him for some reason. Unless Allison dressed him herself every day and this is why it is of note, I bet the washing machine and/or dryer were going when QPS showed up. He was having a right old spring clean that morning.

I know we can't tell other people what to write but if you are going to make up an alternate theory about other people than the accused being responsible it'd be ace if you made a disclaimer at the top that you are going to exclude the totality of evidence known at this point and cherry pick facts.

:woohoo: GO BAYBEE GO!!!!

Couldnt agree more..... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members