Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's his excuse???
:floorlaugh:
Baez, highly sought after:rolleyes: high profile criminal defense attorney, :rolleyes:couldn't come up with a more intelligent answer..he did go to Law school right?

And his answer said "there" instead of "their" The iorn man can't spell. Of course then I wrote "pubic facebook" instead of "public facebook" but at least that was just a fat finger mistake. :giggle:

He is. The "it took me 8 years to pass the bar/get accepted because I had bad ethics, bikini salesman, skating on thin ice, Perry Mason ambush lawyer club"

And he still can't spell. LOL

If not for the Pinellas 12, Jose Baez would be chasing ambulances. He just got lucky with a lazy jury.

I doubt anyone here is 'friends' with JB on Facebook, but if you are can you confirm what I have seen quoted on another site, that he is ridiculing this whole 'news' story about the computer forensics.... it would seem to confirm that is what this whole Pipitone report is about..?

He is. The "it took me 8 years to pass the bar/get accepted because I had bad ethics, bikini salesman, skating on thin ice, Perry Mason ambush lawyer club"

Yes and I didn't mean that being a lawyer isn't an honorable profession. His kind isn't honorable IMO.

He bungled his way through this case and got lucky with the jury.

I can remember him boasting about his "opening statement" within a few months of the charges and that's what the jury fell for.

And his answer said "there" instead of "their" The iorn man can't spell. Of course then I wrote "pubic facebook" instead of "public facebook" but at least that was just a fat finger mistake. :giggle:

And... iorn? Iron?

I doubt anyone here is 'friends' with JB on Facebook, but if you are can you confirm what I have seen quoted on another site, that he is ridiculing this whole 'news' story about the computer forensics.... it would seem to confirm that is what this whole Pipitone report is about..?

Tulessa said she is and she posted his comment.

AZLawyer has asked for a screenshot and I think of few of us are putting the word out trying to get one.

I honestly have no idea what this is all about. I am guessing computer forensics based on the conversation here? All I do know is that I am eagerly anticipating 11pm.

Eeks! BAYOU! I meant that for the pin 12 it did not matter Not me! We are of the same opinion! Threads moving so fast. Sorry! Ya know I would not say that it does not matter to us! :hug:

LoL! I knew what you meant'

And... iorn? Iron?

I still laugh when I think of BaezSpeak...or Spell, in this case. "Iorny." Best written with a big goober sharpie on a very large pad of paper perched on an easel, placed in front of jury still cross-eyed from sugar shock courtesy of the Dessert Lady.
:floorlaugh:

m_a45d8fa914e437243cadc3cbc1c069ee.jpg

Caylee74.jpg

caylee_anthony_easter2_287.jpg

untitled.jpg

249364_213545328666493_211697718851254_713402_4619461_n.jpg

caylee11.jpg

cay9.jpg

image5386364g.jpg

CayleeAnthony2.jpg

247135_215969208424105_211697718851254_730713_1078684_n.jpg

Anthony+Caylee+8.jpg

cay23.jpg

262086_228187993868893_211697718851254_774717_7231966_n.jpg

cayleeanthony22.jpg

Oh Gawd!! TWO AND A HALF MORE HOURS TO GO!!!

I can't wait!!!! :skip::skip::skip:

Guess I can fill the time by having some dinner...:waitasec: ...maybe feed my dogs....:waitasec:

And we might see Baez thwarted - it's been a while - wish I'd kept a copy of those radio guys and their interview......just to amuse us for a while..:floorlaugh:

Hey - is this it??? OMG -it is. Have a chuckle while we wait!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg
or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg

I never get tired of looking at that precious little face. It amazes me how these pictures can put a smile on my face, but a feeling of great sadness in my heart at the same time.

R.I.P. Sweet Caylee.

As a side note I have twitter open in another tab. I keep trying to "like" tweets and I come back here and forget I can post more than 120 characters.

i don't know if anyone here follows him on fb but he's already answering the big story there. He claims the timeline is off by an hour and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. hmmmmmm

hmmmm indeed.

Do you have a link for that one?

i do not. I never "friended" him on facebook. You'd have to do that to read it. :)

the person who quoted it had friended him very early on so we get to see what he's saying. I trust her 100%.

i have him as a friend.lemme go look!

Somebody get me a screenshot of that post STAT!!!

Guess who removed me as a friend in the past hour??? Yep he reads here!! Hi Jose!!:seeya:

Oh Gawd!! TWO AND A HALF MORE HOURS TO GO!!!

I can't wait!!!! :skip::skip::skip:

Guess I can fill the time by having some dinner...:waitasec: ...maybe feed my dogs....:waitasec:

And we might see Baez thwarted - it's been a while - wish I'd kept a copy of those radio guys and their interview......just to amuse us for a while..:floorlaugh:

These guys, lg?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg&playnext=1&list=PL557D458AD869E716&feature=results_video"]Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!" - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni