GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

Also has there been any mention of a cellphone? I was just trying to see what I could see on her Facebook and it shows she has 56 mobile uploads.

And one last question has anyone seen the quotev website with a girl similar in looks, same age, same nicknames and joined a month after the disappearance? Maybe I'm totally off but I couldn't help but notice the similarities.

Thanks for bringing the quotev account up. I had a look and it's not her. IMO

As for the cellphone... I have not heard whether she had one or not. Maybe lookingindubuque could help us with that one.

To my knowledge no cell phone. I have not seen the other site yet, going to look now.

I just found it odd that there was no mention of a cell phone yet she uploaded mobile pictures. She could have used a parents but that's a lot.

I've been looking at this a lot lately after seeing the YouTube videos. IMO, I highly doubt Chy could successfully run away for so long.

One of my "theories" is that Chy did decided to run away and tried to cross highway 20 West on the pedestrian walkway. It's a 65 foot drop to the river below, and it's deep since barges cross under the bridge. It would make sense that a body hasn't been found.

I had not considered that theory. It's possible, I guess. However, Chy was quite well known by sight, in the town. I think if she had been walking on the bridge, then someone would have seen her. Either on the bridge or on her way to the bridge. There have been no confirmed sightings of her that afternoon.

Considering how well known she was, I am concerned by the lack of local talk/ speculation/ gossip(call it what you will). Nobody has an opinion on what happened to Chyenne. or if they do they are not voicing it? Why not?

I agree with you that the girl in the youtube vids is not capable of staying hidden this long on her own. IF she is still in hiding,(sadly, I doubt this) then IMO someone is helping her and knows where she is. The question is... who?

:moo::moo::moo:

So Chy was last seen on Wisconsin Ave which is a blockish from the high school. I wonder if its possible she left the note in the car before she left for school knowing no one would find it until 11pm. If so it would be my belief that she left from the school to wherever she was headed.

Here's a map of the distance from the school to the bridge. She would have HAD to cross this bridge using the pedestrian walk way. IMO there is no way she would have crossed the bridge to the north because of the lack of walkway and someone would have noticed had she done so.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360277198.879172.jpg

Also mapquest puts this at a 45 minute walk. That's quite a ways and I would have hoped someone would have seen her trying to cross the bridge.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360277254.164150.jpg

Idk this is just a theory that would make sense to me. Either way I unfortunately have the feeling she is not with us anymore.

Chy was last seen by family members after school on 12 October 2011. They say she said she was going to visit a friend. She was last seen in the family's house on Wisconsin Ave.
Nobody has reported seeing her since.

This has already probably been answered but I don't remember...what did Chy take with her when she supposedly ran away?

This has already probably been answered but I don't remember...what did Chy take with her when she supposedly ran away?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they ever said what she took, if she took anything.

Good question.
I've seen nothing to suggest she took anything. The story is that she said she was going to visit a friend, after school on the Thursday. There hasn't been any mention of whether she had a backpack or such, with her. How could we find out?
There is so little information in any of the msm reports.

Even the description of what she was wearing is lacking.

:moo::moo:

630 shares this morning(my time). in 16 hours. Fantastic.:rocker:

:please: Hopefully getting her face out there again will help.

837 shares at my time. Hopefully this will be brought home soon!

*Bump.

:bump:

If there are any locals still reading..

Chyenne's grandparents live next door, I believe. Does anyone else live there? Any other relatives? Or did they at the time that Chy disappeared?

How many cars do the family own? Including the grandparents, etc, and what kind?

And just randomly, how and when is the mail delivered? on foot, motorcycle, bicycle? daily, every 2nd day? same time usually?

TIA

Bumping for Chyenne.. Where are you! No news nothing.. Could she be in hiding this long?

If she is still hiding then someone is helping her.

IMO

How can we get more info? Can we invite family to join and help? They are really the only ones who know the story. The only ones who can answer our questions.

:moo::moo:

Bumping for Chy... Hoping this girl is somewhere safe/warm after the feet of snow and ice we've gotten here in Iowa the past 48 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back