PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case since their disappearance and lurking here for new developments.
I googled and found some information about Grand Jurys. I for one learned a lot from reading here and hope it is helpful.
http://www.udayton.edu/~grandjur/fedj/fedj.htm#Introduction

Anyway, I hope this process bring forth some needed information for these poor families.

how the hell is my Jersey Girl? I was asking for insight as it were! So... I will read the link of the reader below.

JG- have fun with the little one!!! Actually, little one or not, I am for damn sure living moment by moment. Ah the good ole days!

JerseyGirl said:
I actually thought dmv was asking. DMV, for clarification, are you asking for information that anyone might have or are you interested in explaining it? I'm a little confused. Surprise! :)

BTW, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've already been incredibly busy with the holidays and haven't been to WS as much as I normally am. I'm not sure what my schedule will be - with a little one, it's often a moment by moment situation. lol. But let me know what's up and maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future.

Dear Dragonfly,

It was very thoughtful of you to google for me/us. Truth be told, I think the grand jury in our case is seeking more information before considering for trial. Sucks.:doh:

Thanks again for the info.

dragonfly said:
I have been following this case since their disappearance and lurking here for new developments.
I googled and found some information about Grand Jurys. I for one learned a lot from reading here and hope it is helpful.
http://www.udayton.edu/~grandjur/fedj/fedj.htm#Introduction

Anyway, I hope this process bring forth some needed information for these poor families.

dmvpenn said:
Dear Dragonfly,

It was very thoughtful of you to google for me/us. Truth be told, I think the grand jury in our case is seeking more information before considering for trial. Sucks.:doh:

Thanks again for the info.
It seems like one of the important functions of the Grand Jury is to put witnesses or person who might have infomation under oath and question them. Sometimes the treat of being charged with perjury (the willful giving of false testimony) is enough to make some parties change their story or give a more trueful account of the facts.
Anyway, dmvpenn, I will stick close to hear any new developments and would that I could do anything at all to help, I continue to pray for the families of Richard and Danielle.

In the Kiplyn Davis case they are using the Grand Jury to try to get witnesses to give truthful info. It is a very slow process but in her case it does seem to be working. You might want to read up on the case, there are a lot of articles about how the Grand Jury is used, and what to expect from it.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23001

OK someone tell me where this case is, is there as suspect? Has the ex husband been investigated? I cant believe this case still isnt solved

mistagee said:
OK someone tell me where this case is, is there as suspect? Has the ex husband been investigated? I cant believe this case still isnt solved
Hi mistagee,

Where the case is .. is exactly the secret. There are only still persons of interest due to only having circumstantial evidence ie no bodies, no witnesses, no physical clues. The only data points they have are of the ex-husbands documented abuse and threats to both Richard and Danielle. One would have to be headless if they did not consider the ex is one of those persons of interest given the domestic abuse Danielle faced and the threats by the ex on Richards life. If the ex thinks he is not a person of interest, then he is a ding dong, like Scot Peterson.

After reading information posted by Dragon Fly regarding the grand Jury, it is accurrate that dragon fly posits that :
" one of the important functions of the Grand Jury is to put witnesses or person who might have infomation under oath and question them. Sometimes the treat of being charged with perjury (the willful giving of false testimony) is enough to make some parties change their story or give a more trueful account of the facts."

Another interesting aspect of this function is that persons who are brought in to be questioned by the grand jury are not allowed to have an attorney in the room, so there is no objectioning or anything... just Q&A....

I really not at liberty to say more about what I know, suffice is to say it is not much, but that there is great suspicion about who the key players are in this. A stoole pigeon is needed to open his mouth.

By the way, if you all can, besides the prayers that we are grateful for, please help us get the word out that we will be having a vigil on Feb 19th 2006, marking the 1 year anniversary.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

dmv

DMV, how are you? You've been on my mind a heck of a lot lately. Let's try to set a date to get together. If you want, we can talk about the vigil then, and anything that needs to be set in motion for February.

hiya JG,

Well thanks for thinking of me. Let me get through the next few days. I will ping you around the 27th. Until then, have a great Christmas. ;)

Talk to you soon.

dmv

Sounds good. Until then, please know that all of us are here on the board are thinking of you over Christmas. Wishing you peace over the holidays.

Hey JG:

Just quick note to fill you in on a few things. Being the idiot I am, I hit a few self inflicted snags. :boohoo: Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and well, I got hit with the pitch this time.:eek: ( I thought I was quicker on my feet). Suffice is to say, I am going to be moving and on business travel starting this week. So getting together is going to be a bit tuff. Not sure if I will even be around to for the Anniversary of Richard. I am going to hand the paton to someone else to rally the troops for that day, as I work behind the scences.

I will let you know where I land. Until then, have a safe, heathly, and happy new year. Cheers.

God bless.

Folks,

One of Richard's dear friends, Kim Kelly, is going to run the NJ MARATHON in April in dedication to Richard and Danielle. The monies collected will be donated to Richard's Daughter, Angela.

Kelly will be providing more details, but here is what she has communicated to me this far:

" I would love to have any and all come out and either run it or support the run/marathon. The marathon offers a 2 person relay as well....basically - 1 person runs the 1st 1/2 and the 2nd person runs the last 1/2. (13.1 miles each).
The 16 week training program starts 1/2/06.
The website is NJMARATHON.COM "

#hit, #@& damn, get off your *advertiser censored* and jamm people. I know I have some holiday pounds to shed.
icon_lol.gif

Folks,

One of Richard's dear friends, Kim Kelly, is going to run the NJ MARATHON in April in dedication to Richard and Danielle. The monies collected will be donated to Richard's Daughter, Angela.

Kelly will be providing more details, but here is what she has communicated to me this far:

" I would love to have any and all come out and either run it or support the run/marathon. The marathon offers a 2 person relay as well....basically - 1 person runs the 1st 1/2 and the 2nd person runs the last 1/2. (13.1 miles each).
The 16 week training program starts 1/2/06.
The website is NJMARATHON.COM "

#hit, #@& damn, get off your *advertiser censored* and jamm people. I know I have some holiday pounds to shed.
icon_lol.gif

Two Philadelphia men have been arrested today in the murders of seven Richmond, VA. residents. These two brutal criminals wiped out the Harvey family on New Year's Day. They murdered Bryan, Kathryn, Stella (age 9) and Ruby (age 4) Harvey, who were found with their throats slit.

Then on Friday (yesterday) they murdered a family of 3 in Richmond, one mile from the Harveys. These were Percy Tucker, his wife, and her daughter (age 21).

These two men are coldblooded murderers. Their names are Ray Joseph Dandridge and Ricky Gavon Gray.

Where were these two men the night that Richard and Danielle disappeared?

Two arrested in Pa. charged with killing two Richmond
families
LARRY O'DELL Associated PressRICHMOND, Va. -

Richmond police said two men captured Saturday in Pennsylvania have been charged in the slayings of seven people from two separate Richmond families.
Police Chief Rodney Monroe said Ray Joseph Dandridge and Ricky Gavon Gray, both 28, have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and auto theft.

The charges stem from the slaying Friday of Percyell Tucker, 55, Mary Baskerville, 47, and her daughter, Ashley Baskerville, 21. Dandridge and Gray also are charged in the New Year's Day slaying of Bryan Harvey, 49, his wife, Kathryn, 39, and their two young daughters, Stella, 9, and Ruby, 4.
Monroe said both of the men have ties to the Philadelphia area, but he could not be more specific.

The investigation into Friday's triple homicide led police to Dandridge and Gray. Monroe said investigators also found evidence linking them to the Harvey slayings, but he declined to give specifics.

Pinkhammer said:
Where were these two men the night that Richard and Danielle disappeared?
Danielle and Richard disappeared Feb. 19th, 2005.
Ray Dandridge was still in prison. He was released Nov 15, 2005. Can't say where Ricky Gray was. Seems they started their recent crime spree when they hooked up in December 2005.

Richard and Danielle disappeared February 19th, 2005.
Does anyone have any updated information about any Anniversary Events that might be planned?

While reading news articles online I came across this story about an unidentified man. The story had a sketch that, to me, looks like Richard Petrone

Unfortunately this particular forum doesn't allow me to post side by side photos but if you go to the linked article you can see a sketch:

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060130/NEWS08/601300327/1001/NEWS

This man was found in the Des Moines River on October 25, 2005.

1. Its a bad sketch but it does resemble Richard Petrone, especially in the nose, lips hairline and general face shape.
2. He is estimated to be around 40 (I know Richard was 36).
3. He is estimated to be 5' 8 1/2", Richard is listed as 5'9".
4. He weighed 198lbs - Richard is listed at 200lbs
5. He had a carefully trimmed moustache and goatee - so did Richard
6. According to google maps Des Moines is about 20 hours away - if this is Richard I have no idea where he was, or what he was doing, from February to October.
7. The article does not mention hair color, nor does it mention tattoos - Richard has 2, so I CAN'T confirm that John Doe has them, or not.
8. The article says John Doe had shoulder surgury. I could not find any information that indicated Richard ever had shoulder surgury - he might have and the information just hasn't been publicized.

The news article has more information

I have emailed the New Jersey State Police Missing Person's Unit.
To be perfectly honest I visted Richard's site, Danielle's site, DMV's site, Mount Laurel Police site... and a few more and I couldn't find an email address, for authorities on any one of them!

I realise this may not be him, but since the body is unclaimed and the authorities are getting ready to cremate the remains, I felt it was worth them "having a look". I don't have all the information available that they have.

Very intriguing information, PT. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope something breaks with this case soon.

BTW, here's some contact information I found:

Philadelphia Police 215-686-3013

Mt. Laurel Township Police 856-234-1414

NJ State Police Missing Persons 800-709-7090

Burlington County Prosecutor's Office 609-265-5035

Citizen's Crime Commission 215-546-TIPS (8477) ($100,000 reward)

1-800-CRIMETV

PonderingThings said:
More info. from that article:

More than 90 days after the man was found, here's what investigators know about him:

- He was drunk when he died. His blood alcohol level was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit to drive in Iowa.

- He was found without a shirt.

- His fingernails were manicured. His hair had some gray in it.

- He wore a pair of size 36 tan shorts under a pair of size 38 blue trousers.

- He had less than $10 in coins and cash in his pockets, but he carried no identification.

- He wore a white and yellow Relic wristwatch.

"There were no signs of foul play," Polk County Medical Examiner Dr. Gregory Schmunk said. "It may have been an accident, but officially we have it as undetermined."

For the record, Schmunk cannot rule out homicide. It's possible, he said, that someone held the man underwater until he drowned. Yet there is no evidence that he was killed...

"He just doesn't look homeless," Schmunk said. "This is unusual to have a person unidentified in Des Moines for this long. He may not even be from here. He may have come here after losing his job or breaking up with a girlfriend, or he may have been having mental problems..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong