NY NY - Margaret 'Peggy' Hayes-Dumond, 59, High Falls, Aug 2, 2011

I'm curious as to how exactly Andrea Zaferes came to review the drowning info.
By whose request initially?
Paid?
If so, by who?

Andrea Zaferes was put in contact with Nancy by the New York State Police. After she heard and saw all the facts of this case, she has agreed to do all she can to have this case re-opened and have the Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Sikirika change his ruling of cause of death from Accidental Drowning to Undetermined, Suspicious or homicide.

Andrea is doing this case pro-bono for both the NYS Police and the family/friends of Margaret.

This show just aired in Norway today.

A bathtub really is a dangerous thing!! I'm talking Kathleen Scavio and Michele Martin!!

The husband comes across as extremely obnoxious and his behaviour right after the death of his wife is highly inappropriate. Selling her furniture, having his new girlfriend visit etc.

I too was impressed by the drowning expert. She didn't have a single argument why this could be an accident, but came down with 4-5 reasons why it was murder.

I hope her friends, Justice4Margaret and others, continues to fight for justice.

Join the Discussion | Dr. Phil

I can not find the whole story anywhere.

The husband swears he finds his wife dead in the bathtub.. But there are so many questions.. Has anyone heard of this before?

Watching it on Dr. Phil now. For a guy that claimed to not drink he has a few DUIs under his belt. He just got out of jail again on Nov 8th. https://www.facebook.com/kelly.dumond.7

Justice for Margaret

His gf at the time: Laurie Hornbeek

Not sure who his new chickie is. I believe he is guilty but I don't think it will every be proven due to shoddy police work. He failed his lie detector test with Jack Demarco and he is the best.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back