Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really expect something to come out of this visit?

This visit will be nothing but a well ''directed'' video for the public's consumption. Family and Casey trained by the attorney. It will be sweet family talking and asking how they are holding up, grandparents will say they are doing everything to find her, Casey will say ''i know mom, absolutely, definitely'' and that will be it.

Casey will NOT BE ASKED for any more info or any hard questions. And if the grandparents do not ask her anything, it will only confirm that they know what happened deep down and now they have to play by the attorney's rules to not further incriminate Casey.

If the tape of the visit is released be skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now.

I can see that backfiring IMO. More people will be outraged over the concern for Casey instead of Caylee. More people will be upset that the Anthonys are softballing instead of questioning Casey. Baez can tell the ANthonys whatever he wants but they can still do what they want. Yup at risk of not seeing Casey but maybe that is exactly what Casey needs. Total lack of support. To be ALONE.

You know I SO want Lee to be a stand up guy! I think (IMO) in his mind he is. I would just like to hear him speak what he TRULY THINKS. I really want to hear from him.....

he should be able to, he has been out of "that" household for 2 years now, so hopefully that provides some objectivity, if only for his heart to know

This is to the person posting cryptic messages all over. They read and post here:

You aren't going to think it's very funny when the FBI shows up at your front door wanting an answer. No matter how rediculous the leads, they have to check them out. Know what I mean?

who are you concerned about, SuziQ? did I miss something?

Seems to be a few people involved in this case that are a couple bricks short short of a full load. ;) I don't think that's reason to discount their input. I think all aspects should be delved into. No matter what.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

Remember that just because you don't feel this is worth delving into, doesn't mean that all of us feel that way.

By all means. Feel free to delve into it. I'm not going to though. Posters here have reported their virus scans activating when they go to where this person is directing them. That is why I'm not posting this persons info. I don't want to direct my fellow sleuthers to a site that might cause them trouble with their computers. And I'm pretty sure if the mods here are deleting that persons posts, there is a good reason.

It's the Anthony Family Players' version of reality TV.

Yes I eluded to that yesterday.
It's become a sick perverted reality show. The GPs are killing me with their anger and horse chit theory's......and contrary to what someone said here yesterday(I won't name names so as to not out them) the Anthony's are not playing a game with us, they are serious/lost their minds over this. NICE GOING CASEY. She doesn't care who's under the bus as long as it's not her.

I hope you are right. I really do but I just can't see Casey confessing. I don't think that she would see it as a benefit to herself. I would like to know if she is visiting with her parents!

If she gives up the location of remains, she may be able to negotiate a deal...
(although I think she'd LOVE a trial)

Does anyone really expect something to come out of this visit?

This visit will be nothing but a well ''directed'' video for the public's consumption. Family and Casey trained by the attorney. It will be sweet family talking and asking how they are holding up, grandparents will say they are doing everything to find her, Casey will say ''i know mom, absolutely, definitely'' and that will be it.

Casey will NOT BE ASKED for any more info or any hard questions like phone-records, fake phone numbers, fake job, etc. And if the grandparents do not ask her anything, it will only confirm that they know what happened deep down and now they have to play by the attorney's rules to not further incriminate Casey.

If the tape of the visit is released to the press, be skeptical, very skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now. I bet you Cayse's lawyer will leak the tape himself to the press.

I wonder still why the video conference with her father over a week ago was never released. I believe this could be the case today as well.
I hope to see their faces when they come out of the jail this morning. I think their looks will say a million words in silence.

who are you concerned about, SuziQ? did I miss something?

Post 365 explains it a little bit better. The person posting crypic messages all over craigslist has also posted them on WS. And the mods keep deleting the messages.

Yes I eluded to that yesterday.
It's become a sick perverted reality show. The GPs are killing me with their anger and horse chit theory's......and contrary to what someone said here yesterday(I won't name names so as to not out them) the Anthony's are not playing a game with us, they are serious/lost their minds over this. NICE GOING CASEY. She doesn't care who's under the bus as long as it's not her.

I said this one week ago. The Anthony's will definitely need therapy to overcome what might have happened to Casey when the police present their case. And whether they will chose to stand behind their daughter and support her publicly, they will need a whole extra therapy to overcome how their daughter put them on a wild goose chase.

If anyone else has lost a family member at the hands of another family member it is utterly surreal, even when you know 100% for sure it happened. They will process it and accept when they are ready to, logically they may already be there but emotionally they may be completely spent just trying to get through the days. The anger towards the press is just displace anger, they can't yell at each other, they can't yell at Casey, not even today, it would be on the air by tonight. I am surprised we haven't seen a much bigger flip out.

I agree. Also, it will be very hard for there marriage to survive this event. The stress of having a child like Casey is beyond stress and pits the mother and father against each other. The last couple of years have only made it worse with having a grandchild in there home that they feel totally responsible for.

I think there is more to the story this morning than just the questions from the reporter.....they already know this is what most people thing.....something happened prior to them arriving at the jail this morning.

i hear ya
i just think this time is different

heck, i could be all wet :crazy:
i think casey will talk soon.shes been in a cell for some time now and pretty isolated. she has had plenty of time to think...also i cant imagine what it is like being shuffled around in handcuffs and taking orders from staff in uniforms..even though casey seems hardened ..she is only 22...this is very young to keep up a charade with the scrutiny of media,public opinion and family barking at her heels.

I wonder still why the video conference with her father over a week ago was never released. I believe this could be the case today as well.
I hope to see their faces when they come out of the jail this morning. I think their looks will say a million words in silence.

If it is to LE's benefit, they will release it, trust me.

i think casey will talk soon.shes been in a cell for some time now and pretty isolated. she has had plenty of time to think...also i cant imagine what it is like being shuffled around in handcuffs and taking orders from staff in uniforms..even though casey seems hardened ..she is only 22...this is very young to keep up a charade with the scrutiny of media,public opinion and family barking at her heels.

I don't think hardened begins to sum Casey up.

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/...caylee-in.html

Secondary/Neurotic Sociopath MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF CRIMINAL Dysfunctional Upbringing, Pathological Liar, Anti Social, No Conscience, Intelligent, Manipulator, Drug/Alcohol Abuser, Charming, Emotional Thrill Seeker, Fearless, Promiscuous, Convincing Con Artist.

Post 365 explains it a little bit better. The person posting crypic messages all over craigslist has also posted them on WS. And the mods keep deleting the messages.

Craigs list flags the posts for deletion as well.

Plus, someone on here looked where this post directs.. the pics weren't in any way close to the people in this case.

Also, if you do a search for one of the names listed as a culprit... he's a roofer etc ..

Plus, the craigslist poster said, something to the effect that the only people who are on this are he, his fiancee and dog.

That's the reader's digest...
My scan wouldn't let me access the link as it was deemed a threat.
Others, who did, had some computer issues after.

>>snip>>

I think there is more to the story this morning than just the questions from the reporter.....they already know this is what most people thing.....something happened prior to them arriving at the jail this morning.

Cindy also said that last night they had a call from a woman who spotted Caylee but didn't call for 4 weeks because THIS (media) is what she was afraid of.

I'm throwing the BS flag on that. Say it is true just for a minute.

1) the woman would be instant hero

2) LE would be on it and Caylee would come home

3) Imagine the money from interviews?

So now way, IMO is this true.

I know that I am :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead and have stated this for days BUT Lee has dropped off the radar screen. Where is Lee? Why hasn't he been as vocal as he was in the begining?

I think Lee is watching the kidnappers :rolleyes:

I think that they're freaking out because they're about to face the daughter they've loved her whole life... who they suspect in their guts....
killed their granddaughter.

I think they're afraid that this visit is going to provide an answer, or set Casey off into more of a CYA mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj