Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC the accident was the week of the 23-27 June, I believe that Cindy said Casey was suppose to be back the 23rd and called about the accident, she then said that Casey went to the apartment with "Rochelle" to get ZG insurance,ZG supposedly had a concussion and a fractured arm,and then the next day she had to go back to a medical place for problems and in was found that she had a laceration behind her ear and required stitches. I was at this point that LE looked baffled with the story and it did seem that Cindy believed what she was saying.

I caught the baffled look too.

My theory is LE wants to keep the nanny, ZG, as a non-existent person only made up by Casey. But here is an accident with lots of details that will generate records, which could allow ZG to become an actual person, proving a lot of people wrong, and proving Casey right.

Even if Casey were a good liar, she couldn't be that comprehensive, anticipating the future so much she calls her mother and describes an accident in detail that didn't happen.

I think the policeman interviewing Cindy got very distracted when there was a definite way to prove ZG exists. He started writing. You could hear him put his pencil down. He looked distracted and said, "Yes, that is significant."

And it would be very significant to a group of people that don't want any proof that ZG is a real person, when here is an easy way to prove she is real.

My next question is: the man interviewing Cindy, has he always been part of the local police there, or was he flown in especially for this case?

As a regular policeman, he would only be interesting in finding the truth. As someone who has been brought in, then he could be part of an LE conspiracy very similar to the conspiracy that tried to convict the Ramseys. The people on that case ignored evidence and witnesses and even ignored a confession even though JMK's handwriting matched the ransom note perfectly.

The similarities between these two cases is the idea that, fundamentally, very pretty girls should be covered up, kept in closets, or jail cells, and not let out until they are about 45... and the parents who encourage them to be themselves are evil and they should also be put away.

JohnVaughanCauthan, Did you Hear the interview or Watch the interview, if you haven't watched it, take the time it is more telling. I believe they are local.

I saw the interview twice, the degree of details convinced me ZG was real.

If local, how long have they been there? Less than two years? Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted before Caylee was born, three years ago. He has a brother who was in the police, in missing children. They could have started it three years ago by Jesse going to his brother who went to people higher up who could have been interested in exploiting this case for the effect.

It was officials in missing and exploited children in the federal government who kept showing up in the JonBenet case.

I believe the same people who were involved in the JonBenet debacle have found another cause: another pretty girl and her accommodating parent.

If Casey is such a good liar that she could have fabricated all that, maybe they do need to put her away. But nobody could be that good a liar, (except our government).

I suspected Jesse, and tonight I found out Cindy also suspects Jesse.

I think this is one of the biggest mysteries. I noticed on one text message transcript she called the babysitter Zani on May 6.

Is that how she spells it in the text - Zani?

There was no accident. There is no Raquel. There is no ZG. Not even Juliet, except in KC's mind. All those cell phone records and not even a hint that any of those people exist. She never left Orlando. This was another of her many lies.

There is no Juliet. This would be another easily disproved lie: a simple call to Fla Highway Patrol, or to the ED at Tampa General.

Those party girls all have fake names, such as Drew Baremore, ...or Juliet Lewis. You wouldn't find that name at the Highway Patrol, or the hospital.

If Casey is paying attention, she should know it is very important to find the girl she was with in order to verify this story and prove some people wrong; and to verify the girl was called Juliet Lewis by her friends.

The trial has started. She needs to come out with what she really knows and what really happened.

When LE said "yes that is significant" I took that to mean that it was something that could easily be verified. LE also informed Cindy that Casey never left the Orlando area,she was never in Jacksonville or Tampa as she had lead her Mother to believe. Juliette and Jeff never worked at color vision, Tom Frank's doesn't exist. She told Cindy she went back to ZG apartment to get insurance info on the 24th that is empty. She did nothing but blow her Mother off for 2 weeks. She was suppose to be in Tampa when she stole her Fathers gas cans. The 20th she was at Fusian and told Cindy that she was in Tampa moving from the Hard Rock hotel to Busch Gardens. She always put herself with people that no one knew when she was up to no good. I for one do not believe that ZG exist.

Everything is changed by the eyewitness testimony of the woman who said she saw Caylee on a plane with a woman from North Carolina.

She said she saw a little girl on a plane with a woman heading to North Carolina. She talked to the little girl, and the girl said she was Cayleemarieantiny, all one word.

Everyone ridiculed the woman when she posted here. I couldn't understand why because the woman had no reason to lie. I asked myself, "What if her testimony is true?"

I ran across this fact. I learned Jesse suggested that Caylee be adopted and said he wasn't ready to take care of a child. Casey loved Jesse very much. They were a couple for the entire time Caylee was growing up, three years.

The issue of taking care of Caylee was never resolved, they never got married because of Caylee.

Jesse has a bother who worked with the police and was involved with missing children.

What if, working through people in missing children, Jesse managed to get an opportunity to covertly have Caylee adopted and Casey agreed to it.

At one point, recently, Casey said to police she was willing to provide Caylee another home. Considering the woman on the plane, here is Caylee in another home, which had somehow been arranged.

All the misdirection and lies Casey told at first, all the unconcern, and even happiness would make sense if Caylee had been adopted and now Jesse would marry Casey.

But after the time Caylee went missing (maybe she has been adopted) for some reason the relationship between Casey and Jesse broke up.

That version of this story causes everything Casey as done and said, and all the ways she has acted to make rational sense.

My theory is LE wants to keep the nanny, ZG, as a non-existent person only made up by Casey. But here is an accident with lots of details that will generate records, which could allow ZG to become an actual person, proving a lot of people wrong, and proving Casey right.

Even if Casey were a good liar, she couldn't be that comprehensive, anticipating the future so much she calls her mother and describes an accident in detail that didn't happen.

I think the policeman interviewing Cindy got very distracted when there was a definite way to prove ZG exists. He started writing. You could hear him put his pencil down. He looked distracted and said, "Yes, that is significant."

And it would be very significant to a group of people that don't want any proof that ZG is a real person, when here is an easy way to prove she is real.

My next question is: the man interviewing Cindy, has he always been part of the local police there, or was he flown in especially for this case?

As a regular policeman, he would only be interesting in finding the truth. As someone who has been brought in, then he could be part of an LE conspiracy very similar to the conspiracy that tried to convict the Ramseys. The people on that case ignored evidence and witnesses and even ignored a confession even though JMK's handwriting matched the ransom note perfectly.

The similarities between these two cases is the idea that, fundamentally, very pretty girls should be covered up, kept in closets, or jail cells, and not let out until they are about 45... and the parents who encourage them to be themselves are evil and they should also be put away.

LOL

1. I dropped her of at the Nanny's apartment (vacant for months)
2. She stole my child from me in the park and gave me a script to follow for 31 days.
3. My nanny was in a car wreck for several days while I was supposedly looking for her. I even went to her apartment to get her insurance papers and brought them to her. (wait, oh darn I forgot to get Caylee while I was there....) (part of the script to do this?)

Come on, while I ALLOW the possibility for a real NANNY she has yet t give LE her REAL ADDRESS, how could she now go to an apartment and get an insurance card and STILL not know where this woman lived or even provide said information????

Seriously I allow for the possibility but I seriously DOUBT that it is true.

Steven King writes some very excelent comprehensive books too.........perhaps I should start believing them as well.....

:spit:

But the story has all changed now and dont you know?..Caylee was kidnapped by Amy H & Jesse and sold to someone in PR..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Right...and she could never fool everyone around her for 2 years that she had a job either complete with emails sent to her and a office

I think it is time to put ZFG to rest. However Casey got her name, she had nothing to do with this mess and she should be left alone. She's one more of Casey's victim. If she could set up this woman or Jesse, she'll let then go to death row and sit back quietly. Good lord, Casey has given Zani's whole family tree out there, Zani, mother Gloria, step-father Frank, sister Samantha and maybe another sister Stephanie. Two kids names. If she existed, she would have been found.

I think it is time to put ZFG to rest. However Casey got her name, she had nothing to do with this mess and she should be left alone. She's one more of Casey's victim. If she could set up this woman or Jesse, she'll let then go to death row and sit back quietly. Good lord, Casey has given Zani's whole family tree out there, Zani, mother Gloria, step-father Frank, sister Samantha and maybe another sister Stephanie. Two kids names. If she existed, she would have been found.

With all due respect, this thread has ZERO to do with ZFG this thread has to do with searching for clues that enable us websleuths to find clues to either prove there is a real nanny or debunk Casey's story. This is not meant to be a gossip column nor is it meant to harrass the real ZFG that was cleared by police in fact if you find any posts that do harrass the real ZFG that was cleared by police, please report the post to a moderator. So far we have kept "those" kind of posts off of this thread.

Thanks. :)

Good lord, Casey has put Zani's whole family tree out there, Zani, mother Gloria, step-father Frank, sister Samantha and maybe another sister Stephanie. Two kids names. If she existed, she would have been found.

Unless someone very powerful doesn't want her to be found. I reread the posts of the woman who saw Caylee in an airport. I won't give her screename because when I did in another thread, my post got deleted. So you have to believe me. What I found out was that LE resisted this witness from the very first time she contacted LE.

Caylee said her name to the witness as "Cayleemarieantini", and had to repeat it three times before she understood it. The witness was not aware of the Anthony case. After she saw the little girl, she caught a picture of Caylee on TV and asked her husband if that was the little girl thay saw at the airport. The husband didn't know. The son said it was the girl they saw at the airport. So the woman called authorities. Authorities ignored her, and by the time she posted here, they had been ignoring her for two months.

Now in this thread we know LE got distracted and started making notes when it was revealed by Cindy there was a way to verify the nanny exists by records from the hospital and the wreck.

Now it turns out no records, no witness who saw Caylee at the airport, how long will this post exist?

With all due respect, this thread has ZERO to do with ZFG this thread has to do with searching for clues that enable us websleuths to find clues to either prove there is a real nanny or debunk Casey's story. This is not meant to be a gossip column nor is it meant to harrass the real ZFG that was cleared by police in fact if you find any posts that do harrass the real ZFG that was cleared by police, please report the post to a moderator. So far we have kept "those" kind of posts off of this thread.

Thanks. :)

I quote myself to repeat myself. Please try to stay on topic with this thread :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemom
What about the possibility that Annie was KC's access to steal identity info? Car dealership are hotspots for idenity thieves as they pull credit reports all day and aren't necessarily careful about access to them, by employeeds and/or people hanging around the dealer's. Has anyone found out where ZG bought her car? Did she fill out a credit appl at that dealership? Could Annie have mentioned seeing a ZG name and how cute- she should be a Nanny- she'd be Zanny the Nanny..hahaha...and KC remembered it and that where it came from?

That's a very interesting thought, Meemom.
Annie wouldn't necessarily be aware Casey was doint it either. I mean, just having paperwork on her desk might be enough for Casey to see it. IIRC, Ricardo did something like internet sales @ Don Reid Ford too, and may have had similar access/paperwork available. Per Dante's posts Casey would bring Caylee to DRF and Caylee would sit on their desks, play on their computers, etc.

I still haven't figured out how Annie knew Casey/Caylee's last night @ Ricardo's was 6/9. I may go take a gander @ the cell pings to see if we can pinpoint visits to DRF. IIRC, the computer forensics indicated Casey researched ZFG on her laptop on 6/12 (subject to my misunderstanding the forensics info). Casey went for a stroll w/ Kristina C. 6/12PM. I wonder if she paid DRF a visit 6/12

I posted this on the Annie thread and Bond replied. I'm also wondering if Sawgrass or any other apt complex ran a credit check on the real ZG and it was listed on a credit report (as recent requests for report). If KC got acess to such info, she may have used it as her "thread of truth" for all her lies about "Zani". Could have put the info of apt complex credit check together with her knowledge of Sawgrass---voila! A name for the nanny and a residence. Maybe big fat karmic coincidence that the real ZG went to look at apts in Sawgrass!

Isn't Sawgrass out of a nanny's price range?

I say Zani the nanny was a person who was there to facilitate a covert adoption, and then ultimately to make it look like Casey killed her child, to pass laws so the government will have tools to change the attitudes of girls like Casey and deal with their parents in some kind of totalitarian ideal future.

If some covert operative was looking at apartments in Sawgrass, that would fit a covert operative's price range. Zani the nanny was in the picture for about two years.

So it would be intriguing if this person is connected to Sawgrass, as you say, which is very upscale place to live; not a place a nanny would live.

Tell us more about her connection to Sawgrass.

Isn't Sawgrass out of a nanny's price range?

I say Zani the nanny was a person who was there to facilitate a covert adoption, and then ultimately to make it look like Casey killed her child, to pass laws so the government will have tools to change the attitudes of girls like Casey and deal with their parents in some kind of totalitarian ideal future.

If some covert operative was looking at apartments in Sawgrass, that would fit a covert operative's price range. Zani the nanny was in the picture for about two years.

So it would be intriguing if this person is connected to Sawgrass, as you say, which is very upscale place to live; not a place a nanny would live.

Tell us more about her connection to Sawgrass.

LOL!

covert operations?

Sawgrass is hardly upscale. It's about 700 for a one bedroom and about 900 for a two bedroom.

I cannot reconcile this CW and never have been able to. However, it could almost be construed that she may have been stalking her. Searches before the fact and then knowing precisley where a ZG may have been?
Too big of a coinky dinky IMO.
It's almost as if she was trying to put a face to the "Zani" person, a name she had been using for so long.

So the Zenaida search on the computer was done under Cindy's login, on July 16, the day after the poop hit the fan. If this was the only Zenaida search ever, then I guess Casey wasn't searching for info. on a local Zenaida to try to stage an abduction story.

Obviously, KC's been using the fictitious (sp?) Zani since 2006 I beleive, per Jesse Grund's dad, and the name Zenaida since mid 2007, per Ricardo Morales (actually he said "Zenita"). So it baffles me how KC would have the luck to find a real "Zenaida" checking out an apartment a few days after Caylee goes missing! It's all very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken