Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Or the Anthony's really think she's alive like they've been saying all along.

I would want someone to search dead or alive. Anything that could rule out one or the other would be wecome by me.

JMHO

I wonder if she would've been stupid enough to have done that? I really can't imagine her killing Caylee then doing the kind act of putting a cross necklace on her for burial. It seems beyond bizarre, imo.
Personally , I think she would be stupid enough to do that. jmo though.

If these emails are being sent its for one of two reasons..
The Anthonys are not receiving any monetary donations..
Or, The Anthonys are afraid of what Tim will find!

Given the history of the famaily,. I'd have to go with B - the Anthonys are afraid what Tim will find (or has already found)

It doesn't even matter if the email was nasty or not. It was out of bounds of decency. Thsi is the "Nastony family"

Not that I agree with Lee but I can see why he would do it. If I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't support a search for a dead body. That's all it is.

I understand what you are saying, but TES is not just find Caylee. The donations are for all searches for live and dead missing persons.

He didn't mention on the show, but on his site he has said that the crosses were purchsed the day Casey called and got the amount of available credit on the JCP credit card ( CA's credit card). That date was 6/27/08.

I believe, also, that that is around the time that LP maintains that she ultimately disposed of Caylee.

Not that I agree with Lee but I can see why he would do it. If I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't support a search for a dead body. That's all it is.

That is one thing that bothers me though, if they knew anything about Tim, they would know that he finds those who are alive too..
They never gave him a chance, they could have handed Tim something of Caylee's a long time ago, and at the least, Tim may could have picked up a scent.

Why does he care if people donate or not? Why should that bother him in the least what people do or don't donate to? Why doesn't he put that time and effort that he puts into sending out nasty emails into actually going and finding Caylee then, instead of trying to thwart people who are actually doing SOMETHING?? Haven't seen him flying around the country, chasing down any "alive" Caylee leads. So he can ZIP it as far as I'm concerned, anything he does or says now falls on (my) deaf ears.

Who is this bozo defese atty? She left her daughter at a location and when she returnes the apt is vacant. She is trying to calm herself with a movie - coincidentally a movie where a child is KIDNAPPED? And then Casey comes up with a kidnapped theory? GMAB A little too coincidental for my taste. She should have been on the phone telling LE to find the invisible nanny at this point. Her daughter is gone; the nanny is gone - she should have been more than frantic.

Ahhh, but his opening statements will make it all clear to us. The only smart thing I have seen him do so far is not attempt to explain her actions until he has all the discovery evidence. I guess we can just assume right off that the 16th is not the day she realized her daughter was gone and there is a logical reason why that date was give to LE.

Other than saying this woman sitting here in front of you is not Casey Anthony, she is an imposter, and the real Casey Anthony is in fact missing with her daughter, I rest my case..... I cannot imagine how you explain away any of this.

They KNOW that TES is going to find Caylee, and they're freaking out.
Then they must know TX Equusearch is close to where she is, which would mean they know where she is. MOO

I would want someone to search dead or alive. Anything that could rule out one or the other would be wecome by me.

JMHO

Same here. Even if you belive she's alive, maybe searchers would find evidence to help locate her.

Something smells very fishy here.

But would you actively sabotage ANY search?

I think if Lee really believes Caylee is alive then he thinks he's keeping people from wasting their money supporting searches for a body. Again, if I thought my kid was alive, I'd tell my friends not to waste their money paying people who are searching for a dead body.

I'm sure LP would have mentioned if Lee also solicited them for money for other things. I don't believe that was the case.

That is one thing that bothers me though, if they knew anything about Tim, they would know that he finds those who are alive too..
They never gave him a chance, they could have handed Tim something of Caylee's a long time ago, and at the least, Tim may could have picked up a scent.

Have to say the visual of that gave me a giggle, makes it sound like Tim is a trained bloodhound ;)

Personally , I think she would be stupid enough to do that. jmo though.

I believe she is "narcisstic" enough to do this. She believes that she is so smart, that Caylee will never be found.

These half *advertiser censored**ed "clues" are driving me nuts. So LP is suggesting that on the 27th she bought 2 crosses at JCP? And that one of these two is "missing"?

wow. this family is unbelievable. they should appreciate any help coming their way.
I agree. This family has never been appreciative of any help given them or offered to them! At least I've never seen or heard it! I am always just dumbfounded by their actions and behaviors.

Why does he care if people donate or not? Why should that bother him in the least? Why doesn't he put that time and effort into something towards FINDING Caylee then, instead of trying to thwart people who are actually doing SOMETHING to find Caylee? Haven't seen him flying around the country, chasing down any "alive" Caylee leads.

Well....we haven't really seen Lee around much lately so can we really say that he's not doing something to find Caylee? I'm just sayin'...

Or the Anthony's really think she's alive like they've been saying all along.

So let them search the way they see fit and don't interfere with the way LE feels they MUST search. Why interfere with that?

These half *advertiser censored**ed "clues" are driving me nuts. So LP is suggesting that on the 27th she bought 2 crosses at JCP? And that one of these two is "missing"?

And one is for her 11 day deceased daughter?
I doubt that, pick any boyfriend du jour and look there for the second one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back