Nancy Grace Show - Monday, November 10, 2008

Remember Amy Lynn Bradley's parents thought she was kidnapped into the sex trade and that Natalie Holloway's disappearance was related? They even had recent photos of a girl who looked much like Amy. Very creepy that they catch Yoran van der Sloot actually involved in the internation sex trade now. Now, it makes you wonder if perhaps something else happened to Natalie Holloway.

He says Natalee was moving any more and he thought she was dead, and had her body dropped at sea. What if she was only passed out???

every dog has his day.........JVS.........scum father and son deal...........IMO

a viewer just asked if anyone is going to Thailand..........but JVS disposed of NH
at sea..............no connection...........

Tialand ! That's the same place that Mark guy was at that said he killed Jon Benet'

Thailand has a lot of kid prostitution. There's a whole "sex tourism" industry, there.

A whole passle of Japanese housewives once confronted a tour group of Japanese men, who were on their way to Thailand for this. Shamed them into NOT getting on the plane.

Joran van der Sloot thinks he's above the law. Disgusting. Now they don't know where he is.

Funny how criminals always go to jail for another crime..........like OJ..............they just can't stop being bad people.........sociopaths
I was thinking the same thing, and it could also happen with Casey ~ when she's convicted of the fraud charges! At least she'll be in prison for that, imo, unless there are jurors who don't believe videotape! :behindbar

An awful lot went on today. Wait for the show to start before posting and stay on topic. No OT chit chat please.

reminder. stay on topic. whatever is on at the time is fine..but please leave the chit chat off this thread. gracias.

reminder. stay on topic. whatever is on at the time is fine..but please leave the chit chat off this thread. gracias.
I'm sorry I was trying to delete it myself after I read your post. :)

I *think* this is germane... from D. Lohr's site...

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

heehee I mean let's avoid things like what you are making for dinner and what size shoe your hubbies wear. We all know what big shoes mean.

I am kind of disappointed in the NG show today and all the time they are using to talk about the holloway case. I bet she gives this case 10 minutes at the end. boo hoo.

I am kind of disappointed in the NG show today and all the time they are using to talk about the holloway case. I bet she gives this case 10 minutes at the end. boo hoo.

I am very disappointed too!

I *think* this is germane... from D. Lohr's site...

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

Wow, just wow! :eek:

I second that thought, Im glad Natalie is getting some air time too, but I really wanted to see the story of the search for Caylee.
RIP Natalee and Caylee

I think the Holloway case is fascinating. This is huge that van der Sloot was recruiting girls into the international sex trade. Aruba is VERY close to South America and there is a tremendous amount of sex trade there. This is where the Bradley's thought Amy was taken and they thought the exact same thing happened to Natalie Holloway. This is very scary! This guy apparently has been involved in this for a long, long time.

heehee I mean let's avoid things like what you are making for dinner and what size shoe your hubbies wear. We all know what big shoes mean.

BAD girl! ;-)

Joran is another sociopath like Casey, but I don't believe his eyes look as void and cold as hers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back