Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel - can you post link to the items of interest that were found today?

If it's any consolation, my cable guy said he doesn't really see anythingn wrong with my computer, but he changed one of the connections....who knows. I'll post like a fiend for a little bit in case I get completely shut out. Oh, and my printer went belly-up. Haven't had time to get a new one yet.

I'll post the Press Conference Video when it's released in the Haleigh thread, they said they wouldn't discuss what was found, but it was significant!!!

Considering the document dump hasn't happened, what if indeed there are Casey fingerprints on the inside of the tape, and they're trying to make a deal? It would save the taxpayers a lot of money by avoiding a trial, and Casey would get a lesser sentence than LWOP.

Both sides would win. Thoughts?

Personally, I would like a trial to go forward so Casey gets what she deserves.

I'm not feeling so good here. I'm flying out Thursday for visit with GD/GS in chilly Michigan. Better check out my aspects, eh??!!

Kaitland,

It is kind of ccccold up here in MI, but it sounds like you have a special visit with loved ones planned. We'll wish you a wonderful, safe trip and keep you in our prayers. Remember your mittens when you visit the "Mitten State" in February!:)

While I was mounting the TES chart for Haleigh missing, I rec'd a most strange comment to my Fox Orlando blog about the Key to Hopespring. I did not feel easy about the tone. Eric Jhach wrote that the blog read like a chapter out of a book & that I could write good stories if I practiced but that I was using the same characters as every one else. Believe me, this was not ! a compliment. What he was suggesting was that I was only looking at the principals who are paraded on view for public consumption, ignoring the real perpetrators and that my explanation of why the imaginary nanny had no key was just a tale, a story, a fiction. This man is from the camp of the prisoner, I'm sure and it is too odd that he read my blog now, as that platform has been closed.

yeah, I saw that Tuba a couple days back.....a prolific Kool-Aid drinker no doubt

While I was mounting the TES chart for Haleigh missing, I rec'd a most strange comment to my Fox Orlando blog about the Key to Hopespring. I did not feel easy about the tone. Eric Jhach wrote that the blog read like a chapter out of a book & that I could write good stories if I practiced but that I was using the same characters as every one else. Believe me, this was not ! a compliment. What he was suggesting was that I was only looking at the principals who are paraded on view for public comsumption, ignoring the real perpetrators and that my explanation of why the imaginary nanny had no key was just a tale, a story, a fiction. This man is from the camp of the prisoner, I'm sure and it is too odd that he read my blog now, as that platform has been closed.

Camp of the prisoner, for sure. Was his name really Eric, or was it Cindy or Lee? Was he someone from Kid Finders? My gosh! Does he not understand imaginary characters can't carry literal keys? Too funny. I'm thinking the folks on Hopespring and their cronies are still behind the scenes, trying to plant fake nanny seeds wherever they fall. Just when I thought CA was finally sitting down to write her book in quiet solitude. :eek::eek:

:confused:
yeah, I saw that Tuba a couple days back.....a prolific Kool-Aid drinker no doubt

Fox Orlando just now notified me of his post. Did you see it earlier then, like Wednesday? I am even more puzzled.

Creepy Tuba. Gee maybe TB/aka/GC has taken up a new task in order to deplete his cash-flush deposit he claims from JB?

I'll be thinking about you but I'm sure you'll be OK KAITLAND! :blowkiss:
Coming to my part of the world....To let you know it's been a bit chilly but more damp then bitter cold here at least in the Detroit, Downriver Area! To me it feels warm after the weather we have had the last few months, but I do think a cold front is coming but nothing with -0 temps with it!!!
Do check out your aspects thought PLEASE KAITLAND your GD/GS & us need you..:blowkiss: I'm flying to San Diego in April for 3 1/2 weeks & the same worry came over me after watching the reports about the crash.

Back to the topic I checked this morning no e-mail from LP yet but we all know he has been busy helping with the Haleigh case. I'm going to check the clerk records again right now but at noon nothing new was entered in the dockets for the civil or criminal cases. If I find something I will post it.

:angel:

Kaitland,

It is kind of ccccold up here in MI, but it sounds like you have a special visit with loved ones planned. We'll wish you a wonderful, safe trip and keep you in our prayers. Remember your mittens when you visit the "Mitten State" in February!:)

We shall keep toasty warm by moving to the sounds of jazz....I'll be teaching his pre-K class how to dance the Second-Line, New Orleans style, and our Mardi Gras/King Cake party!!! Hope I do not get slayed by a wayward umbrella toss by the little tots, LOL!

In the overnights, Moon//Sun//Neptune; Moon will be making a desperate square to Mercury as they both leave their Cardinal Signs. Due to the placement of the Moon in the Jose Baez Sign, Libra and the government background of the Mercury Sign, Capricorn, he will be fully trained on the case options. Remember that at the end of January, J.B. was demanding more discovery and filing motions to produce. "Be careful what you wish for...." and now the findings are in his hands, and more. The warning of Mercury when it was on the critical 26° of Capricorn: plans are being over valued without a reality check and an inspection of progress so far. (This applies to all Cardinal Signs at that degree.) So, like the good Libran he is, Jose has fully developed an elaborate strategy against all odds but look what has happened. Sidewinder missile hits you amidship. Where is that one-armed man when you need him! Defense is passing a strained Night of the Big Eye.

Web of interconnections: Mars now refers back, by solstice point, to the day Dominic and Jim met and then went to Suburban Drive to search, prod and poke, and to tape what they were doing. Some word, some bit of information, propelled them into that small adventure and the source of that inspiration & direction is active again now. Mars is by odds, male and a youngish man. Who is he and at what is he busying himself now? All we know is that his activity comes out of the same matrix that generated the Hoover-Casey search. He offers his energies to the defense because Venus is sextile Mars. Is it Lee keeping his promise?

Web of interconnections: Mars now refers back, by solstice point, to the day Dominic and Jim met and then went to Suburban Drive to search, prod and poke, and to tape what they were doing. Some word, some bit of information, propelled them into that small adventure and the source of that inspiration & direction is active again now. Mars is by odds, male and a youngish man. Who is he and at what is he busying himself now? All we know is that his activity comes out of the same matrix that generated the Hoover-Casey search. He offers his energies to the defense because Venus is sextile Mars. Is it Lee keeping his promise?

I fear so, Tuba

Angel and Tuba, I'll check tonight but she does repeat right before all of the repeats of NG shows. They
air all the way till the last one being NG at 5am CT time here in MI & I know JVM is on at 4am before the last NG at 5am. NG airs 8pm, 10pm, 12am, 2am & 5am.
So I would try & check the hrs before this list of NG repeats for JVM show!

Yes, exactly what I was trying to say in the previous thread. Those are exactly the times I remember seeing NG and JVM when I was on vacation in Texas (Central Time). I don't have cable access at home, so was reluctant to post exact times from memory (traveled late December-early January). I was a bit surprised to see all the repeats, because WS usually shuts down the threads before the second airing of NG! :eek: I was disappointed because I usually got to see the show about Midnight and couldn't make comments to the thread. :cry:

Thanks, Angel, for confirming my memory. :)

Posted by Angel
I got a message asking me if I was HUMAN??????

Obviously your computer was a bit confused by your "Angel" ID. :wink: Funny, nevertheless.

In a figurative sense, Libra being one of two law Signs, the foundation of your case could fall through too. It is groaning & creaking from supporting so many double thumpers. We may not be privy to the supplemental discovery yet but "The Team" has them and has done more than flash them at the prisoner.

This happened before the previous document dump. The stars told us The Team and the Prisoner already were aware of contents before we were. Obviously, it's that way again, and probably, rightly so, legality-wise. One of the attorneys on JVM or NG, or wherever, said prosecution could be held in dismal light by the judge if they didn't do it that way.

So, I'm hoping we'll have interesting reading forthcoming, asap. :) It gives a small bit of satisfaction knowing Defense and Prisoner are probably squirming at the moment. :woohoo:

An aside, I was trying to figure out some of the "things" at the top of my browser. One of the links told me I had visited Websleuths 3,434 times (with this browser). Okay..... Looks like I "check in" a lot more often than I post. blush, blush I'm thrilled I have such self=control. ah hm In Firefox, it's under "Tools", then "Page Info". It even tells me what my password is for the site. So now I know how easy it is to find someone's password (with cookies activated). hmmmmm Computer forensics? Obviously one of the ways LE can crack someone's pc info. :waitasec:

I also agree with you Tuba along with Lovejac! Next up will be Lee's lawyer with motions & damage control with a Press Conference. LA, LA's lawyer, GA, CA, BC, DC, JH, & JB etc. have all been way too quiet lately!

Baez will need his new PR for a lot of damage control in my opinion!
That may very well be what is the true reason behind hiring one the new PR rep! The docs will hold a lot of truth of damage with everything pointing to Casey & ONLY Casey being responsible for Caylee's passing.

Will the pay be enough for her in this case & again who's paying? Did they sell the pictures they were trying to sell? I'm sure Baez is needed it at this point & time. Is that why he claims they are searching where the remains were found at night...because the other experts won't come until they receive a payment due to them? I don't & won't believe he says they are going in the middle of the night to not attract the media. What do they expect to see in the dark? Unless they bring powerful lights which would attract the media the same as if they were there in the day time. :bang:

Thanks so much for your last two posts...I find them filled with so much information & insight! :blowkiss:

:rose: :rose: "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!" :rose: :rose:

:angel:

Considering the document dump hasn't happened, what if indeed there are Casey fingerprints on the inside of the tape, and they're trying to make a deal? It would save the taxpayers a lot of money by avoiding a trial, and Casey would get a lesser sentence than LWOP.

Both sides would win. Thoughts?

Personally, I would like a trial to go forward so Casey gets what she deserves.

I have to agree with you. A trial will be costly, and there is some chance a jury could (gasp) find her "Not Guilty" (it's so hard to write those words!), but I can't see KC fessing up with the true facts. She's had eight months to do that, so why expect her to do so now? No, I prefer a trial. Besides, I want to know what LE knows!

I also agree with you Tuba along with Lovejac! Next up will be Lee's lawyer with motions & damage control with a Press Conference. LA, LA's lawyer, GA, CA, BC, DC, JH, & JB etc. have all been way too quiet lately!

Baez will need his new PR for a lot of damage control in my opinion!
That may very well be what is the true reason behind hiring one the new PR rep! The docs will hold a lot of truth of damage with everything pointing to Casey & ONLY Casey being responsible for Caylee's passing.

Will the pay be enough for her in this case & again who's paying? Did they sell the pictures they were trying to sell? I'm sure Baez is needed it at this point & time. Is that why he claims they are searching where the remains were found at night...because the other experts won't come until they receive a payment due to them? I don't & won't believe he says they are going in the middle of the night to not attract the media. What do they expect to see in the dark? Unless they bring powerful lights which would attract the media the same as if they were there in the day time. :bang:

Thanks so much for your last two posts...I find them filled with so much information & insight! :blowkiss:

:rose: :rose: "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!" :rose: :rose:

Angel,

Your thinking on this is so right-on...so many questions and so far, too few answers. Every day, it seems something new. :coffee::coffee: I think I need my coffee X2.

Only person I thought of, too. I know his promise was made to KC and probably his parents, but surely saving KC's rear isn't to Caylee's benefit. How sad, even at her memorial, they chose to "honor" KC knowing she threw the baby in the woods like trash! :cry: I don't even discard trash in wooded areas, for goodness sakes. :furious:

:furious:
Only person I thought of, too. I know his promise was made to KC and probably his parents, but surely saving KC's rear isn't to Caylee's benefit. How sad, even at her memorial, they chose to "honor" KC knowing she threw the baby in the woods like trash! :cry: I don't even discard trash in wooded areas, for goodness sakes. :furious:

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv