Communion girl

Are you sure those are different girls? One's clearly older, but could be the same girl several years later?

Not sure because I can't blow the photos up but the eyes of the older one look lighter than the child's to me.

I think that this girl might be the same girl with the picture of her tongue sticking out. She's a few years older in the communion picture, but I really think its the same girl.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00164.jpg

EX, this crossed my mind as well, but not with these two girls. The little doll seems to have a slightly darker complexion. However, there's a photograph of a beautiful woman holding a baby all dressed up in the series of pictures. I don't have time to go through them right now, but I'll find it.

The woman has her head covered. It's either a hat or small veil like we used to have to wear in Church. You couldn't go into a Catholic Church if you were a woman with your head uncovered. From that I thought perhaps the photo was also taken at the Communion and somehow these are all his relatives??????????????? So, the woman with the head covering (you can see the mesh come across her head) and her beautiful baby may be related to communion girl.

Just a thought.

53404751.jpg

Ok, so now we know, this is Alcala with the girl. Don't know why it was edited.

So, is this his relative?

With the hair curly, does this tell us anything about when the photo was taken?

We need a hairdo timeline too...

If she's the child of a relative or a family friend who knew him as Alcala I think it's likely that she is alive. I think that people who knew Alcala would probably have raised holy hail when they heard about his arrests if they had a child who was a victim of rape, assault or homicide or had gone missing, and the police would already be aware of her as a possible victim. If she's the child of somebody who knew him as John Berger or another alias they might not have made the connection.

This newest pic, seriously makes me cringe!

I think his hair in this pic look more late 70's

Why on earth did they cut him out when they originally released this picture??? This is very obviously the daughter of someone he knew or a relative. Do they have doubts about this child's whereabouts? If so, does it not help to know that he knew her personally and interacted with her?

I was wondering that same question, I honestly do not see a reason at all.

I think it's pretty obvious by now that they threw these pictures out with little thought. Very annoying.

What? What? What am I missing? I have to go look again.

BTW, in one of the images of the girls in the club I swear there's a dude and a scarry one at that standing on stage with the girl.

O.K. I calmed down. Lemme go look.

Oh now I got a hitch in my giddyup. Dear Lord. That hair? Definately "Glam Rock" age. Say what? Early 80's? No, maybe later 80's? I'm thinking New York Dolls meets Pretty Poison.

Betting it's a relative. Why they cropped him out who knows? We all figured it was him anyway. Definately I think a niece or girlfriend's daughter. Hey, he could have a daughter. She looks at ease with him. WHY IS HE PICKING HER UP? I mean scoot down, mister.

******Now that I saw this it is definately him in a photograph with the girls on stage at the Five Spot********* Sorry I didn't keep the number. It was high up there though like in the 150's maybe. Definately.

O.K. little girl please be alive and fine. I'm so sorry you had to pose with a murderer.

What bothers me about this picture is that I would think that LE would have contacted RA's relatives and any known girlfriends to find out if they knew who this little one was before they released this picture. So I don't think it's safe to assume that she's a relative. Someone he knows, obviously, and probably someone safe, (I hope) but why then is LE submitting it to the public for ID? I keep wondering if there are other pictures of the people being shown to us in the "normal, safe looking" phots, that LE has that are not so nice. After all, they said all together there's some 900 or more pictures, we're only being shown not quite 20% of them. I doubt there's 900 more different people, as we're seeing in this new release more photos of the same people, there are probably even more of the same.

They obviously believe from the evidence they have that he was offending regularly over the course of many years and in many locations, and being clever enough about it to hide his trail most of the time. I think LE are trying to identify places he has been familiar with, people he has associated with, cars he was driving, aliases he was using, pick-up techniques he used. Basically they are casting a wide net for people who will tell them what they know about Alcala. Finding a live one who will say "Oh yeah, I met him at... he told me he was called... he drove a... we went to the beach at... he told me he had gone to a concert by..." gives them heaps of info.

It tells us that he should have asked for his money back from whomever gave him that awful perm. ;)

We know that in 1978 he had his 'normal' hair - he was on the dating show.

His hair in late 1979 - not permed. http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/18/2010/01/11/175x131/rodney_acala_trial.jpg

thats about all the photos I can find of his hair right now.

That hair is woofin.;)

Remember too Kelleher the girfriend said on June 20th 1979 his hair was curly. Then on June 23 he'd had it straightened. (Robin's dissapearance time).

Look back at my last post I was dating that hair in the 1980's.:doh:

I'm still thinking this child is related to him. She seems to at least know him. Comfortable with him.

I don't think they give perms in prison. Alcala has curly hair in his prison photos. That tells me he has naturally curly hair and may at one time been vain enough to straighten it. JMO

I don't think they give perms in prison. Alcala has curly hair in his prison photos. That tells me he has naturally curly hair and may at one time been vain enough to straighten it. JMO

Yep.

I don't think the photos in which he has curly or frizzy hair would involve it having been permed. That sort of curly hair can look very different depending on how you brush/comb/wash/condition/cut/dry it, everything from defined curls to tight waves to massive frizz.

It is likely that any photos in which his hair has very loose waves or is straight would have involved either a permanent chemical straightening or a temporary straighening method.

Mary Ann was 13 at the time of her disappearance. The Communion girl looks about 8, maybe 9 tops.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back