2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session on trutv is good, but there are commercial breaks.......

OMG! Can Beaz get on with it? He takes forever to find the words he wants to use. uh uh uh. THUD!

Even if he could prove she was not there it just doesnt matter anyone could have helped her after the fact. There was still a body in her car that only she had.

Laura tried to get JJ to say he was somewhere he wasn't. JJ's signature also may have been forged on documents. Has JB lost his mind?

The courtroom looks small.
Looks like this is the closest GA/CA has ever been to KC.
GA looked bored to me.
CA just was chatting away to her bald friend.

Appreciate the updates...can't stand to listen to JB ummm uhhhhh bs bs. I have the video up, the sound down, and go back and forth.

WFTV cutting in and out...any other feeds having this problem?

Yes, I switched to WESH. Also, on truTV...their feed is ahead of WESH, however they take commercial breaks. I mute WESH until a commercial. lol i am pitiful LOL

I missed the whole pink baby blanket thing. Was that Caylee's?

WESH is coming in great for me.

Is this "Joe" guy the one who is going to say the remains were not there?

Thanks I switched over. I kept losing picture and sound every few seconds on WFTV.

I don't understand what is happening are we on trial here? Can someone tell me what Baez's point is? Is he trying to say TES is not giving him files on purpose, like hey are hiding the JJ sign up?

I am so confused.

WESH is coming in great for me.

Is this "Joe" guy the one who is going to say the remains were not there?

I don't know how he can. He said that he wasn't in the exact spot. HE also said the dog never got out of the car and that there was water. The dog did sniff the cooler but that was it. That interview was just released. I don't understand this at all?

It is nice to get the defense side of things firmed up though, huh?

is she really bad?

Kept calling and trying to get JJ to say he searched with her at the area the body was at. And indications are that the defense worked with her and forged JJ's signature of TES docs saying he did search with her.

JB says through JJ own statement that he searched the area and found blanket etc, later searched with 2 cadaver dogs and area cleared. Says subsequent to Dec 11 JJ sent email to JA and YM where he states he was a team leader and found items, had qualified dogs in water, says he believes remains were moved there later. JB says he just received this email 2 weeks ago.
Says LE never followed this up until after the defense found JJ. Says this is a bombshell and should have been turned over 15 months ago.

Oh, I'm sorry. I see what's going on now. JB is going for it. He is talking about those that say they searched and the body was not there. He is now pointing the finger at LE for not following up on this information/evidence he has. He just called this a Bombshell.

Baez quoting someone who said he searched the area and the remains weren't there. KC grimaced.

Baez thinks he has a BOMSHELL. :floorlaugh: okay, Jose. right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam