What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing I notice is that she's not as passive as she might be perceived. At the beginning of the video it's quite clear that they both know the press is right there. The woman is looking in their direction and prepares to fend them off and TH acts aloof, although it's clear she knows they are there.

Then, when confronted by the press, the woman physically puts TH behind her with her arm and TH complies, but she didn't deliberately put herself back there. Then, once the woman indicates the direction they should proceed, TH takes the lead, opens the door and pushes the elevator button with conviction. This tells me, and maybe only me, that she sees herself entirely in control of the situation subject to the demands of her legal counsel. If it were me and I was being passive, frightened, intimidated or whatever, I would be following, waiting to be put through the door and waiting for the elevator button decision to be made. But maybe I've just got a compliant PD lol

jmoo, imoo

She had a chance say her focus is and has been on bringing, Kyron home and ask that everyone keeps him in their prayers, She said nothing I don't understand why?

I don't see anything wrong with TH's reaction. IMO, just as DY said she's not crying so much any more, she's in anger mode, I think that TH might have cried her tears of frustration and is now in anger mode. I cannot figure it out--earlier today, after reading that she walked out of her first poly, I started doubting her innocence again, but then I have read conflicting reports about which poly she walked out of and IMO there is no consistency with these poly reports by the media and by KH and DY. There is just too much room for doubt. So, again...I am on the fence, but leaning towards Terri's side...

Well she doesn't appear to be seeking attention to me.

The address of the 24 hour athletic center is 1407 SW Fourth Avenue. I don't know if that is actually in the building or just outside the building. Does anyone know?

The 24 hr fitness downtown is on the ground floor of a building. They have big windows and you can watch people work out when you drive by. It is a few blocks from the PacWest Building.

I agree w/Kat. This case has brought tears to my eyes more than one occasion. It's chilling.

Exactly, and that's what makes it so infuriating for those of us that do have children, to see this woman behave so dis-passionately towards the whole situation. However, we know how the press/public have been crucifying her.
TH was probably taking another LDT and failed miserably again!!~sound familiar?

ITA, but even further Kyron's parents are out there, which beats the press & the public. We also have LE from almost the beginning with their take & the only thing that has changed in Kyron's status is they deemed it a "criminal investigation", which there must be some evidence to do this, I assume?

She had a chance say her focus is and has been on bringing, Kyron home and ask that everyone keeps him in their prayers, She said nothing I don't understand why?

Because her lawyer has told her not to. Seriously. She is not going to speak. She's hanging on by a thread as it is, and the big time lawyer has told her every move to make and step to take. Her "team" isn't going to say jack until they are forced to, probably with an arrest.

The address of the 24 hour athletic center is 1407 SW Fourth Avenue. I don't know if that is actually in the building or just outside the building. Does anyone know?

Gee I don't know digger. Wish I could be of more help.

Terri's recent appearance has been discussed a great deal, with many believing she looks more beautiful and younger. I think DY does too....when I saw her today with Kaine, I couldn't believe she was the same woman from the first presser. She was wearing jewelry and had her hair curled in a side-sweep pony tail...her make-up was flawless. She was well-composed, no tears. She glanced often at Kaine. What does any of this mean? I have no idea.....

--- snipped --- They got neither, but apparently there was no real news in the area today.

jmo

No, not much news except for a confirmation of the "clammed up" scene -- but there might have been BIG news if a very humble, contrite and seriously/genuinely grieving step mother, had held her bodyguard at bay for a moment to plead with anyone and everyone that has information about her missing step son to call LE and assist them to bringing Kyron back home safely. Didn't happen -- I'm not sure it can happen with Terri and not just because she now has a defense attorney advising her to be still. Very sad.

For me it's more of a "This is so not what I expected" look....

I think that she expected an huge uproar with outrage against the school and their "negligence" and tons of sympathy and support for herself. I think in her mind it's an insult that the police have even dared to ask her questions (think of the coal-fired nerve required to walk out on an LE lie-detector test). This whole thing is so not going how she thought it would, indeed.

This post is just my opinion.

Well, I agree-but having no children to care for would allow TH time for plenty of sleep and relaxation. ;)

That is just the saddest thought ever, some people are that way though, they carry on life without their own children and you can tell they are happier about it. :sick:

If my stepson were missing and I was considered a POI and I lost rights to my daughter (even if I had tried to hire someone to off my hubby) I would have to be locked up on the 5th floor because I lost rights to my child and people actually thought I might have made a child disappear.

No hitting any gym for me and no posting messages on FB, any news site, nothing, I would have to be heavily sedated and I would not be going anywhere.

I can understand being mad at someone for cheating and wanting revenge, nothing wrong with that, but hiring someone to kill them, come on now. Just get them for what you can legally and call it good. Wanting to scream at them, yeah, I'm ok with that, they deserve it. Don't attempt to hire someone to kill them though and expect things to go your way. :crazy:

Some observations after watching that video:

1. Wow, she was LITERALLY hiding behind that blonde haired lady like an extremely shy kid. It was as if she was letting the blonde lady protect her, like the reporter was going to physically assault her or something.

2. She looked pretty good, almost better than the presser she was last seen at. I think I even saw makeup on her face. Yes, I did, there was definitely blush on her cheeks. She definitely did not look devastated or sad about Kyron, more highly annoyed that the reporter was following her.

I watched it without sound, but those two things stuck out to me.

ETA: I just watched it with sound. Wow again. Absolutely NO reaction, nothing in her face, nothing in her body language. It was literally like they were talking to a walking statue. Incredible. And they asked some hard questions I thought for sure would get some kind of reaction out of her. Damn, that's ice cold.

As far as her looking better and wearing makeup...DY seems to spend plenty of time on her appearnace, getting her hair blown straight, pulling curls down the sides, make-up earrings etc....

I do think TH is somehow involved....but if we are going to comment on her taking time for her appearance I think we also need to question why DY seems to be in good enough spirits to take such good care of hers.

ITA, but even further Kyron's parents are out there, which beats the press & the public. We also have LE from almost the beginning with their take & the only thing that has changed in Kyron's status is they deemed it a "criminal investigation", which there must be some evidence to do this, I assume?

Right, criminal (kidnapping, abduction, and murder....). What am I leaving out?

I agree w/Kat. This case has brought tears to my eyes more than one occasion. It's chilling.

If you can bear it, hop over to the CSI 'thread' ....the episode that is posted there made my hair nearly stand on end.

I'm not putting anything into how TH looks in this video. With everything that's happened I'm willing to bet she's on some serious anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds etc.

When I was medicated I couldn't feel emotions. During this period of time people often wondered how I was so complacent. It's not that I didn't want to get mad/cry or whatever, I just physically and psychologically couldn't.

I could be way off.. but she looks like I did when I was on many psychiatric medications. I'm still on the fence about this case. This video looks to me like a medicated woman (not sedated, there's a difference) who is just following her attorney's advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow