GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends grapple with shock of Great Bend girl's case

GREAT BEND — Whatever happened to Alicia DeBolt after she disappeared Saturday night should not have happened, Tiffany Serna said Wednesday.
Emotion strained Serna's voice. As the 38-year-old spoke, her 15-year-old daughter, Destiny Degenhardt, looked at her with tears. They paused to speak outside Alicia's house after bringing a fried chicken dinner to the teen's family — a family in shock, a family in need of privacy, Serna said.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/26/1462964/great-bend-girls-friends-plan.html#ixzz0xlRBAout

Per NG's program tonight, Alicia was wearing one shoe when found.

She interviewed Mark Klaus, Mrs. Brown (profiler), Doug Hogg of the GB Trubune, along with a physican. I'm watching it again for rebroadcast and will edit this post with more info.

Talking heads had many speculations; with one being that it could have been more that one perp, possible group (juveniles).

She also had a pic from the FB site, so she is aware the 19 yr old is Hispanic and the mention of Camp Aldrich; yet never mentioned it.

Rest in peace Alicia. Deepest sympathy for family and friends. I'm praying for justice for you, swift and harsh.

Okay now I understand. Thank you both so much.

FWIW, (just based on my experiences) a lot of hispanics will designate their race as White.

Their ethnicity as Hispanic. Off Topic: My own children are listed as Caucasian of hispanic descent.

Even more off topic: there are too little designations LOL :) (ETA: what I mean by that is my children were told they could only check on race box while registering for school, it was quite the conundrum for them because they are multi-racial and multi-ethnic :D)

I understand my daughter is the same. :) I wish they had on the papers h/w instead of having to check mutliple boxes.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4288

more at link
Attorney General's Office to prosecute case
Homicide not 'random act of violence'; no suspects in custody
By DALE HOGG
August 27, 2010 @ 12:03am

The burned body found Tuesday afternoon was that of missing Great Bend teen Alicia DeBolt, Kansas Attorney General Steve Six said Thursday morning. During a news conference at the Kansas Bureau of Investigation Regional Office in Great Bend, Six also said his office would take over prosecution of the case, which is being treated as a homicide.

However, Six declined to comment on evidence, on there being someone in custody, suspect or suspects, person or persons of interest, or cause of death. “The investigation is continuing,” he said, adding authorities don’t believe this was a random act of violence.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4289

Search warrant served on GB house
By DALE HOGG
August 27, 2010 @ 12:03am

Local and state law enforcement personnel were at a southeast Great Bend residence late into the night Thursday after executing a search warrant at the home in connection with the disappearance and death of Great Bend teen Alicia DeBolt.

Great Bend Police, Barton County Sheriff’s Office and Kansas Bureau of Investigation officers entered the house at 1801 Eighth Street at about 10 p.m. But, as spot lights and red-and-blue patrol car lights illuminated the scene, they remained there well past midnight. The warrant covered the entire premises, which included the house and garage.

We can't copy and paste comments from another site. We can give the link and kind of paraphrase what was said.

Just giving a heads up so no one's post gets deleted. :)

Are you saying this TM is the person in question? Looks like he likes drugs.
no thats not the 19 yr old.. I was able to find out who the 19 yr old was even before they knew it was her via facebook. He is a real winner ( not) just by looking at his facebook.. IMO ( i friended him to see his page ) so can't say anything since it is a private page.. I will say he has spoken out on his page against those that say he did this.

I just had a thought...from a picture I saw of Alicia with her Mom. She appears to have lost a lot of weight. I wonder if she did that in her quest to become a cheerleader?

I am wondering if she wasn't dating this guy initially late last year/early this year because of her low self esteem, before she lost the weight. Then she loses the weight and feels better about herself...and that causes their break up?

Just a thought. :waitasec:

under comments of the facebook, another girl says "LOVE YA" to the owner of site.
Love triangle? Jealousy/hate???
Very scary site, drugs, some songs, vampires.........
poor Alicia met up with someone very bad in this mix...........sad so young and naive.

That girl is engaged to someone else and pregnant. But anything is possible.

He updated his blog on 8/21, the day Alicia disappeared, but I can't read it.

http://blogs.myspace.com/badluck16

I might be missing something...but he doesn't have any blog entries. At all. Whether you are logged into myspace or not, it says he has not written any blog entries. He last logged into myspace on the 25th and I believe he last updated his very basic profile information on the 20th.

Note comment from Emily on August 25, 7:51 pm regarding the identity of the 19 year-old male friend.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/24/where-is-alicia-debolt/

I knew it wasn't the boyfriend/ex-boyfriend. (Referenced above.)

There is only one myspace under that name that is close to the age and private...

no thats not the 19 yr old.. I was able to find out who the 19 yr old was even before they knew it was her via facebook. He is a real winner ( not) just by looking at his facebook.. IMO ( i friended him to see his page ) so can't say anything since it is a private page.. I will say he has spoken out on his page against those that say he did this.

Can we see screen caps? Is that allowed?

Can we see screen caps? Is that allowed?

No I don't believe it is sherbetjello. IIRC, they've been removed in other threads.

When in doubt just ask a mod and they will let us know. JMHO.

I was only able to find 3 adresses in the block where they served the search warrant... 1801 1805 and 1809... I can post full names but can you tell me if these last names ring a bell Tuesday, Rodriguez, Nava

It does appear the asphalt plant is very close to this 1800th block of E 8th

I was only able to find 3 adresses in the block where they served the search warrant... 1801 1805 and 1809... I can post full names but can you tell me if these last names ring a bell Tuesday, Rodriguez, Nava

It does appear the asphalt plant is very close to this 1800th block of E 8th

Middle name rings a bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members