TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her myspace has malware attached, be careful.

Mayor is not going to be happy about this, and I like this mayor.

Sorta OT. There is another case out of Villa Park, IL Eric Gilford-Navy- murdered his pregnant wife and had a picture of himself with George W Bush on his face book! The photo didn't get a whole lot of media, sadly, nor did the case.

I tried to answer with what I know, but I am always open to corrections.

StrayKat I still have a few questions:

Motive???
No given.

Why police originally mentioned shoes and video being the only thing missing?
Maybe they suspected it was a break in? If so, voids why they didn't put out an AA.

What physical evidence was gathered at the CURRENT home?
Hasn't been said, but there has been some and SD car was towed.

Homicide was already on the case.
I haven't read that since the case "broke" on Christmas Eve, but could be true.

Why would LE think RUNAWAY... I wonder what they were told originally by certain people. LE there only 45 minutes... WHAT???
According to a post his aunt made via MSM, he was too old for an Amber Alert and was considered a run away. That's something that I haven't been able to get her to clarify, and I am not sure it's the best time to ask again.

When was LE notified that the sitter wasn't there?
No idea, media reported it yesterday.

What are the stats of a woman (not the mother) killing another person's child?
Good question.

Where is SD today, he is in all the other videos with mom?
He took a poly and passed, that is what JF's mom said via another videocast. Not sure if true, but probably all the heat on him has made him back away.

Does the so called "Mona" live in NE Houston?
She lives 7 miles from JF's house, 4 miles from the site his body was recovered.

What time was the last time anyone saw or talked to JF.
2 days prior by a neighbor, iirc.

Not including the sighting at 1:45.
None

What time was the call received by mom?
1:30-2:00PM Christmas Eve, iirc.

Who is the man they are looking for?
No one knows.

Why all the leaks from LE about an arrest... but, not an actual presser to confirm?
Confirmed by multiple MSM, including chron (which is the best, imo) - Capital Murder Charge.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-investigation-story,0,3306091.story

Link is to a video where mom and roommate SE speak aired before arrest of MN was announced. NOTE: The caption in the video is wrong, it identifies SE as a neighbor Rita Jackson, Rita is shown in the video after SE and mom. SE is the dark haired woman shown with mom AD.

The article under the video has their identity correct.

Another media screw up while reporting on this case. I swear this has been the WORST REPORTING I have EVER experienced.

Remind me again EXACTLY how Sharon Ennamorato would know Jonathan was GONE very specifically between the time of 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm that day (especially since DD checked on him at 1:45 and especially since he supposedly called his mother during that time?????)

He was here by himself and he was gone between 1:30 and 2:30 [p.m.], that's all I know," said babysitter Sharon Ennamorato, whose house Jonathan was last seen at. "We know a lady answered my phone, we don't know and there was supposed to be nobody in this house.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-investigation-story,0,3306091.story

Link is to a video where mom and roommate SE speak aired before arrest of MN was announced. NOTE: The caption in the video is wrong, it identifies SE as a neighbor Rita Jackson, Rita is shown in the video after SE and mom. SE is the dark haired woman shown with mom AD.

The article under the video has their identity correct.

I saw it was quoted wrong earlier and then found it again or another one where the name was right.

But what really stood out to me was when the roommate said:

'She had no idea who called the house' or something like that.
That is really bugging me. What she said and the way she said it is not sitting right with old Boz.

JMHO

Mona is the one who told the co-worker there was an emergency, not Jonathan.

Mona DID take the phone away from Jonathan. She used the phone to tell Angela's co-worker there was an emergency to FORCE Angela to come to the phone. In doing so Mona ALERTED Angela.Then Mona picked up the phone and talked to Angela when she called back. Why?

I am not sure JF could have identified Mona. Angela said she first met Mona AFTER Jonathan disappeared. I don't know that Jonathan would have met her either.

Are these facts? I think these are things that can only be speculated about.

IMHO, you may be right, or Jonathan could be the one who said it was an emergency. If he was really afraid and his voice went up an octave or so - he may have sounded like a woman. Of course, I'm just throwing thoughts out there... I really have no idea. But we don't know if Mona took the phone away - we really just don't know what happened there.

My prayers go out to the family and friends of Jonathan. There are no words other than that.

I wonder if I might be up for jury duty soon....

But then why did Mona get on the phone and tell Angela's co-worker that it was an emergency?

Why would Mona want to make SURE Angela knew an emergency was going on in her home? Why wasn't Mona afraid that Angela would call the police? That would be the expected response to being told there was an emergency in your home followed by a hang-up.

Why did Mona answer Angela's phone when Angela called her home after the hang-up? Why would Mona WANT Angela to hear her voice if she was about to do a heinous murder?

If Angela hadn't yet met Mona, would JF have met her? If JF hadn't before met Mona and couldn't identify her why did Mona need to kill him?

moo

I think it is possible Jonathon walked in on a robbery. Perhaps he really was returning home to get something. I think it is possible Mona took the phone from Jonathan and she was the one who hung up and took the phone. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread prints on the phone could tie her to the crime....

It's a damn shame HPD didn't consider the call from Jonathan calling mommy at work saying it is an emergency... Surely there were other witnesses than mom to confirm receiving the call. That would have put to bed the delay in focusing so much on the baby sitter. :banghead: :furious:

Perhaps if LE had taken that call from Jonathan to moms work seriously he would still be here with us. :(

Remind me again EXACTLY how Sharon Ennamorato would know Jonathan was GONE very specifically between the time of 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm that day (especially since DD checked on him at 1:45 and especially since he supposedly called his mother during that time?????)

I think locking SD into that 1:45 PM mark could be one of the crucial investigation mistakes (or errors on SD end, dunno yet.)
I rarely look at the clock sometimes, and have had quite the surprise when I look up and realize its nightfall.

JMO.

With all due respect, I think we should be careful about what is discussed concerning how Jonathon died. It's gotta be tough for the Renee and the others that knew him to be reading everyone talking about blows to the head etc. I doubt they want to read or even need this right now. I think that out of the respect to the people that know this little boy that we should be careful on what is said. I very highly doubt they want to sit here reading this. It has to be SOOO tough on them to be reading all of it. JMO only.

Renee and others that known him I am so sorry for your loss & what has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I wonder if the roommate told Mona that Jonathan was getting a gaming system for Christmas (as reported on NG last night)? Maybe that was the item to steal or pawn. I wonder which apartment had Jonathan's Christmas presents - probably the one he lived at with his mom?

May God give comfort and help this family find the answers they deserve to know. Please give them the strength to get through this. God bless you Jonathan. We are all so sorry...

I doubt this child was killed over a gaming system, more likely drugs.

TYVM for the quote. I am too tired to watch it again and my eyes are blurry.

There is something very wrong with this statement.

jmho

I doubt this child was killed over a gaming system, more likely drugs.

Oftentimes people steal and rob to get stuff that they can sell for money to get drugs. But there are plenty of people that simply rob because they think they can.

<mod snip> Mona apparently wasn't very good at it, she kept getting caught. Perhaps this time she simply didn't want to leave a living witness.

You need a link for the info. Even if it's a paid site, you must link it.

Also I would think this info would be available publicly from the Houston Court Site or the PD's site? Not sure.

Salem

Not trying to muddy the waters, but the poster who pays usually has to agree to site rules (where the info is coming from- the paid site) not to publish or distribute. So, I worry for anyone sharing in this venue.
backing out the parking lot door now.

TYVM for the quote. I am too tired to watch it again and my eyes are blurry.

There is something very wrong with this statement.

jmho

I took that statement to mean that they believe that is the time frame when Jonathan disappeared... like maybe that's something they heard from LE or MSM.

MOO :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members