Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! I am back online and came to check on Britt's case.

Where are you Brittanee? Today is 5-17-11. We are one day closer to finding you sweetie!

wm

They were searching for Brandy today. This location is about a mile from Brandy's apartment. Please pray for results.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/may/23/crews-searching-old-navy-base-after-tennis-shoe-fo/

The site is near Riverfront Park, just east of the Greater Charleston Naval Base Memorial in a fence-enclosed area about 30 yards from the Cooper River. It is within a secure location on the old Navy base and is prohibited from the public. ...No word has emerged on whether they have found anything.
Donna Parent, Hanna's mother, said Friday that the tennis shoe found by detectives almost certainly belonged to her daughter. It is a white Nike with a light blue stripe, and it is Hanna's size.

I am happy to learn that Brandy's case is moving along. Didn't she live near HR who is now in G'town jail for rape?

I hope you all have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Thinking of Brittanee as always......

wm

remembering lots of heroes today including brittanee.

<3

I am happy to learn that Brandy's case is moving along. Didn't she live near HR who is now in G'town jail for rape?

I hope you all have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Thinking of Brittanee as always......

wm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110606&page=11

ndskies said:
LLLindsay Thank You for bringing up Brandy to the forum on page 7 # 165. Notice any Similarities . There are several . Even in the case of Crystal Soles . These girls all disappeared with out a trace no one seeing anything. There was a Van parked in front of Brandy's apartment that night . What if ....these guys got all of these girls , they are all so similar. They were all involved with Shannon McConaughey. One of them Harry James Rivers lived in the area at one time 3 Blocks from where Brandy lived at 2050 PINE FIELD CT 615 N CHAS , SC 29405 . If One of them lived there i'm sure they were all familiar with the area. Brandy has been brought up along with Brittinee since ST has been arrested . I think they need to take some dogs out there to the Francis Marion Forest where they all live and then maybe we all shall have some answers. I've been reading these post for a while not sure if i intruded but thanks for listening .

Thanks for refreshing my memory, stillwatersc. I sure wish there was a mug shot of HR available. I wanna get a visual on this unusual person.

I'm hoping and praying for new info in Britt's case. I am very disappinted that none of the LEA's involved have been able to solve her disappearance. MOO

wm

Thanks for the reminder Rochestergirl. Things have been way too quite in Britt's case and I really had hopes that Susan M. would have stirred some assistance. Hopefully, someone is actively working leads and it's just that they are preventing public leaks. Pardon my french, but this really does suck for the family and all of her close friends. God Bless Britt and prayers for a quick resolution / closure. God Bless the USA and her people and prayers for an improvement in this economy and a reduction of stress in our daily lives to help us concentrate on others rather than ourselves !

That video made me cry!!! Poor Britt! Boy o boy the pressure is on those faux friends now eh?

Thanks RG!

wm

thanks for the video!!

thinking of Britt every single day.

even though i don't stop in as often anymore i'm still here and i will always be.

thanks for the video!!

thinking of Britt every single day.

even though i don't stop in as often anymore i'm still here and i will always be.

It gets tougher as time goes by but to check alot because it is so disappointing. I'm glad you and everyone else has stayed with this one day Britt will be found hopefully it won't be much longer

RG, Thanks for the update on Crystal. I have wondered and wondered what in the world is going on with identifying the remains found.

I am hoping that LE is not releasing information because the test results are being used to elicit information from someone who is perhaps incarcerated in GT county on rape charges. And perhaps info received could shed light on Britt's disappearance...

I am trying my best to hold out hope for a break!

MOO

wm

Two things:

1. I assume LE had to have a warrant to come to this property and search like this? They must have gotten a pretty good tip...I'm just guessing.

2. It said the current person has rented for two years. If the current person honestly knows nothing about what they're searching for, then it seems like it must have happened longer than two years ago. (Unless someone has access to their septic tank which you'd think they'd know about or at least notice)

True, B has been missing for just over two years. So it's possible.

Who else is missing in the Horry County area?

I went on Vacation in Myrtle Beach last summer. We drove right by where Brittany was last seen(I know I have posted this before) and I honestly do not know how someone couldn't have seen her. She was staying extremely close to the boardwalk store area that is there. When we went there in the evening it was SO packed it was unreal. I just don't see how Brittany could have gone missing but stuff does happen. So odd and I hope that they do find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave