HELP! Need ideas on how to stop someone.

Gosh, I wish I knew how to help you. He is almost assuredly still molesting girls he has access to. If his stepdaughter will speak up, that would be great. Maybe you can get a little more information from her.

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried making a risk of harm report to child protective services?

I haven't contacted DHR, I want to be at least fairly sure first. I know that the step-daughter does act in a manner consistent with sexual abuse. She works as a stripper (75% of female sex workers have been sexually abused at some time or another), and she has major panic attacks so that she can't even leave the house sometimes. Knowing her as a child, she never seemed to have any issues like that. I am just trying to keep my relationship open with my cousin so maybe she'll tell me what has happened. The first daughter he molested, well my family believes the mother was lying, but knowing what he did to me I have always felt she was telling the truth. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Any idea on how to get my cousin to "open up" to me?

I haven't contacted DHR, I want to be at least fairly sure first. I know that the step-daughter does act in a manner consistent with sexual abuse. She works as a stripper (75% of female sex workers have been sexually abused at some time or another), and she has major panic attacks so that she can't even leave the house sometimes. Knowing her as a child, she never seemed to have any issues like that. I am just trying to keep my relationship open with my cousin so maybe she'll tell me what has happened. The first daughter he molested, well my family believes the mother was lying, but knowing what he did to me I have always felt she was telling the truth. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Any idea on how to get my cousin to "open up" to me?

I think you have reason already to be fairly sure. I would go ahead and call DHR. Let them investigate. In AL, or at least in my county, they do not reveal who called and made the report, it is kept confidential.

To bad you can't get a tapped confession ..but set up in such a way he does not know he is being tapped. Talk with the cops or someone with authority on the issue ..I wouldn't want my kids going to any school with someone like that as a teacher! Also get help! Never attempted to apprehend anyone, Police are the only people who are well equipped to deal with dangerous situations! Think Danger!
That reminds me of a sitiation I know of...that person worked with her friends dad who was a cop and the perp went to prison for his doing! Fast thinking made the difference there!The case was in the paper and the place was closed where all the stuff happened and it was found out just by mistake...Good thing though it was!

o_O

I used Yahoo people search and asked my mom for a couple of things and I found him. I'm calling the school district Monday morning. PLUS I found his neighborhood and I am going to write letters to the people next to him. I will update you all.

I don't think anyone has hunted him down because a) no one wants to go to jail for this creepo b) we're hoping that God's punishment is going to be worse than anything he could get here.

You need advice from an attorney before writing letters to his neighbors and students' families (to get around slander). Also have you checked on a civil suit? Sometimes they're allowed even when a criminal trial is not. Good luck. cocolafay

I'm sorry any of you are having to go through this. It's a hard burden to carry. Jen, I sit here wondering if we are related and have the same uncle. My uncle molested me from 4-7. Even when I was able to tell, nothing was done because the matriarch of our family didn't want the name tarnished.

I'm 31 now, and suffer from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), clinical depression, anxiety and panic attacks and I have abandonment issues as well as trust issues.

I have tried so many ways to get someone to listen to me, and make something happen. So far, no one wants to get involved with something like that it seems. It's almost like, this many years later, and everyone is still turning a deaf ear on me and what happened. I worry about how many others he messed with, besides me. I know he also molested my brother who is 4 yrs older that myself. He works as a youth minister assistant in the church where he's from - that alone terrifies me.

My thoughts and prayers for justice and action are with you :Justice:

I'm from Canada and we have similar situations here. New laws are required. When the perp is finally arrested, there are many many previous victims who choose not to come forward because of the legal system. The police force has their hands tied because of the required evidence required in the court system. I honour all the women who step up and tell their story. They are the heros and the ones that will help lead this fight against child sexual abuse.

JennerBear - don't forget your sister. Please try to help her seek counseling and whatever else she might need to help her heal.

My prayers are with you in your search for justice.

Salem

Exactly. As a living survivor, she is an important witness. Counseling can bring the facts out in the open, making the case stronger to get him suspended, and/or thrown in jail (one can hope).

Bless you for what you're doing - I commend you.

Hugs,

Mel

Very sad story and my heart goes out to you. Is it possible he got caught and is in prison? Some states have public information on inmates, perhaps your does. Good luck to you!

Thanks, Rob. Unfortunately he is a teacher of kids this SAME age. He likes 12 year olds. So it isn't just MY family.

that is a sad story..i see it this way..may not be anything you can do about what has already happened..but i would make sure everyone around him knew and watched every move he made so it never happened again

I can only say that I know the pain caused by these types of opportunists...sick to my stomach, but wondering if you ever had any closure or if anything panned out form your efforts?

Is it possible he's on the sex offender registry? Is he still teaching?

Tell everyone you know. Cockroaches hate the light of day.

Here's a thought. Do any of these guys use the internet regularly? I got this idea from pervertedjustice.com....the company responsible for "To Catch a Predator"...that show where people pretend to be minors in chat rooms and get perverts to solicit them for sex and agree to come over...then when the perps show up, they're met with a TV crew and law enforcement...perhaps you could send an anonymous e-mail...an "ad" of some sort that suggests that they can find "barely legal locals to chat with" and a link to a chat room (I hear they like yahoo chat rooms)...create a fake account as an underage person and make your location specifically close to his. Then wait. Hopefully he shows up in the chat room...it's important, I think, when/if you chat with him, that you don't trap him into asking you for anything sexual, but that he naturally gets there. Record everything with screenshots or video of the screen so it can hopefully later be used in court (with proof that it wasn't tampered with/edited chat logs, etc)....best to research this more if you're going to go through with it. Best of luck to you and my heart goes out to you.

Not only would I call the local school board, but make sure you call the state licensure boards. Most states require that teachers, counselors, ministers etc be licensed or credentialed and they are able to take complaints and investigate from a licensure point of view. The. Burden of proof isn't as strong as for a criminal case and the proceedings are less formal. If you can get something against a license, you can t least start restricting access. Finally, even though some criminal records may be expunged or sealed, many state boards, like the department of education can look behind expungements.

If I remember correctly, in many states, there is no statute of limitations when it comes to sexual abuse to children under 16. I would get legal council and attempt to throw his butt in jail and MAKE SURE that the population there knows WHY!

How many states have no statute of limitations? (that you know of)

Hi You know I am not a good English speaker so please do not expect me much about this language because its not my original language

I consider that type of criminal as one of the most worst criminal I classified on the book I created, but I prefer not to sell this book but to give it free instead, so please anticipate that it wouldn't been submitted to publishers for editorial so it will normally having grammatical error

As you said you want to stop someone? in which this someone is someone who's certainly indulging with the type of criminal act you stated on your post,

Yes there's a way

You know according to many studies about defining criminal minds, once they discover the single comprehensive explanation on why people commit crime, then people could be able now to prevent and stop the criminality, well maybe its easy to say but a big challenge to test everyone who care and who really don't care, so that are the answers you are looking for

But Unfortunately there is no such history that the man did resolved this kind of problem of our world today, they failed to determine the exact explanation on why people commit crime

But to ease your consciousness, I will let everyone see that exact explanation free, and you could have the answers of your question

All I can do is to show to everyone the real cause of crime and let them find the solution themselves, please read all the principles and concept I stated there and you will never be the same again, so please check this facebook group link I created

Here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/459400614148021/

Here's a thought. Do any of these guys use the internet regularly? I got this idea from pervertedjustice.com....the company responsible for "To Catch a Predator"...that show where people pretend to be minors in chat rooms and get perverts to solicit them for sex and agree to come over...then when the perps show up, they're met with a TV crew and law enforcement...perhaps you could send an anonymous e-mail...an "ad" of some sort that suggests that they can find "barely legal locals to chat with" and a link to a chat room (I hear they like yahoo chat rooms)...create a fake account as an underage person and make your location specifically close to his. Then wait. Hopefully he shows up in the chat room...it's important, I think, when/if you chat with him, that you don't trap him into asking you for anything sexual, but that he naturally gets there. Record everything with screenshots or video of the screen so it can hopefully later be used in court (with proof that it wasn't tampered with/edited chat logs, etc)....best to research this more if you're going to go through with it. Best of luck to you and my heart goes out to you.

I thought about doing this too. Is it lawful for regular citizens to do this? I would jump onboard in a heart beat to catch all the pervs out there!

Dont get me wrong of course i get it and i am right there with ya.. my self you would not want to know what i would do with this guy .My only thing is this you have to becarefull because if he and i think thats what u said he was never arrested right then you need to be carefull with what you say and release to public i say that not about on here but letters to his communitty like u said now adays with people being sued for defimation thats my worry just you i wouldn't want you to get in trouble so maybe ask a lawyer cause i understand where your coming from and i agree with you i just would not wanna see u get in trouble ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back