FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if the person in the car was a DCF worker. My eyes caught a glimpse of what appears to be a cigarette in her left hand at around the 1:36 mark. I would think if this were a professional she would have more sense than to be smoking with 2 children in the car. Especially in front of a camera.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

Doh! already mentioned! Sorry.. we have some keen eyes dont we? :)

Has it ever occured to anyone as to why the news took that video down? I know news and if they think they have an exclusive then they run it into the ground. With all these women disappearing and perhaps the CA case they have decided to work with LE and not ruin this case.

With respects to LE, they know what is going on and this is why they have not shared any info and not requesting any additional info. They know what transpired and they are just ensuring this case is air tight. If they needed help and did not have the answers they needed we would know more but they don't and this tells me that they have what they need.

Just again MOO

Im not sure if the person in the car was a DCF worker. My eyes caught a glimpse of what appears to be a cigarette in her left hand at around the 1:36 mark. I would think if this were a professional she would have more sense than to be smoking with 2 children in the car. Especially in front of a camera.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

IMO this is not a DCF rep as no they are not allowed to smoke with children in the car. Also a DCF rep would not be playing switcharoo with the children. When they are involved with dropping off children they need to inspect and papers papers papers. This must of been a family member or friend. I tend to think it might be DS Jr. Aunt or perhaps a girlfriends mother (maybe). I also noticed the car liner in this vehicle with the children was coming off the roof which would also not be happening in a DCF workers vehicle.

Good job on the burnt orange car!

Is there video available of it coming/going?

If it actually belongs to that neighbor maybe we can see it in other shots of DS's condo and discount the connection. Either way, its something to sleuth.

Doh! already mentioned! Sorry.. we have some keen eyes dont we? :)

Looks like DS Jr's mother to me.

Attachments

• qpi637.png
    qpi637.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 91
Does anyone know of any hobbies or personal interests of Dale other than Star Wars? There are a lot of popular movies, TV shows, and video games dealing with hiding a body. If this was premeditated like I believe it was here are some ideas - grumesome I know but thought this may help us figure out how Dale pulled this off:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DisposingOfABody

It would be interesting to know what dvd was in his player at the time. Also, as you mentioned, whether he owns any of the video/printed items and whether he seemed to have a particular affinity for any of them.

I'm liking the possibility of SNATCH myself.

Even if that IS just a tarp in that photo, it doesn't eliminate the possibility that it leads in the right direction. The possibility of pig feed came to mind for me early on in this case, but so did another possibility.

I'm just going to throw it out there so we can pick it apart or support it.

If you did not want to get your hands dirty, yet you were directly involved, what could you do to keep the crime scene evidence to a minimum (less clean up)?

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS NO ESTABLISHED FACTS AND IS FOR EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY!

I have already mentioned some possible scenarios for this quite a few posts back, but-
A) stun gun (true, one does not need to be a star wars junky to own one, but it would be more likely known about by others IF he DID own one from having been possessed during a convention for example, which means there could be public knowledge which someone could possibly confirm).

B) death grip (or similar hold possibly learned through military training or just from being a star wars freak as I can only imagine what all they talk about). I posted a link to explainations of implementation of these methods. It stated that one could be rendered unconscious, or worse, in under 3 seconds.

C) drugging by injection. She could be rendered unconscious OR worse, simply immobile, aware of all that is happening, but unable to do anything about it.

D) threaten safety of children to force cooperation.

There are more possibilities that you may have come up with and should share, but it is my belief that m was alive when whatever went down, regardless of where (hummer/condo). It would be a lovely thought that she was just being held captive, but this invites too much risk, and therefore, I have all but eliminated that possibility).

What would change my thoughts on that is if we knew for sure cadaver dogs had searched the hummer (first and foremost), followed by jr's residence/vehicles, and lastly, friends/relatives vehicles, and what results were obtained.

If no hits were discovered, then it would eliminate a kill in the residence as EVEN IF a person, or persons, could remove a body from the residence within seconds, they would still not be able to remove the body from the transportation device (a vehicle) within seconds. If there is no cadaver trail, then I propose she was still breathing when she was removed from the location of the commission of this crime.

So now that we have some possible scenarios of how to gain total control over a victim to transport them from location of the initial commission of this crime (vehicle or residence) to the final location, we can examine how could one STILL keep 'clean' AND 'free of signs of a struggle, AND 'no blood splatter evidence' on clothing, in a residence, or in a vehicle?

A) break neck
B) Death grip
C) Have someone else do it
D) Over Dose
E) suffocation of victim who was incapacitated and could therefore not fight off the attacker
F) Sting to death
G) Toss to the hogs, alligators, fish, etc...
H) Boa constrictor
I) Your ideas here

THE ABOVE ARE IDEAS ONLY AND CONTAIN NO ESTABLISHED OR OTHERWISE KNOWN FACTS. ANY SIMILARITY TO THE TRUTH IS COINCIDENCE ONLY

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20308&stc=1&d=1325170500 (Hope this attachment works)

Is this burnt orange car in the bottom right (3:18 PM)? Just behind MP's Hummer.

sure looks like it to me! EXCELLENT POTENTIAL FIND! It would indicate the arrival times would be the same as well. If the gate camera shows that they do NOT enter at the same time, I think there is evidence to be gleaned(waited around corner, for example). If a license plate can be observed at any point by a camera, it would clarify who owned the vehicle.

AlwaysWrights find

ScreenShot2011-12-29at102555AM.png

AlwaysWrights find

ScreenShot2011-12-29at102555AM.png

Thats a darn close match! The only thing throwing me off is the difference in rims, but that could be simple camera angle or something. Y'all don't pay vehicle taxes in Florida do you? (meaning no record of what vehicles a person own online)

That person would have known the camera was there and gone around the back of the condos.

I think that vehicle is a small red car parked there. You can still see it parked in the upper left pic as well, but just barely.

What I actually believe is being seen in one photo is BOTH vehicles in motion.
In the other shot, it appears to have pulled into the driveway.
It also appears, as pointed out by another poster, that the tail lights appear to be on (on the burnt orange vehicle). MOO.

Thats a darn close match! The only thing throwing me off is the difference in rims, but that could be simple camera angle or something. Y'all don't pay vehicle taxes in Florida do you? (meaning no record of what vehicles a person own online)

That person would have known the camera was there and gone around the back of the condos.

I've tried to find info for a link to such data, but could not find anything accessible. Anyone??

aggh, I noticed in a recent pic that there was a burgandy truck parked in that exact spot (as burnt orange car)..now to find the link

I believe the picture is cutting off part of the garage perhaps. This is a picture of the condo from the tax appraiser's website.

Trying to bring over the attachment but it Texaslil's photo that made me think. Either that particular condo is vacant or someone has a friend there :waitasec: Such weird coincidences arent they? Maybe LE needs to check over in that apartment..

I believe the picture is cutting off part of the garage perhaps. This is a picture of the condo from the tax appraiser's website.

Trying to bring over the attachment but it was Texaslil's photo that made me think. Either that particular condo is vacant or someone has a friend there :waitasec: Such weird coincidences arent they? Maybe LE needs to check over in that apartment..

DS%20Condo.JPG

Take a close look at the spot where the burnt orange car was in the previous pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah