MI MI - Sandra Loepp, 37, Washington Twp, 16 Dec 2012

This story has the makings of a lifetime movie. If you look at her Facebook page and that of her circle of friends these are very affluent people. It appears she may have been a trophy wife. There is also scuttlebutt online about "swinging" within this circle of friends. The night in question has the husband Vernon leaving the bar without her. Why?! Then she leaves on foot at 1am and according to friends did not tell them she had no ride. They also claim Vern also didn't have a car. Why not? I think we can all assume there was alcohol and probably a fight of some sort involved here. I know the area very well where she was hit. I grew up there. She had quite a walk from the bar to her home and in December Michigan temps....it doesn't add up. Also why wasnt the husband out looking for her? She wasn't found until 8:30 am!! What was he doing? He didn't keep in contact with her? I'm not buying it.

I tend to have to agree with this post as the drama plays out on another site.

As the days roll by there really is no new info in this case from LE. Really hard to believe they have nothing????

The Presser was very uninformative and really provided no new information from LE only the opportunity to hear from her family. Which IMHO the most touching plea came from the youngest sister :( I was so sad for her.

DH's demeanor really sent me for a loop. His emotions seemed almost forced. The camera spent a lot of time focused on him. He also seemed very stand-offish and defensive when questions were posed to him? Maybe that was just me....

I certainly hope there is a break in this case soon!

~

Thanks for :bump:

I'm surprised that there has been so little local media coverage on this case :waitasec: I've had to search high and low to find information beyond what has been posted here. Jane Velez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace tend to sensationalize some of their news stories, but maybe one of the HLN anchors would look into this sad story to find out what really happened to this woman.

Thanks for :bump:

I'm surprised that there has been so little local media coverage on this case :waitasec: I've had to search high and low to find information beyond what has been posted here. Jane Velez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace tend to sensationalize some of their news stories, but maybe one of the HLN anchors would look into this sad story to find out what really happened to this woman.

Its true not much info out there! You would think there would be more with such beautiful woman from obviously a well off family, with beautiful children and left like that in the dead of a cold winters night on the side of the road. :waitasec:

If they are trying to get the word out there and find answers you would just think there would be more interaction with MSM....

Hmmm maybe there are people who would rather this be kept on the DL?????

~

Wishing a very Happy New Year to all following this thread.

Hoping 2013 brings answers and closure for Sandra's friends and family :please:

~

I'm surprised the reward amount is so low.

I'm surprised the reward amount is so low.

So was I :( I definitely thought it would have been at least twice that....

But... nothing in this case seems to be as any of us expect it to be. This one has so many twists involve my head seems to be spinning!

Now that the holidays are over I'm hoping that there is an arrest soon. I've just been hoping they were waiting to get through them before making any major announcements.

Justice for Sandra :please:

~

I was looking to see if anything new on this case and at the other site where all the drama is Sandra's sister has posted, post #677 and says "some of you out there know more than you're willing to say" and requests any info be PM'd to her on the FB page.

There's something up here--I just hope someone who knows something reads it and sends her a message.

I was looking to see if anything new on this case and at the other site where all the drama is Sandra's sister has posted, post #677 and says "some of you out there know more than you're willing to say" and requests any info be PM'd to her on the FB page.

There's something up here--I just hope someone who knows something reads it and sends her a message.

I've been following along over there also. I was glad to see that Sandra's sister is following threads relating to her sisters tragic accident although some of the posting over there may be very painful for her to read.....at the very least she knows there are people out there searching for answers to try and help bring Justice for Sandra.

There is nothing more that I would like than for Sandra's friends and family to find the TRUTH about what happened that evening :please:

Anyone with information PLEASE come forward and contact either Crime Stoppers or make contact through the Justice for Sandra Loepp Page.

Justice for Sandra Loepp FB Link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/JusticeForSandraLoepp

Crime Stoppers

1-800-SPEAK-UP (1-800-773-2587)

WWW.1800SPEAKUP.ORG

CSM- CRIMES (274637)

~

I just received a response to my email contact with HLN regarding the hit-and-run case:

Hi xxxxx,

Thank you so much for your sharing your interest in this story. The Nancy Grace team is constantly tracking the latest legal, crime and entertainment stories across the country. You can follow along with them, as well as suggest stories YOU think should be On the Radar: (http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace/on-the-radar).

Sincerely,

Ava
HLN Viewer Communications Management

I just received a response to my email contact with HLN regarding the hit-and-run case:

Hi xxxxx,

Thank you so much for your sharing your interest in this story. The Nancy Grace team is constantly tracking the latest legal, crime and entertainment stories across the country. You can follow along with them, as well as suggest stories YOU think should be On the Radar: (http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace/on-the-radar).

Sincerely,

Ava
HLN Viewer Communications Management

Thanks BDE

I hope this means they will consider looking into this!

The longer this goes on the more I don't like the smell of it!

:please:

~

I hope someone is feeling guilty!

Actually I hope there are more than one people feeling some sort of guilt over this.

The ones who were aware of what was going on that night and could have and should have taken steps that may have prevented this entire tragedy.

And the one(s) who are actually responsible for taking her life and leaving her there that way....

~

I had not heard about this case until I seen it posted on facebook and thought how awful that something like that happened to her poor family and right before Christmas. Thinking it was some sort of accident. I have been trying to find more info about it and I ran across the topix message board and now I highly doubt it was an awful accident. Her husband sounds guilty and I hope they are looking at every angle. The fight (which no one has denied) did she threaten to leave him and he will be damned if she gets his house and money, from the court records looks like his ex had a PPO for him to stay away and him and Sandra filed for bankruptcy in 2009. After reading that message board it seems like most of the people involved think very highly of THEMSELVES and do not want the truth to come out. It is just so sad and I hope that her family gets answers. I wonder if someone (husband or husbands friend or hired hit man) had access to a truck with a big grill guard on it. If they hit her with that there would not alot of damage to the actual vehicle. I had one on a SUV I used to have I know it was referred to as a cow killer, so it would not do much with a petite woman getting hit with it. God Bless her. I hope she did not lay there all night waiting for someone to find her, while she slowly died. I really wish Nancy Grace would pick up this story. Just my own opinion, but after reading that message board it makes me wonder (I am sure not all is true, but darn that poor woman).
Plus from what it sounds he has quite a temper and already had one or more DUI's, did his anger and drinking get the best of him.

I had not heard about this case until I seen it posted on facebook and thought how awful that something like that happened to her poor family and right before Christmas. Thinking it was some sort of accident. I have been trying to find more info about it and I ran across the topix message board and now I highly doubt it was an awful accident. Her husband sounds guilty and I hope they are looking at every angle. The fight (which no one has denied) did she threaten to leave him and he will be damned if she gets his house and money, from the court records looks like his ex had a PPO for him to stay away and him and Sandra filed for bankruptcy in 2009. After reading that message board it seems like most of the people involved think very highly of THEMSELVES and do not want the truth to come out. It is just so sad and I hope that her family gets answers. I wonder if someone (husband or husbands friend or hired hit man) had access to a truck with a big grill guard on it. If they hit her with that there would not alot of damage to the actual vehicle. I had one on a SUV I used to have I know it was referred to as a cow killer, so it would not do much with a petite woman getting hit with it. God Bless her. I hope she did not lay there all night waiting for someone to find her, while she slowly died. I really wish Nancy Grace would pick up this story. Just my own opinion, but after reading that message board it makes me wonder (I am sure not all is true, but darn that poor woman).
Plus from what it sounds he has quite a temper and already had one or more DUI's, did his anger and drinking get the best of him.

Good Morning Beffie and welcome to the thread.

I've been over on the Topix site as well myself since the beginning. Along with a few other of the WS members. Not a pleasant place to be over there on Topix and some of these "friends" just make me :furious: they attack anyone who questions a thing :waitasec:

Everything you mention in your post are things that have been running through my mind also.

I certainly hope that in the LE silence they are investigating every avenue. All we can do at this point is :please:

~

Nancy Grace has been covering a trial that began on Wednesday, but I encourage folks here to contact her via "On the Radar". If her staff notice that there is enough interest in this case, the information will be posted on the website, and eventually I think we'll see something on the HLN show.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace/on-the-radar

I've also contacted local media but haven't had responses or seen/heard coverage of the case beyond the day or two following the hit-and-run. It's possible that there is nothing new to report that local producers don't find the case newsworthy. :moo:

Nancy Grace has been covering a trial that began on Wednesday, but I encourage folks here to contact her via "On the Radar". If her staff notice that there is enough interest in this case, the information will be posted on the website, and eventually I think we'll see something on the HLN show.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace/on-the-radar

I've also contacted local media but haven't had responses or seen/heard coverage of the case beyond the day or two following the hit-and-run. It's possible that there is nothing new to report that local producers don't find the case newsworthy. :moo:

Good Morning BDE

I was just thinking that yesterday as I was watching the Jodi Arias trial coverage. That case has center stage at the moment and all eyes are focused there for the time being.

The more people that contact the HLN On The Radar Link the better!

~

I just watched the video of the crimestoppers press conf. I might just be thinking too deeply but I also find it odd that she was dumped in a mobile home park. Again, back to that message board it seems like living in a trailer park is looked down on (you are judged by your house size, where your house is, your wealth, your spouse and looks), and whoever did this to her was it their final revenge. They thought they were so much better then her and she deserved to be in the trailer. Was the husband so angry he did this and dumped her where she belonged (because he is so great and she is nothing without him). Again, I might just be thinking too much into it, but just wanted to see if anyone else thought that. Was it just a coinscience that she was hit by there and it was a convient place to pull over and dump her or was she dumped there on purpose because she was just useless trailer trash and that is where she belonged. Sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intent, but I just find it strange that she was left there.

I will also contact HLN about running this story, thanks BDE!

I just watched the video of the crimestoppers press conf. I might just be thinking too deeply but I also find it odd that she was dumped in a mobile home park. Again, back to that message board it seems like living in a trailer park is looked down on (you are judged by your house size, where your house is, your wealth, your spouse and looks), and whoever did this to her was it their final revenge. They thought they were so much better then her and she deserved to be in the trailer. Was the husband so angry he did this and dumped her where she belonged (because he is so great and she is nothing without him). Again, I might just be thinking too much into it, but just wanted to see if anyone else thought that. Was it just a coinscience that she was hit by there and it was a convient place to pull over and dump her or was she dumped there on purpose because she was just useless trailer trash and that is where she belonged. Sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intent, but I just find it strange that she was left there.

The trailer references run amuck over there on Topix. To me it makes no difference where this woman lived or what her social standing was. Before she was identified I saw references on several boards in reference to it probably being some one from the mobile home park and of course the next insinuation was that she were most likely doing drugs {sigh} More stereotypical banter.....

But I do recall running across a comment early on one new story that a poster commented on Sandras coming from a "Rough Background" .. I will have to see if I can go find a link to that. I'm editing this to add that not for one minute do I believe this is the case. I do however believe that someone was in CYA mode right off the bat!

IMO do not think this was their reason for leaving here there. I just think it was the most convenient and empty lot available at the moment.

The topix discussion is gone. Where are you watching the arias trial? Court TV is offline until Monday. Isn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back