Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally started watching the 48 Hours JA episode. Wow. She comes across as a very pathetic, ineffectual loser. She's a major creeper and even TA's friends pointed out their discomfort with her and didn't want her around their kids. She's a total hanger-on trying to fit in imo. Ridiculous.

Sorry yall had trouble...but its helpful to know... I did nothing different than I did last week...

Calling in is always a good alternate assuming you have free calling minutes.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry yall had trouble...but its helpful to know... I did nothing different than I did last week...

Yes, for me it could be my old computer! It kept going stopping and starting for me.

Kelly

Don't get me wrong, I think he's awesome. The way the shadow boxes with her is amazing because she never knows where he's going to end up
but............I think he might be losing a few people along the way. I know I get confused and I know or at least hope he's on a mission and will bring it all together.
So that's what I'm saying, I think he needs to start pulling in the lines a bit. That's just my opinion.

Is it true that there's no court Mon and Tue due to some juror having something else to do those days? Someone scheduled something they couldn't get out of?

Just because some trial watchers have gotten a little lost at times, doesn't mean the jury is lost. Did you hear their questions and follow ups? They GET IT! Juan is going to continue to destroy her on the stand, then destroy her "experts"! There is NO doubt Juan is on a mission to get a guilty verdict, hopefully the death penalty, but most important, justice for Travis and his family. This isn't a game for him, this is what he does for a living and he's VERY successful for a reason, he's good at his job. JA has pinned herself down to these ridiculous stories, all of which have been destroyed on direct, cross and now by the jury. At the end of the day, Juan will get a guilty verdict. I have zero doubt.

I turned my tv on at 9 to watch TWD. I am crazily moving the remote around trying to find the thingy to make the picture fullscreen!! LMAO It is already a big screen tv! I need a life outside of court online. lol

I turned my tv on at 9 to watch TWD. I am crazily moving the remote around trying to find the thingy to make the picture fullscreen!! LMAO It is already a big screen tv! I need a life outside of court online. lol

Hehe....that is too funny ! My boyfriend definitely wants her convicted pronto..haha he is sick of it ...

At one point she said on the stand that she was board a lot on the trip so made a lot of calls.
If she really thought she didn’t have a charger wouldn’t she be trying to save her battery life for emergencies?

Jodi never misplaced or lost her charger. She made that up to explain why cell phone was off in Arizona. She made up almost her entire testiphony. She had at least 3 plus years in jail to work on this one to fit the forensics, even though it DOESN'T fit very well.

How could they not be on his side. He's got a tape of her lying her *advertiser censored** off to Flores and ANOTHER tape of her lying her *advertiser censored** off on national television and PICTURES of her at the scene dragging the freaking dead body. This case is a prosecutor's w** dream. My only hope continues to be that his demeanor doesn't screw it up.

BBM: It hasn't so far. His demeanor is fine. It's obvious by the jury questions. You have been questioning him from the start. I, for the life of me, can't understand your negativity towards Mr. Martinez. But, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This case was investigated and is being prosecuted by the very best. This case wasn't handed to Mr. Martinez, signed, sealed and delivered. Funny how people knocked the investigation, believed the abuse etc.., and now it's a prosector's DREAM case. LOL. This case began with a great investigative team, amazing forensic team, and will end with the talented prosecutor doing what he does best, getting justice for victims of crimes. Juan is bringing it home for Travis!

In my notes, MattM (possibly his roommate too) and JA went out in Santa Cruz CA. No confirmation but ... I wonder if MattM's "The Red Room" or "karaoke bar" is PaulS' "bar/grill/restaurant"?:

6/2; evening Santa Cruz CA Visit w/MattMcC; went out to The Red Room then to karaoke bar; spent night at Matt's

6/2 PaulS, friend from bar/grill/restaurant, said he loaned JA money; said she was frantic, had to go back and see TA; he said she paid him back at a later date; "Well, the day before she left, she was pretty frantic that she had to go back and see Travis, and she talked about how he was seeing other people and she asked to borrow money and I gave her money."

Gus was in Santa Cruz on 6/3/08 for a business briefing. 6/2/08 shows "out of town" (from his home in Yorba Linda)... "all day blocked". Possibly that was the reason for her going to Santa Cruz, and not a bar, unless she met him there. Intersting, as Yorba Linda is apprx. a 5 3/4 hour drive up to Santa Cruz. Maybe nothing, maybe something.. who knows with all the players. :banghead:

I mentioned this last night but didn't get any response....what kind of knives where found in "escape" car along with the 9mm, books and misc stuff. Were they kitchen knifes or hunting knives.....where did she get them? Who helped her pick out the 9mm gun?

It's really so hard to understand why these young women throw away the rest of their lives to kill some ex. Wrong thinking before they even started dating that person, IMO.

Someone posted this other case that recently happened in San Diego. Thank You whoever posted it. This woman, Vegas, was a stalker who couldn't get over her ex either.

"they heard seven to 10 gunshots coming from one unit."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...-Imperial-Beach--174489281.html#ixzz2NC1blfYz

BBM: It hasn't so far. His demeanor is fine. It's obvious by the jury questions. You have been questioning him from the start. I, for the life of me, can't understand your negativity towards Mr. Martinez. But, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This case was investigated and is being prosecuted by the very best. This case wasn't handed to Mr. Martinez, signed, sealed and delivered. Funny how people knocked the investigation, believed the abuse etc.., and now it's a prosector's DREAM case. LOL. This case began with a great investigative team, amazing forensic team, and will end with the talented prosecutor doing what he does best, getting justice for victims of crimes. Juan is bringing it home for Travis!

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is that Juan's case is a slam dunk for lwop at least, and that his demeanor might compromise that. Love him if you (general you) must :)

:great: I love it!!

I clicked on that and then the thought occurred to me, why did I do that and I closed the tab. :what:

I've finally started watching the 48 Hours JA episode. Wow. She comes across as a very pathetic, ineffectual loser. She's a major creeper and even TA's friends pointed out their discomfort with her and didn't want her around their kids. She's a total hanger-on trying to fit in imo. Ridiculous.

Is that a new one? Can you post the link please?

I'm on an HP and didn't have any trouble.

They were not admitted or Nurmi would have used them. They came back from sidebar and he went to diary entries that implied suicidal thoughts.

moo

Does anyone else think it is odd that she wrote the letters to her grandma and not to her mom and dad. I can't figure out why. Can anyone else?:banghead:

Does anyone else think it is odd that she wrote the letters to her grandma and not to her mom and dad. I can't figure out why. Can anyone else?:banghead:

Seems she was closer to her grandparents. I personally think she had burned so many bridges with her parents but grandparents have more leeway. They didn't consider her the obvious perp in the gun theft, I suspect she stole money from them, etc. I just think they naturally set less limits on this sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong