Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is another believeable theory Eliza - but is it mention in the theory on Topix about the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard?

Boy - The odor in that car must have really been something...

Maybe one of you know the answer to this....Did the tow truck driver mention a smell? If is was that bad, would'nt he have noticed it?

Can we please snip down long posts we are responding to? Just trying to keep the threads cleaned up. Also a link and a snip of what the link is for is all that is necessary.

TonE lives in Winter Park.

Yes, and so did the Anthonys.

On Lee's old myspace (I don't know if you can find it via google cache anymore), he wrote that he went to Winter Park HS:

Winter Park High School
Winter Park, FL
Graduated: 2001
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: I.B. Program, Chess Club, National Honor Society

1997 to 1998

I believe that the obviously strong odor was in the trunk. I don't think that the tow truck driver would even need to be near the trunk. Yet when opened - oops...

Maybe one of you know the answer to this....Did the tow truck driver mention a smell? If is was that bad, would'nt he have noticed it?

I would think anyone would have noticed the smell of decomp. at least for the first 2 or 3 weeks?

I can't get the video to play.....what "role" is being questioned and by whom?
The attorney (Baez) is PO'd and claims that Lee is acting as an agent for LE - this all came about due to the "questioning" technique on that last released phone call.

wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.

Yeah and she (Caylee) was already gone.

But he might have wanted to save his child.

He's ex-LE. He HAS to know Casey's hands aren't clean. I just don't buy that he doesn't know. Why is he also lying about things such as the gas cans?

How can he say that he wants Casey to smile after seeing the photos of her prancing around Orlando dancing on tabletops while her daughter is missing? He should be ENRAGED!

I don't know, it could fit.

very interesting SuziQ thanks for posting that...

so casey's lawyers are suggesting Lee may be an agent for the state..hmmm

something else interesting in that clip is the bit about LE now looking at the possibility Caylee disappears late June
That late June - if you go by the phone call where supposedly Caylee is heard in the background and Casey tells her to get off the table - well that was June 24 - so I'm thinking that's where they are basing this.

wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.

I honestly don't believe that George is really even a presence in this household. Filed for divorce once, probably only stayed because of Caylee (financial?? help???) Cindy has Caylee, Casey has partying, partying partying, Lee is out of the house, and really - just how many FRIENDS/RELATIVES have come to the defence of this family, or have even been located? Usually, they come out of the woodwork to support/help.

His silence - almost endless silence, IMO, speaks VOLUMES.

Okay, I KNOW this has been said overandoverandover,

but I really, really want to give a big, big, BIG THANK YOU to Ladybass for that daily recap thread. It is so clear and concise and I can imagine that there are more people, besides the people posting here (lurkers, etc) that are grateful for the time you take to do that. It makes everything so, so much easier for those of us that can't be here...

I can't say that enough!

Also big thanks to FLbeachdawg, for the post about what LE knows, what we know, etc...It was a good refresher, and well posted:)

I agree completley, it is greatly appreciated and so very helpful to everyone! It really gives us a "big picture" to look at for the day's developments/theories. :clap::clap::clap:

The car was abandoned on June 27.
He towed the car on June 30.
It sat at the tow yard until George picked it up on July 15?

The tow dude may not have noticed a smell when he picked it up?

If you go with that theory, then Casey didn't dump the car because of the smell.

The attorney (Baez) is PO'd and claims that Lee is acting as an agent for LE - this all came about due to the "questioning" technique on that last released phone call.
Probably not a wise idea to do anything that would drive a wedge between Casey and Lee, especially since he appears to be the only one who is able to elicit information from her while she’s incarcerated and may be her only “normal” contact with the outside world.

So what if Lee is getting names and places from her, if they help in tracking down Caylee?

Is she keeping this information from Baez, or is he trying to keep her from talking at all?

His strategy seems to me to be to mitigate Casey’s guilt, not prove her innocence.

Probably not a wise idea to do anything that would drive a wedge between Casey and Lee, especially since he appears to be the only one who is able to elicit information from her while she’s incarcerated and may be her only “normal” contact with the outside world.

So what if Lee is getting names and places from her, if they help in tracking down Caylee?

Is she keeping this information from Baez, or is he trying to keep her from talking at all?

His strategy seems to me to be to mitigate Casey’s guilt, not prove her innocence.

Did'nt Lee tell Casey in the jail conversation that she did not have to go thru her lawyer totalk....Jose is mad and trying to cause friction between Lee and Casey.

My gf had a car parked in front of their house for 2 weeks with a dead body in the trunk, I think she said it started to smell bad after the 1st week, but after the 2nd week, you could smell it all over the area, without anyone opening the car doors or trunk. LE finally came out and opened the trunk and there was a man in there that had been shot. I had posted that once you smell that smell, you never forget it.

so for the 3 days before tow truck driver picked it up, the smell might not have been that bad but got worse as the car sat there in impound. With the body gone, I'm not really sure the smell would have gotten worse or not?

Did you notice one of his myspace blogs is about Casey?

The comments on his myspace make me think his attention isn't always welcome.

Maybe he is hoping Casey will be more appreciative (desperate).

what is the link? Thank you bunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member