Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla (BH) just said that he is not on Baez' side, "he's a defense attorney, and I can't even talk to his client."

Padilla was getting nasty, lol.

He said they will pay for a service that will give them the cell phone pings for the 5 days after Caylee went missing. It will show where Casey went, who she met with. They will track her down.

LP is giving them 5 days to produce Caylee, then he will go after them...the kidnappers that is. Padillo doesn't care about Casey.

Padilla is saying Casey knows who she VOLUNTARILY passed Caylee off to and that these people aren't holding Caylee against Casey's will. He's giving Casey 5 days to tell who these people are or he (Padilla) is going to do his own investigation to find Caylee.

I think that's what I heard - Geraldo kept interrupting him.

That's what I heard too. I'm kind of shocked that both of the DA talking heads changed their tunes. Most of them usually stick to their guns especially with the circumstantial evidence but it seemed that they were convinced by the LE spokesman that they believe the DNA evidence came back NOT in the favor of the idea that Caylee is dead.

Padilla (BH) just said that he is not on Baez' side, "he's a defense attorney, and I can't even talk to his client."

Padilla was getting nasty, lol.

He said they will pay for a service that will give them the cell phone pings for the 5 days after Caylee went missing. It will show where Casey went, who she met with. They will track her down.

even find the pizza shop

Oh, and they aren't really kidnappers, because Casey gave Caylee to them willingly.

And yes, Jeanine and Kimberley both flipped after what LE said during his interview.

They both think that the evidence from the trunk is back and it was inconclusive, so LE is now stuck with child neglect.

Kimberley said that LE would only go back and start looking at this case from the beginning if the evidence they are testing came back inconclusive. Neither one of them seemed very happy about it, tho.

LP is giving the people that have Calylee 5 days to return her before he goes and finds her :rolleyes:

When do the 5 days start? When Casey got out of jail or just when?
Why wait 5 days? What is the purpose of that? :waitasec:
Little Caylee is only 3 years old.
I say go find her now!

I hope to g-d that they are right and she's still alive. And they are saying she gave her away voluntarily. My thing about that is why she didn't just give up the jig if that was the case. Why drag a lie out thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss far?

is Casey that angry with her mother; that spiteful? I wonder who of Casey's friends Cindy has pissed off

LP is giving the people that have Calylee 5 days to return her before he goes and finds her :rolleyes:

Didn't Padillo mention names? Amy, Tony and a few others and then say they had 5 days to bring her back? It all happened so fast, I was shocked as well as the other people on the show, evidently, did you see Greraldo's ouzzled look right before it went off?

Oh, and they aren't really kidnappers, because Casey gave Caylee to them willingly.

And yes, Jeanine and Kimberley both flipped after what LE said during his interview.

They both think that the evidence from the trunk is back and it was inconclusive, so LE is now stuck with child neglect.

Kimberley said that LE would only go back and start looking at this case from the beginning if the evidence they are testing came back inconclusive. Neither one of them seemed very happy about it, tho.

I'd be surprised if LE has any evidence at all. With all the lies, who knows how long Casey and team had to clean, clean, clean.
Gee. No one is even absolutely certain of the time line. Thank goodness the video surfaced with Caylee and G/grandpa or Cindy would have been way wrong on when she last saw little Caylee.
MOO

I hope to g-d that they are right and she's still alive. And they are saying she gave her away voluntarily. My thing about that is why she didn't just give up the jig if that was the case. Why drag a lie out thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss far?

If this is true (and that is a big IF, because I believe this child is deceased) Casey is known to drag things to the limit, remember the lie about her job, she took it all the way to the last millisecond then told the officers that she didn't really work at that Universal place. In any event I hope and pray she is alive also.

Geraldo showed a document, supposedly, that showed the owners of Fusian and DBC entertainment. According to that doc, it shows some of the principles addresses being at Sawgrass.

I know someone on here has looked this up before and I'm thinking that none of us knew the
actual street addresses for the apartments at Sawgrass, so why would it jump out.

I'll go searching....see you later, probably much later, lol. I am slow.

Didn't Padillo mention names? Amy, Tony and a few others and then say they had 5 days to bring her back? It all happened so fast, I was shocked as well as the other people on the show, evidently, did you see Greraldo's ouzzled look right before it went off?

He did say that but he was talking about the cellphone calls that we know of from the 16th. Thats info that was already out there and he was trying to relate what information he hopes to obtain from the pings.

It all happened so fast, I was shocked as well as the other people on the show, evidently, did you see Greraldo's ouzzled look right before it went off?

I saw that face and I bust out laughing. My husband asked me what was so funny, so I rewound it and played a few more times. It was still just as funny.

I hope someone gives a brief run down of everything that was said on Geraldo. I got busy and totally forgot to watch even after checking the schedule earlier.

He did say that but he was talking about the cellphone calls that we know of from the 16th. Thats info that was already out there and he was trying to relate what information he hopes to obtain from the pings.

Thanks, it all happened so fast, and Padillo was still trying to talk, Geraldo trying to cut him off, It was all jumbled,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member