Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick is listed at the Sawgrass address, but not an apt# that I can find.

Recap please of the list of names BH threw out? I caught only Ricardo and JPs? Did you hear him say that pizza was bought on the 19th?

I guess what was on Geraldo is already known to Websleuthers who researched and found out all this info about fusian and sawgrass. Maybe the talking head DA's shouldn't back down so quickly. Casey could have easily found all this out herself and worked it into her story. No one knows for sure yet if the tests on the car and house were inconclusive.

yes, referenced "boyfriend, meaning Tony and also Amy.. Noticably absent.. JG, although we know there are several calls from Casey to him...as well as my space posts..

Recap please of the list of names BH threw out? I caught only Ricardo and JPs? Did you hear him say that pizza was bought on the 19th?

Yep, pizza on the 19th and it was Ricardo, Amy and Tony. I don't remember JP but didn't hear the first one and he didn't name the fifth but said there were 5. I wonder what Jose said to LP afterwards.

If Tony has friends living at sawgrass wouldn't this explain how Casey knew that a ZG had looked at an apt there? Maybe Tony & Casey where there on the 17th - And if Casey ordered a Pizza on the 19th & that is supposedly the pizza that caused the decomp odor then why didn't George see it when he took the gas cans out of Casey's Trunk?

Yep, pizza on the 19th and it was Ricardo, Amy and Tony. I don't remember JP but didn't hear the first one and he didn't name the fifth but said there were 5. I wonder what Jose said to LP afterwards.

I thought they might be scrapping.. what an exchange... mutiny on the HORIZON??

I knew the defense team was going to start working with phone records they do have for Casey's friends, since non existent ones proved ZG didn't exist.

Hey everyone - the general thread was just locked with no warning and no new thread as shown up yet. That's strange.

LP did say 5 friends - Amy, Ricardo, JP and the boyfriend (TonE) and did not name the fifth but let's see.............. could it be.................. well................. hhmmmmm...........

KYLE?

Hey, I noticed that too..... I was trying to post a reply and that quick it was shut down...

I heard him say Amy and Tony, then I was so shocked, and everything happened so fast, Geraldo was trying to cut Padillo off and talk to the lady on the show, finally Geraldo told padillo to go ahead, right before it went off the air, Geraldo was looking at the lady with a really puzzled look, Maybe the video will be up soon, I was a replay LOL

Oh, and they aren't really kidnappers, because Casey gave Caylee to them willingly.

And yes, Jeanine and Kimberley both flipped after what LE said during his interview.

They both think that the evidence from the trunk is back and it was inconclusive, so LE is now stuck with child neglect.

Kimberley said that LE would only go back and start looking at this case from the beginning if the evidence they are testing came back inconclusive. Neither one of them seemed very happy about it, tho.

Funny how GA thought the evidence would come back inconclusive!! He had two days to air and clean out the car........before LE came to get it! Casey is taking everyone for the ride of their lives on this one.........this will go down as the best one yet for her! It makes me sick that she is going to try and get away with this and all these so called smart guys are going for it, hook, line and .......................all get rich in the name of Caylee.

That was strange about the thread being closed. It caught me mid-response:

DianeB...what is your take on this?
Sadly, I think Caylee has been dead for a couple of months.

What I don't know is who killed her, why, and how.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear of shady doings from the Fusian crowd (that one guy with his myspace photos smoking a blunt and displaying his weaponry is a little too gangsta wannabe for my taste), but I don't know that whatever they may be into has any direct bearing on Caylee's death.

I also think Casey was doing something all day, every day, besides driving around in the sunfire pretending to go to work. Whatever it was she was doing, it apparently wasn't the kind of job that withholds taxes, if you know what I mean.

One other thing..... someone mentioned Baez bringing Padilla in. I think Leonard Padilla is really pizzed at Baez now because Baez did not going along with his plan of having access to Casey. LP said tonite he wasn't working for baez or anyone. He is working for himself and he is going to get all the pings on all the phones and find out where they all have been and get the child. He doesn't care what Baez thinks.

This also makes me think that Leonard knows Baez is in on it and probably knows what happened to caylee. Thats why he gave that warning tonite that he is giving them 3 days (or was it 5?) to produce Caylee and he is going after the culprits. He is one gutsy guy. I like him alot more now.

Yep - think LP had a card to play tonight and he did. This is going to get real interesting now. I always wondered about that Kyle phone call. Casey said she talked to Caylee on the day Cindy called 911. She (Casey) said it was around noon. Then we get records released and a "Kyle" called around 3ish. I said WTH who is KYLE? And I know I don't keep real good track of time - 12 instaed of 3 - well that's possible. Interesting. Curiouser and Curiouser..............

I knew the defense team was going to start working with phone records they do have for Casey's friends, since non existent ones proved ZG didn't exist.
Yes........And now they are trying to cast suspicion on Casey's friends because we all know that there is no ZG

Man my head is spinning...Have I just entered the twilight zone????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth