Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

This evidence will be problematic since KC and Cindy have so readily admitted to the pizza. How will they explain body fluids on that bag?

In CA's own special way.:mad: the squirrels stabbed each other..

That is the bag that that wonderful guy from the towing place climbed into the dumpster in his pj's to retrieve for the police as he put 2 and 2 together...but police already had added things and already had it . Correct?

Yep you have it correct. GA threw it out in the dumpster there.

Pizza was on the INSIDE of the bag, body fluids and maggots on the OUTSIDE of the bag....

I know. What I am asking is KC and Cindy have owned up to the pizza...embraced it even as an excuse for the bad smell in the car. How can they rectify body fluids on the outside of the bag?

Pizza purchased on June 19th - we already knew that.

Oh geez Kobi is on and NG noticed he has changed alot since jumping onto JB circus.

Did anyone else notice that NG just seemed a little emotional about what LP just said about the body fluids? She just got quiet and totally unlike her...no comment. Seemed like it hit her hard...

A paid member of the Defense team... Kobe.
Here we go, spin, spin and more spin.

Pizza purchased on the 19th and bag was found to have bodily fluids on the outside of the bag the pizza was in.

Oh, Sheesh...KOBI!!! Talk out of the right side of your mouth to keep things straight, Buddy!!

OK if there was body fluid on the outside of the bag. And they just tested the stain on in the trunk. I smell a evidence of a clean up after the car was picked up from the tow yard. i would say acessory after the fact. hmmmm

Ha! I like how NG announced the Kobe is working for the defense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back