2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks a lot more than tired to me, her eyes are dull and lifeless, and sunken. Her face is puffy and her overall expression is disturbing.
I agree, whiteangora. That baby has been drugged in that picture! :furious:

Do any of the posters who followed the case regularly from August until now recall reading here that the red mark on Caylee's face was from her bonking herself against a coffee table? I thought it was at RM's, IIRC.

I do not recall if that was a confirmed fact, or rumour, but when we talked about it way back then, I am certain I read that was the reason for the red mark on Caylee's cheek in these pictures.

There are pics of Caylee with redness under her eye possibly a black eye, but it is the other eye. That has been discussed before and I had assumed that was the injury RM referred to. Maybe someone can bring up those pics?

No one has commented on Cindy's spending habits yet from the receipt document. (Credit Card Usage report)
Link at post # 47.

I'll comment........from 6/21 to 7/06, the woman managed to spend $1423.45.

Wow.

No one has commented on Cindy's spending habits yet from the receipt document. (Credit Card Usage report)
Link at post # 47.

Not 100% sure but I think that the relevance here may be that it was actually KC using Cindy's CC. At least, in the ones that do not comment who was on the video or that there was no video available.

she is incredible, asking about the "secret" grand jury
not a word about finding her daughter

A fishin i will go

A fishin i will go

Hi Ho, off to prison I will go

A fidgeting I will go with my sleeves

And all the Lies i tell that nobody with any common sense believes

chorus

repeat

The last night she spent at Ricardo's was the ninth.
Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or on the 16th.

Where were they staying from the ninth to the 15th?

Casey and Caylee were living at the A's home until June 16th when they left for good and never went back.

I got a bad feeling when I looked at the photo of her and Casey, like she was not happy...what small child would be happy having to hang out with adults all the time...kids need other kids, I don't see that she got any of that. That picture made me sad.

I agree with you. I don't think Caylee was a very happy child overall. She was toted around by a mother who really didn't love her and who increasingly was viewing her daughter with resentment, as a threat to casey's position as the princess in the house, as an obstacle to freedom and as a tool to get back at Cindy. I think little Caylee could sense these feelings, even if she did not understand them.
However, I continue to believe Caylee was not obviously maltreated or phsycially abused by casey until the murder. I see casey as a coldly calculating person who did not have enough passion about Caylee either way, such that she would want to physically abuse her, yell at her, etc. Instead, I think she just wanted to get rid of her as quickly and easily as possible and simply go on with her life. I think the real rage in casey was reserved for her mother. Killing Caylee would be a way to get back at her mother for not giving casey what she wanted and would get rid of the "problem". But, as evil as casey is, I don't see her as the type to fly off in a physically violent manner.
This point of view may be hard to understand for some. It's hard to imagine a person who does not grossly neglect or abuse their child, snuffing out the life of the child later on. Especially after being viewed overall as a loving parent, or at least one who meets the needs of her child in a fairly normal way. But, it does happen. Susan Smith is a great example of someone who was viewed as a very loving, devoted mom before she drowned her sons. I have read a few other cases, of men, mostly, who seemed loving to their kids, good parents, and then killed them either to be free, to get insurance or to get back at the ex spouse. This seems to work with spousal murders as well, ala Scott Petereson, Mark Hacking, Neil Entwhistle: They all seemed to be ideal husbands and in Entwhistle's case, a devoted father.
The one thing in common these people seem to have is a level of sociopathy, narcissism, selfishness, a great ability to act and overall apathy to his or her fellow man. These people are not rage-fueled sadists, but rather, smiling death heads who no one would suspect. I think casey is like this instead of your run of the mill child batterer like Riley Sawyer's mother. I can't say which is worse. They should all go to hell.

She looks like she hasn't slept in days! Her eyes are sunken and the dark circles are very disturbing.

I remember from reading the text messages that Caylee had a cold sometime around when this was taken. Does anyone remember if it was in Early June or May?

I have been following since the start. It was in either RM or JG interview they stated the mark was from her running into the table.

THANK YOU!

That was driving me nuts, as I knew we'd covered this thoroughly, so at least in this instance, we know the reason.

In the only link I've seen to the calendar pages (a TV station site), the pics are too small to read most comments. Has anyone seen a link where the calendar entries are larger? Thanks.

I do hope your guess is correct. I wish we had been able to see the items purchased. Wonder if LE has those.

I'll bet they do. I know when you return something, a store can look up the transactions on a given credit card and confirm the UPC codes.

just got through watching the interview: everything about this woman, every single, solitary thing - every reaction in every situation/conversation/circumstance is just completely WRONG. she's habitually inappropriate. it is constant. the only explanation i can think of is that she honestly has no idea how a normal person reacts in the same situation/conversation/circumstance and b/c she's never had the opportunity to view normal reactions to them she's unable to mimic them.
I've kinda figured out that when she uses her "uh hums" she comes to the realization that LE just ain't buying her crap!! There were plenty of those back in the early interviews as well.

The dark circles Caylee has, just chill me. She doesn't look well in this photo at all. I wonder when this was. It breaks my heart!

I totally agree with you. Caylee doesn't look like a 2 year old. She looks older beyond her little years. It breaks my heart too!

The video of Casey seems more like a person that has a parking ticket rather than of a mother being booked for her daughter's murder! She couldn't have more balls even if she was a man....:furious:

The contrast with her tearful, pitiable performance with JB at the presser is just too much!

Not 100% sure but I think that the relevance here may be that it was actually KC using Cindy's CC. At least, in the ones that do not comment who was on the video or that there was no video available.
\

It was Cindy shopping, it says so on the doc.
When Casey was shopping, it says that too.
I don't know if you have seen the doc or not,
but seeing it would explain what I mean.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88