CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll find you another way in. Gimme a minute. I'm trying to suck down a hamburger. In the meantime, I sent a copy of the 'failure to feed animals' charge to CBS5. They'll find out of it's the same guy I'm sure.

Great sleuthing by all :bow:!
Now we're gettin' somewhere...not sure where but it's a step closer and I hope it leads us closer to finding Hassani.

I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but cam someone tell me where the interview with Hassani's biomom is? My searches are too vague and I can't find it in all these (very informative!) posts. Thanks!

pudd here it is.....no problem finding....after spending the last few hours watching all of the videos! :biggrin:

VIDEO: Biological Mom Of Missing Oakland Boy Talks 08/11/09@11:46PM~2:45
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=53961@kpix.dayport.com

:angel:

Hi Kat and all helping to find Hassani: If anybody has a list of relatives of JC who have been mentioned/noted in the media, can this information be posted here so we can do some sleuthing on JC?

Kat, I noted your name as I believe you may have been keeping a list? It would be immensly helpful.

If nobody has a list, I will start to comb through the newsclips to see if we can compile one.

Eleph

JC's sister (Hassani's bio-mom): 25-year-old Shemika Campbell of San Francisco

JC's mother: Pamela Clark, 62, of San Francisco

and the godmother's name is shown in the video I posted about her earlier, when she spoke in it she gave me the impression that she was a relative!

Those are all that I know....hope it helps you out elpher50!

:angel:

If this LR is the same one, how in the he!! could they place foster children in a home with him when there is a history of failure to care for deplendents and a history of dischord with others.
(Athough, the one he got the peace order on could be worth checking out...details there could be very telling.)

This is going to be another big blow to the CA child welfare authorities if this is the same person. But, at least he is no longer a ghost...and I so wanted to believe he was a good person that made a dumb mistake with a tragic ending. Not so much looking that way.

If this LR is the same one, how in the he!! could they place foster children in a home with him when there is a history of failure to care for deplendents and a history of dischord with others.
(Athough, the one he got the peace order on could be worth checking out...details there could be very telling.)

This is going to be another big blow to the CA child welfare authorities if this is the same person. But, at least he is no longer a ghost...and I so wanted to believe he was a good person that made a dumb mistake with a tragic ending. Not so much looking that way.

The woman Ross placed a Peace Order on is 34yo Angela D. born 7.21.75. she lives with, what looks to be, her husband. They own their own home in Maryland. A check of her criminal records and arrests show nothing. It looks as though she has a large family of brothers. mho

Crap - what does all this mean - is this the AD person re the peace order? I am useless when it comes to court documents - totally and utterly - can someone explain in lay terms?

I don't know about the peace order thing --- but I just spoke with a friend of mine who's a vet and it takes A LOT to be arrested for "Failure To Care For Animals". He said the person most likely would've gotten 1 -2 verbal warnings and checks first. To be cited AND arrested for this sort of thing, it had to be pretty bad.

YellowSubmarine:
To be cited AND arrested for this sort of thing, it had to be pretty bad.

I believe this LWR to be the same person as foster dad to Hassani - I am now very fearful for our little man Hassani - the outcome is probably not going to be good and LWR is proving to be a "not so good guy" in my eyes now.

Eleph

elepher I'm killing myself over here and I still can't get around these pay sites to get into NC's court system. :furious:

Rhyme WELCOME friend...I'm sorry I didn't speak before now.

Thanks for the welcome Shutterfly and Angel! No problem not speaking before now, you're all very busy! Kudos to you all for all the great work you do here!

I've found all kinds of records on a JC -- do we know her birthdate?

elepher I'm killing myself over here and I still can't get around these pay sites to get into NC's court system. :furious:

I've got some NC records, just don't know if it's the right JC

Thanks for the welcome Shutterfly and Angel! No problem not speaking before now, you're all very busy! Kudos to you all for all the great work you do here!

Please forgive my lack of manners R&R
welcome-3.gif

We're happy to have you here at WS

Case Number
Plaintiff Name
MILTON, MEL L
Plaintiff Address
3824 FLEET COURT
Plaintiff Street
Plaintiff City
PORTSMOUTH
Plaintiff State
VA
Plaintiff ZIP Code

Parties

Party Name
ROSS, LOUIS W III
Party Connect Code
Defendant
Company Ind.
Party Address
10202 HICKORY RIDGE ROAD
Party City
COLUMBIA
Party State
MD
Party ZIP Code
Party Phone No.

Judgements

Judgment entered

Plaintiff Attorneys

Name
BROIDA, CHARLES J
Firm
5401 TWIN KNOLLS ROAD
Street
City
COLUMBIA
State
MD
ZIP Code

Doesn't look like Ross ever lived in Va. A plaintiff in Va. brought a civil suit against Ross who lived in MD. The plaintiff in VA was represented by a law firm in MD. mho

I've got LWR III, entire name, from court records....at 11652 Stone View Square. Reston, Va. That was pulled off of court records from 2005....I think. First there was no info. Now I'm drowning in it!!!

ETA: I sent that email re; failure to feed an animals' to Jan Mabry, web producer CBS5

I sent it to her because I learned yesterday that she answers her email promptly. I asked that she have the raw aerial that they were reporting as footage of W Winton to reflect that it was in fact Coyote Regional Park. She was very sweet. So I figured I'd see what she can do with this new info.

I've got LWR III, entire name, from court records....at 11652 Stone View Square. Reston, Va. That was pulled off of court records from 2005....I think. First there was no info. Now I'm drowning in it!!!

:woohoo: do tell!

Case Number
Plaintiff Name
STATE OF MARYLAND
Plaintiff Address
CENTRAL COLLECTION UNIT
Plaintiff Street
300 W PRESTON STREET 5TH FLOOR
Plaintiff City
BALTIMORE
Plaintiff State
MD
Plaintiff ZIP Code

Parties

Party Name
ROSS, LOUIS W
Party Connect Code
Defendant
Company Ind.
Party Address
10202-303 HICKORY RIDGE ROAD
Party Street
Party City
COLUMBIA
Party State
MD
Party ZIP Code

Seems he had a company in MD...3 civil law suits. Now we know why he is studying to be a Medical Assistant. His name in the world of computers is carp. mho I'll be right back with the name of his company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie