Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add to that LolaMoon... I'm here for Justice for Caylee and nothing but the truth, the WHOLE truth, no mistruths or halftruths will do- the whole truth- so help me God!!!!!

A clarification if you please. I know Cindy being subpoenaed to testify on the 15th in regards to the 911 calls. But isn't this hearing also supposed to deal with the motions regarding TES and the searchers? I admit to being confused at this point about whether this hearing is going to cover both issues or is now just going to be about the 911 calls.

A clarification if you please. I know Cindy being subpoenaed to testify on the 15th in regards to the 911 calls. But isn't this hearing also supposed to deal with the motions regarding TES and the searchers? I admit to being confused at this point about whether this hearing is going to cover both issues or is now just going to be about the 911 calls.

The hearing is set to cover both the admissibility of the 911 calls AND the motion to reconsider the TES ruling previously denied by Judge Strickland.

I could have totally misunderstood (happens way more than I like to admit) but I thought since Judge Perry took over they were going to have periodic hearings to cover any and all motions that came up since the last one. So, since both those motions came up since the last motion hearing, then they are both up on the 15th. If I'm wrong on that could someone please straighten me out? I hate being cornfused. :blushing:

I could have totally misunderstood (happens way more than I like to admit) but I thought since Judge Perry took over they were going to have periodic hearings to cover any and all motions that came up since the last one. So, since both those motions came up since the last motion hearing, then they are both up on the 15th. If I'm wrong on that could someone please straighten me out? I hate being cornfused. :blushing:

July 15th was originally set to hear the TES motions. Later, the admissibility of the 911 calls was added to be heard on the 15th.

I would need to go review the exact times/dates when HHJP ordered these, but I post the entries on the calendar and I recall having to edit to add the admissibility of the 911 calls motion.

btw..an FYI - I have linked the calendar in my sig line for anyone who wants to check hearing dates/times and subject matter.

Except in the third call...if I'm not mistaken...doesn't she say someone is there before the dead body comment? I'll have to go back and take another listen.

No, the dispatcher is still talking to KC when someone says 'The officers are here'. CA reports the bad smell before they ever talk to a reluctant KC.

This is what I have found so far -

Originally, TES was included in the defense's motion to reconsider the other prior rulings previously denied by Judge Strickland. However, Mark NeJame filed a Notice of Conflict. That motion was reset to be heard on July 15th, but I cannot find a link to the Order.

The defense filed a Reply to the SA's Response in re. the Admissibility of the 911 calls on 6/22. This all came up during the 6/21 status hearing and Cheney Mason spoke to the press after that hearing in re. the admissibility of the 911 calls. :innocent: Anyway, IIRC, both the SA & defense agreed to add it to the motions hearing already scheduled for July 15th. Sorry, but I can't find a link to that Order either. I do recall HHJP ordering it that day (6/21) in open court, though.

The hearing is set to cover both the admissibility of the 911 calls AND the motion to reconsider the TES ruling previously denied by Judge Strickland.

Which is why all of us want it to be Thursday already. I mean, can you imagine it? Cindy and Lee on the stand? MN wiping the floor with the defense for the umpteenth time? It's going to be so awesome it should be on pay per view. I know I'd gladly pay to watch this hearing of the century!

Which is why all of us want it to be Thursday already. I mean, can you imagine it? Cindy and Lee on the stand? MN wiping the floor with the defense for the umpteenth time? It's going to be so awesome it should be on pay per view. I know I'd gladly pay to watch this hearing of the century!

It is a bit sad that I went to the store today and bought ingredients for a crock pot dinner on Thursday. lol

:twocents:Okay, I CAN'T let this post go unanswered on so many levels.:twocents:
Cindy Anthony's experience as WHAT...the wife of a member of LE? Speaking as one such creature :)blushing:mine is retired State homicide, highly decorated:blushing:), extrapolating FACTS aka "Anthony mistruths" to "only apply pressure to get them to respond" to ANY division of LE is dancing on the edge of, if not falling into, illegal behavior, providing a false police report or as :loser:ICA :loser:is well aware, lying to LEO! :waitasec: Guess she never helped him study for promotional exams, you DO learn so much!
:dance: Now, if you're talking about CA's wifely experience vs actions toward HER husband, the "only apply pressure to get them to respond" just MIGHT be the only tool in her toolshed but not a universal axiom!:angel:
IF she makes the inane statement UNDER OATH that she was using the odor of a corpse to emphasize a need to Code 3, there will be some explaining to follow that better sound more rational than "hurry because I smell icky stuff" vs "hey you guys & gals with families and committed by oath to protect and serve, there's a missing, possibly kidnapped innocent almost 3 year old child in imminent danger"
Heck NO! Just 'cause CA says something, that isn't the end of it!:banghead:

The jury should find CA very believable as a very upset, spontaneous utterer of the truth during that 911 call and may sit with mouths collectively catching flies as CA attempts to modify her extemporaneous 911 call with semi-scripted courtroom banter. :truce:

I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion

I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion
And risk getting charged with filing a false police report if it's NOT true??? :snooty::hand:Cindy wanted Casey arrested for Grand Theft Auto. Then it dawned on her that Caylee was still gone for 31 days and Casey wasn't allowing her to see/talk to her (we now know that wasn't possible, so Casey had to concoct a lie at that point- which turned out to be invisinannny, only she fingered ZF-G to the police). Cindy was definitely hysterical when she put two and two together and realized the car smelled like a dead body and... Caylee was nowhere to be found. This clearly was an excited utterance by the 3rd 911 call, not just a ruse to get the police there quicker!

Thanks for posting these....to watch these again after all this time...just reiterates to me the shock of the extent of the lies. In video #2 as CA was hearing about all of KC's lies and made-up people...there was not reaction from her. Nothing...no horror, no indignation, ...not even denial. She had not even an emotional reaction whatsoever. This is one mom who knows her daughter is a pathological liar.

If someone had hard copy evidence of preposterous lies that one of my children told...making up people and making up a job...and I never knew about and was just confronted about for the first time ever...I would scream, cry and throw up...not just at the shock and extent of the lies...but because, in that instant I would know that she was the killer.

She knows now and always knew that KC killed Caylee.

I so agree with all that you wrote ~
Like you, if someone was sitting across the table from me, and crossing off each lie that had been told to me for a month {or more}, it would be like a kick in the gut to me.

Hard enough to double me over and make me physically ill at the thoughts that would be racing through my head ~
I would be crying and screaming, for someone, anyone, to do SOMETHING.

I would have a "Casey Moment" ~ "Make them STOP".

I would also know that something terrible, terrible was wrong, and that life would never be the same.

I could not sit there and chomp on gum and, tap the table, look at my "notes", and, go off in another direction the way that CA does.

Never.

Yes, she KNEW that Caylee was gone, and was never coming back ~ As both of them {GA & CA} told reporters one day on their way to either see KC, or perhaps for an interview, "We've already LOST one child, we CANNOT LOOSE another.
Trueth be known, CA knew on July 3rd when she wrote her sobbing, and, "gonna get ya Casey" note on FaceBook.

Here's a cliff note for ya CA, "ya "lost KC a LONG time ago, LONG before you LOST Caylee". And, it was in YOUR HANDS to have been possibly been able to SAVE her, or at the very least help her.
But, maybe the medical deductable was not worth it to you, or, your pride in keeping all the dirty laundry at home is the reason.....

And, Caylee was not lost ~ She was killed.
And, she could have been saved, too.

BTW, sort of off topic but I've been thinking about it while reading this thread. I doubt KC knew that when she said Caylee had been kidnapped that it would then start to involve the FBI.

Also, I think it's time to stop referring to KC as ICA. On Thursday that might stop being a differentiating factor between Cindy and KC. JMO

BTW, sort of off topic but I've been thinking about it while reading this thread. I doubt KC knew that when she said Caylee had been kidnapped that it would then start to involve the FBI.

Also, I think it's time to stop referring to KC as ICA. On Thursday that might stop being a differentiating factor between Cindy and KC. JMO
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As in "two for one" strike of a keystroke ....... birds of a feather, flock together ....... naw, ICA and IKC is what I like. Emphasis on the double I's or we could use ICA for KC and Ica for CA. Kinda/sorta takes CA down a level using lower case letters.

I don't believe that Casey thought that her mother was REALLY on the phone to the law when they were in the car ~

Cindy probably threatened Casey all the time with calling the police on her for one thing or another, and, she never followed through with it.

When Casey told Cindy that Caylee had been "kidnapped", and had been gone for a month, she probably figured that she could talk her mother out of calling the police, and, to go into "cohoots" with her and let her join the private investigation that she claims she had been doing for a month ~
And, Cindy is just as twisted and devious as her daughter, and, she probably thought that she COULD have managed the job.

But, with Lee showing up, it put a twist in their skirts and put them both on the spot to do something ~ IMO.

I have long maintained that had the police never been called, that Caylee would have "gone to summer with her new-found grandparents for bonding", and come fall, it would have extended, and that would have been the end of it.
Cindy would tell all that Casey was enrolled in college, was spreading her wings, was doing great and marvalous things, and, "Oh, you just missed Caylee, we had her over the weekend unexpectedly". Damn the luck.....will be sure to let you know the next time we have her, she's getting so big~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member