NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Beli... Im with you feeling nauseated. I had the same train of thought, and its making me ill..

nice to see you, but sadly, its always something horrid :(

I keep telling myself that the chipper was used for her leg.. only her leg. This is the most disturbing case I have ever heard.:furious:

IIRC, BLOOD was found in chipper and on wood chips...........I think her little body was in the chipper and maybe got stuck and second chipper had to be used......glove to clean gooy mess out of chipper.........trees don't jam up because they have no blood, hair etc to jam the machine.........JMOO
Could his get any groser?
I really hope it is not true.
I really hope Zahra is found in 1 piece.
Poor child is a victim of 2 evil parents that fed off each other IMO :banghead:
:furious:

IIRC, BLOOD was found in chipper and on wood chips...........I think her little body was in the chipper and maybe got stuck and second chipper had to be used......glove to clean gooy mess out of chipper.........trees don't jam up because they have no blood, hair etc to jam the machine.........JMOO

bbm

ITA

Maybe it's possible to sleuth up some specific times/dates today? I will try my best to do some research as well (my cat passed away last night, so I am in and out of bawling), but I know our Astros are looking for specifics.

Trying to find the exact date of when Zahra was last seen (this might find a time/date per the picture of Zahra that was posting online on a family members account). And, hopefully, the day/time the inspector came out. If possible, the day she left Australia for the states.

If anyone bumps across this information, could you please direct it to the Astros?

(I don't know if this is OT and worth a TO, but thought it good a good plan. Again, sorry if I am not thinking too well this morning.)

I'm so sorry about your kitty. Hugs for you.

Check this out....I thought I heard it on the re-broadcast of Nancy Grace at 1am this morning, but I wanted to find it in the transcript first. What do you think of this?

*snipped
LANCE: Well, Nancy, this started out as a missing person investigation. And then it turned into a homicide investigation. They are looking for a body. Police do not believe that Zahra is still alive.

They have not named a suspect, but they have persons of interest. They have not ruled anybody out as a person of interest. That includes the stepmother as well as the father, and the stepmother had her first appearance in court today for an obstruction of justice charge for that fake ransom note that she wrote and left on the family vehicle.

Also on the narrative of the arrest affidavit, it says for reporting an abduction of her stepdaughter Zahra which leads us to believe that she may have had knowledge before she reported Zahra missing that she was already deceased."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/13/ng.01.html

She has two daughters. One has the initials BS first name Brittney.

There is also another Brittney (BS initials also) that is married/separated from EB's nephew.

The outspoken one is married to/separated from the nephew, correct?

First, I apologize if this theory has been posted - we're moving and I've missed a whole day of posts...

ETA: Has anyone else thought that something this terrible could have happened? Sometimes I wonder why I hang out on here, when cases/thoughts like this keep me up at night... :(

I'm right there with you belimom. These cases intrigue me because I guess I just can't wrap my mind around how someone can be so evil.

I am just getting to jump on here (lunchtime @ wk) & haven't had a chance to read all threads, so please forgive me fellow WB's if these things have already been discussed.

So here's my twocents: and questions:

1) Would AB & SM have been drawing a disability check on Zahra?

2) Has anyone seen AB's myspace acct? http://www.myspace.com/adam1802000 (I noticed his profile is now set to private, but last login was this past Sunday 10/10 & he states his mood as "annoyed"

3) Anyone notice how weight SM has lost in the 2 yrs. they have been together (comparing wedding photo on AB's myspace to current pics)?
Makes me think drugs.

4) Do you think the gasoline in the vehicles was caused by spilling out of the containers and the gas was purchased to start the lawn fire at around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday?

5) Does anyone know who called the FD?

6) Since a caller on NG last night stated that a prosthetic cannot be put in a woodchipper, is there a possibility it's in the landfill or that is what they were burning?

7) Did AB have custody of Zahra when he met SM online, or did the grandmother and SM conned AB into getting Zahra in order for sympathy, money, and a reason to not have to work.

IMO, the LE is keeping AB around in order to give him enough rope to hang himself.

Sorry this post is so long, but it has me fuming.:furious:

ITA...step-monster may have beat her to death, but daddy-dearest did nothing to stop step-monster and then disposed of her body via the woodchipper at HIS JOB...:puke:

Sorry if a repeat...Here is a cached page for "Deep Realm" whatever that is...Monster has two friends there. Can't go any deeper here at work...Can anyone find out further? TIA

http://www.deeprealm.com/fairygirl6668

ETA: This was posted a bizillion pages ago...Thanks :)

IMO, AB is involved and more so if it comes out that a wood chipper is involved some how. I look at it like who would be most comfortable using the wood chipper, AB or EB? AB, definitely.

Because of the amount of damage those things can do, I would bet that it's not as simple as just flipping a switch and the thing turns on. Wood Chippers are his comfort zone not EB.

I don't believe you HAVE to use initials, it's just kind of a favor so protect WS. Someone explained it to me yesterday and I can't remember the exact reasoning (because I've nearly lost my mind) but it made sense. Obviously, if it's a minor or someone not yet in the public/media, we have to use initials. Sorry I'm not much help. :crazy:

Thanks, Shamrock, that was helpful!

I haven't seen ANY reports of BLOOD being found in a chipper and on wood chips. The report is that cadaver dogs "hit" on those items. There are also reports that the dogs have hit in numerous places (beside the two family cars) but none of the hits are "conclusive".

The only BLOOD mentioned was two samples taken from the cars of POSSIBLE blood and a glove found with "red goo" on it by a neighbor.

Sorry if a repeat...Here is a cached page for "Deep Realm" whatever that is...Monster has two friends there. Can't go any deeper here at work...Can anyone find out further? TIA

http://www.deeprealm.com/fairygirl6668

I didn't find much to be seen there. Here two online friends there have a lot of friends (one over 700 and the other in the 1000's).

I keep coming back hoping to read they've found our beautiful Zahra. I can not believe how horrible this is turning out. Just the thought of a wood chipper sends chills down my spine. That lovely child deserved soooooo much more than she received in this life. I just pray that the creature/s who tormented her in this life get what they so richly deserve. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson