In Session - Monday May 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think I could dislike JB more than I already did. I was wrong. Listening to him right now. Dislike has turned into despise. :sick:

JB is on right now? You have got to be kidding me?! How ignorant can you be to go on IS the day before the trial begins??? Talk about trying this case in public-something he was at one time against.

I believe the story better be a knock your socks off, no other explanation could even come close type of opening . . . or the whole DT strategy will be TOAST . . . no butter!

Watching this interview with JB is making me sick. I know I have seen it before, but really watching it again is nauseating.

He keeps talking about the tragedy "at the center of this case" and talking about Casey. HELLO! The tragedy is the murder of a beautiful, innocent, trusting little baby girl!!!!

Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.

And God knows how many more days or months it would have been if her parents hadn't gotten the notice about the car at the tow place! Casey did not want to come clean ever, CA called the police as a bluff to Casey so maybe she would divulge where Caylee was, but she knew after she smelled the car that it wouldn't be an alive Caylee.

They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

:eek: Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?

That still doesn't explain 31 days. I just can't figure how they can tie him into this. :waitasec:

BBM:

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

There is no way they could tie RK to this ... besides, how would RK get the body in the trunk of ICA' car? how could RK get the baby blanket that was found at the site where Caylee's remains were ? what in the world would RK be doing with chloroform ? Oh ... and the duct tape ?

Geez ... I would believe an extra-terrestial did it before RK ...

They are talking about all of the evidence that the defense wanted to keep out. It is all coming in. The prosecution has the upper hand at this point.

Casey Jordan talking about the circumstantial case - that this will be putting all of the puzzle pieces together. She is saying there is a gap, on how Caylee was put in the woods.

typical "if there isn't a picture" you must acquit mentality.

I think that them blaming innocent people for this crime is going to make the jury mad. Roy Kronk called in three times in August to report something suspicious and LE dropped the ball on that. Their best bet is going to say that yes, Caylee died in Casey's care and call it an accident... good luck trying to convince a jury that, but blaming innocent people is not the way to go.

Beth and Jean love to bring up Roy K. They do it constantly. JB needs to change their talking points.

Why is it RK's fault she was not found sooner? Good grief, Charlie Brown, he certainly tried to get help to investigate. Does not sound reasonable that someone else put Caylee there after KC was in jail when RK found the exact spot where she was eventually found. What person can conceive that what they are seeing is the skull of a child? All he asked is that LE investigate because he knew something was not right. He certainly tried a lot harder to get help than the baby's own mother. DT should be ashamed of themselves if they try this route. It amounts to the "hallway" at Universal. A dead end. jmo

Did CA or GA ever explain why they ignored the calls from ICA?

NO but if I recall I think Lee stated they were trying to teach KC to be responsible and were ignoring her. Remember that was the day after the "fight" which CA claims never happened.

I believe she was super angry and wanted to see TONE - I have always believed - the searches on the computer about neck breaking etc. were not meant for Caylee, but for one of her parents.

I think she was planning something huge that would have left her witht he house and AMy would have been able to move in.

But Caylee ended up being the victim after some thought by KC>

MOO

They are now talking about the build-up to the trial. How the prosecution will start. It started as a missing child.

Beth - Saying the defense can chose to wait and do their opening when they present their case.

:eek: Beth saying the defense can say that Roy Kronk raises reasonable doubt. Why did it take so long for him to get someone to come out there. Why did he know for so long that she was in the woods?

i would call that "unreasonable doubt."

Repeating the clip of JB saying when the case starts don't watch the tv . . . that is what tivo is for . . . it's unreliable . . . .I have seen some of the coverage in this case, but I am shocked @ kc smiling, what she is wearing. KC saw how hard JB's student worked for free and was sworn in during one of their hearings. She smiled @ that moment, media ate it up, JB felt it was misleading.

I am kinda tired of the media being blamed for 'the circus' - yes I am the media, but I am pretty quick to call 'sensationalism' when it is due.

The day that the media DOESN'T jump on the KCs of the world, the day they stop caring about the Zahras and Caylees and Haleighs and Kyrons should be the day that they hand in their pad and pen.
The media has to represent these babies that no longer have a voice.... someone has too.

BBM:

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

There is no way they could tie RK to this ... besides, how would RK get the body in the trunk of ICA' car? how could RK get the baby blanket that was found at the site where Caylee's remains were ? what in the world would RK be doing with chloroform ? Oh ... and the duct tape ?

Geez ... I would be an extra-terrestial did it before RK ...

Me too.

There was also the laundry bag from Caylee's room that USED to be full of balls. RK got into Caylee's room and took the bag and tossed the balls loosely in the Anthony shed????

I don't think so.

I sure wish after JB toots his own horn about his Military service that he`would explain why he went so long without paying child support! IMO, they both go to show ones character. moo

I had not seen this interview either and just tuned into IS as JB was talking about how unfairly ICA has been treated in the Media, by LE, everyone. He also states that it is a shame that this case has turned into 'entertainment for many people' and talks about how the media manipulated CA/GA. He also states that the media presented CA unfairly and in a way that distorted what was actually going on.

Entertainment = 48 Hours? Interviews with MULTIPLE MSM, press conferences at every turn with and without his client..............and he says the media drove the interest in this case..............geesh

The RK thing was a monumental <bleep bleep bleep> errr mess up. THREE calls in August? and no response ... don't ask for the public's help if you are going to ignore it. This case may have had a COD IF someone had listened to him. His original calls were made before the rain and flooding in the area.

I am impressed he kept at it until December - so many would have thought "I made the call, they probably came out and checked and found nothing" and let it be at that.

OCSO have no doubt kicked some LE butt.

A gap? What does that mean?

Huge gap :) how could tiny little ICA possibly carry a garbage bag weighing ~30 lbs all by herself without help. :floorlaugh: She must have had outside assistance with that impossible feat.

Entertainment = 48 Hours? Interviews with MULTIPLE MSM, press conferences at every turn with and without his client..............and he says the media drove the interest in this case..............geesh

I hate to give the man anything .... BUT the media would have hounded him non-stop. A press conference is an easier way to get information out, give a chance for questions, a time to 'prepare' without taking 100s of phone calls.

Sometimes I am blown away by the stupid questions that are asked. eg "Did KC do it?" .... SERIOUSLY, YOU expect this man to say "Yes, yes indeed she did" .... I feel like walking up behind them and giving them a little slap up the head with my Journalism 101 textbook.

Oh, now JB is saying he had a similar case he defended. He said originally it was a felony murder charge of a 2 yr old. The jury lowered it to manslaughter and child abuse because someone had to pay for the death of a child. He felt the jury was an injustice because his client was a dark Hispanic and the jury was all white.

They are covering the case this morning.

Christy Paul seems to finally get it. She is asking how they can say there was an accident when there was duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth.

Casey Jordan has a theory, that after opening statements, they (CA&GA) will have a glimpse of what direction the defense is going. If they find that the defense is going after them, they just may "turn" on Casey.

respectfully snipped and BBM :

Thank You to you, and the other posters here, who have the "stomach" to watch IS ... I just cannot watch them any more ... not good for "my health" :floorlaugh:

BBM:

As to Christy Paul asking how they can say there was an accident when there was duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth --

:cow::cow::cow: I believe the duct tape was done by ICA "intentionally" because Caylee said something to CA ... I know there was this alleged "fight" and ICA stealing money from the grandparents was an issue ... but I still believe that the duct tape was to shut Caylee up.

Casey Jordan's theory that after opening statements, CA&GA will have a glimpse of what direction the defense is going, and if the defense is going after them, they may "turn" on Casey.

:cow::cow::cow: The A's will "never" turn on Casey ... I just don't see it ... but of course ... I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975