GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

IMO babies do not just disappear from a locked apartment.

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli 1m
Lone police car sits in front of Aniston Walker's grandmother's house. Neighbor tells me lots of activity and cadaver dogs at home earlier.

From the link below:
Police say the mother claimed she went to drop another child off at school when Anniston disappeared. She said she left the baby with another person. However, officials are receiving conflicting stories. Police questioned several family members.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/24409186/city-watch-alert-issued-for-infant

WHO is the other person she said she left the baby with? I can't imagine it's the 3yo!

I read something about the dad in an article, I'm backtracking all the articles I read earlier to find it.

wow, I have a three year old... I wouldn't dare leave him with a younger baby, I don't even leave him in the same room alone with my 9 month old bebegrande. no way. not that he has ill intent, he's simply obnoxious and has no clue that he could hurt a baby.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

How can police "believe" the father reported her missing? Wouldn't they know?

Some women! (smh) Just because you have a womb don't mean you should use it. Moo

Ciao

I was a little surprised to see the house - in a tidy middle class neighborhood.

According to the affidavit of complaint, Walker left Aniston home alone with a 3-year-old as she took her 5-year-old son to school.

According to police, Walker first called Aniston's father, Chitman, who then called police to report the baby missing.

Before police arrived, Walker reportedly left the 3-year-old alone again as she went looking for the infant.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/24417228...hind-missing-babys-house#.UtAxtuVpjZc.twitter

Why does she think it's okay to leave these babies home alone?

Now that she's been arrested for child abuse and neglect, I wish she would tell LE where baby Aniston is!

omg, it's safer to leave a newborn alone than a three year old! (not that either is ok!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Leaving babies and small children alone is actually a very common occurrence in lots of Europe

As a European citizen, I have to respectfully disagree. It's not normal to leave a baby or young child home alone.

It would be interesting to know what story the 5 yr. old gave to LE about the baby. If the oldest child recalls seeing the baby with the mother or not? Did the mother drive to take the child to school or walk? Does any one know?

Okay, here we go again...when was the last VERIFIED sighting by a NON-family member????

Bump back to the top - a 7 WEEK old baby FGS....

Everything is so quiet, not even seen any tweets come through for a while :( Getting late here, I'll keep checking in on my phone, hoping for a miracle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back