IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom'sGirl said:
I know that it isn't her biological mother, but last summer she spelled it wrong, so maybe she didn't know her dad's wife all that well :confused:
I knew my family very well. Fact - Darleen always spelled MY name wrong too. Spell-check always changes the name too - not the traditional way of spelling.

Dark Knight said:
It's an easy mental mistake to make I figure. Is it relevant to the case?
No.. not relevant to a double homiside of my family members. I was as close as any distance relationship can be. - if not closer as I spoke to them every week... I could walk around their house nude if I wanted - we were as close as that...Thank you Dark Knight. Darleen ALWAYS spelled my name wrong on b-day cards and christmas. Not the traditional way. Never thought about the spelling when I was typing the forum... I was only trying to get the information out.. The cross on my fathers property that his long life friend of 40yrs also spelled darleen's name wrong.. Just happens sometimes.

Dark Knight said:
If it is, maybe she doesn't want her name or location posted on here. :crazy: :slap:
I have no problem of my name being in public. I am not ashamed nor afraid.

blaize said:
The important thing is that on topix and here the posters are looking for help and information in solving these murders.

This Larry Carpenter character seems like a nasty piece of work though doesn't he?

And the other one Larry Mack, the man renting part of the house from "A" is also involved in drugs and connected in some way to "A" ex-boyfriend? I assume LE are aware of all these connections to the dark underbelly of society?

If it's not too indelicate a question to ask but where was "A" living when the murders occurred?

If "A" did not live with Terry & Darleen, did her ex-boyfriend have any reason to visit their house at any stage?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get a clear picture of what could have happened.

blaize
Amen Blaize. Thanks.

TOTALLY nasty piece of work Blaize - that larry carpenter... Just got me boiling when I heard about where he came from and that he's even making stories up about my family and the murders...

Larry Mack - his connection is a friend of x-boyfriend... LE fully aware of all relationships by this time in the ball-game already. I make sure that LE and DA is aware of every piece of information - to show charector and actions from parties AFTER the fact...

A- was living with x-boyfriend on a lake in a small little trailer.. JUST moved out together a few months prior. My family visited dad and darleen July 2005 and seen her/x-boyfriends place.. She still had room at dad's place - still her home as far as darleen as concerned.. thought she would come to her sences maybe one day... Ate.. watched TV - hung out still at dad's place..BOTH did... x-boyfriend was treated like family member so anytime him to visit would never come to question. X-boyfriend also worked with Dad.. same company.. worked together - close...Dad helps x-boyfriend out of a few 'jams' with the law.. not drug stuff tho - just traffic stuff and DL issues.

Rosco said:
Amen Blaize. Thanks.

TOTALLY nasty piece of work Blaize - that larry carpenter... Just got me boiling when I heard about where he came from and that he's even making stories up about my family and the murders...

Larry Mack - his connection is a friend of x-boyfriend... LE fully aware of all relationships by this time in the ball-game already. I make sure that LE and DA is aware of every piece of information - to show charector and actions from parties AFTER the fact...

A- was living with x-boyfriend on a lake in a small little trailer.. JUST moved out together a few months prior. My family visited dad and darleen July 2005 and seen her/x-boyfriends place.. She still had room at dad's place - still her home as far as darleen as concerned.. thought she would come to her sences maybe one day... Ate.. watched TV - hung out still at dad's place..BOTH did... x-boyfriend was treated like family member so anytime him to visit would never come to question. X-boyfriend also worked with Dad.. same company.. worked together - close...Dad helps x-boyfriend out of a few 'jams' with the law.. not drug stuff tho - just traffic stuff and DL issues.
So the dog, which was put on a chain, would trust their daughter's ex-boyfriend enought to let him him, or A, put him there? And neither of your parents would think twice about him being there, either? And he would have full access to the house. etc. Would they both know your parents Thursday night routines as well as you did?

Sounds like after the murder, A's living conditions improved greatly. She got the house. Did she get the renovations done that she told the newspaper she was getting done "making their dreams her dreams?"

Dark Knight said:
So the dog, which was put on a chain, would trust their daughter's ex-boyfriend enought to let him him, or A, put him there? And neither of your parents would think twice about him being there, either? And he would have full access to the house. etc. Would they both know your parents Thursday night routines as well as you did?

Sounds like after the murder, A's living conditions improved greatly. She got the house. Did she get the renovations done that she told the newspaper she was getting done "making their dreams her dreams?"

Neither would think twice about X's being there - even without A... They would both know routine. Dog would trust both. I just can't imagine...

Rosco said:
Neither would think twice about X's being there - even without A... They would both know routine. Dog would trust both. I just can't imagine...
So even though at one stage LE said that they couldn't rule the murders out as a random crime the actual facts point to someone very close to home.

That's sad really. I have no doubt from reading between the lines of your posts Rosco that LE have narrowed the scope of their investigations and that the individuals concerned are aware that they're persons of interest.

blaize

Rosco said:
If you want justice, you will have to imagine things you normally wouldn't, or would prefer not to.

Rosco, didn't you tell me that after the murders "A" told you to "butt out" when you pursued justice and basically banned you from the property? Despite being so close for so long?

blaize said:
So even though at one stage LE said that they couldn't rule the murders out as a random crime the actual facts point to someone very close to home.

That's sad really. I have no doubt from reading between the lines of your posts Rosco that LE have narrowed the scope of their investigations and that the individuals concerned are aware that they're persons of interest.

blaize
I too can read between line on LE info. Also, can't hide the facts of how parties acted during and after buried family. I think it paints a picture already.

Dark Knight said:
Rosco, didn't you tell me that after the murders "A" told you to "butt out" when you pursued justice and basically banned you from the property? Despite being so close for so long?
she did tell me to butt out. Actually it was her x- that told me thru him to her to me. She would not accept my phone calls.. Told other family members that we we stold from her.. before we left after the service. LIE.. I had a 120lb dog in my blazer along with a toddler w/baggage. Sorry - I was under the impression I would be visiting that house many more times... so sorry to say I did not take anything.. BOY wish I would have.. cuz now I can't even get anything that actually belonged to me or my husband - like all his hunting gear... LE said it's civil.. have to take her to court.. what a line of crappp... Glad I did obtain some personal belonings that last time - just small stuff - but worth GOLD to me now.

blaize said:
That is interesting. Did Terry or Darlene chain the dog becase they knew the person visiting? Hmm I wonder would it be worthwhile to check the phone records for all incoming calls to the landline and mobiles in the few days before the murders to see if someone called ahead for whatever reason?

blaize
I am certain LE looked at all phone records and cell phones from X and A and everyone... I was told.

Dark Knight said:
If you want justice, you will have to imagine things you normally wouldn't, or would prefer not to.
Yes sir.. I have to imagine.. and I even write about it. It's unbelievable hard!!! It's totally impossible to think onother direction... there just seems to be no other reasoning for some actions by others during and after...

If you don't mind me asking was the same weapon used for both victims and was it taken or left at the scene?

Were the ex and "A" able to supply any sort of alibi?

HollywoodBound said:
If you don't mind me asking was the same weapon used for both victims and was it taken or left at the scene?

No murder weapon was ever found. I don't know if they ever identified it beyond a blunt object. Although I thought I heard it was a hammer. Rosco may know.

Rosco, I'm sorry to be so blunt, but there had to be copious amounts of blood, due to the viciousness of the attack (an attack of rage, we had discussed.) Where there ANY footprints or handprints or anything left behind? I would think even the persons hand, arm, or weapon would drip blood leaving a trail. How could it not?

HollywoodBound said:

no weapon found. nothing for assuption on type of weapon as far as LE told me. They might know more from coroner report which is off limits. I am sure LE knows plenty but will not share to family.

Alibi's for both are themselves and some other charectors they were with that evening. Appears they have alibi... Soldid??? LE is not going down that road with family.

Dark Knight said:
Rosco, I'm sorry to be so blunt, but there had to be copious amounts of blood, due to the viciousness of the attack (an attack of rage, we had discussed.) Where there ANY footprints or handprints or anything left behind? I would think even the persons hand, arm, or weapon would drip blood leaving a trail. How could it not?
Thank for the concern for my feelings... I appreciate it. I know that talking about the brutality is very difficult as I am aware of how messy it was.. My husband was on the property that night - after bodies were taken.. to see what he might find missing.. He seen everything..

I was told by LE about shoe prints. No finger prints - as far as LE told. I was also told by LE - 'murder tried to clean up the mess' Not sure how LE refers... like did murder/s clean themselves (which I would imagine the party to be covered head-toe.. in hair... in eyes.. just all over) or clean the house.. floor... sink? LE was not specific.

Dark Knight said:
No murder weapon was ever found. I don't know if they ever identified it beyond a blunt object. Although I thought I heard it was a hammer. Rosco may know.
assuption are AX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member