Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's STOP This!!!!!

The fact is Casey used her name before this happened stating she was the nanny.

But we need to leave this poor lady alone now. She is trying to find a job & support her 4 kids...Casey could of used any of our names & any one of us here could of been near destroyed & its not fair to this poor woman..... OR her FAMILY

thank you

That's why I think she killed Caylee to spite her mother.

Remember her saying to Christine, about her parents: "They only care about Caylee. They don't care about me...they only want to find Caylee."

She was jealous of the attention Caylee got. Sick.

Hey Quick, I love the way you wade through all the BS and come up with a great point! This is exactly what she did. This girl is not our problem. This is what happens when you spoil a kid rotten and give them no discipline. Anyone here who is doing it currently..look at the resulting behavior.

I wonder if the dive team is still "training" considering the wicked storm that's going on.

See, I just think we are seeing the REAL George. You can play a part just so long until your true colors show.
As far as Casey not wanting to visit with Lee...I feel it was a "tit for tat" thing. They blew off two visits with here this week. IMHO Casey will sit in jail and never say a word. She has nothing to lose at this point. I think the only things she would have to tell is that Caylee is no longer with us.

CC..I don't think she'll change her story or even say that Casey is dead. I think she has all the points on her side right now..no body...she has no results yet from the DNA and lab..therefore she is only charged with child neglect. She is never going to admit to murder..she doesn't have to...until pre trial motions begin , if they find the body and up the charges..then when she finds she needs a deal LWOP vs DP she''ll cop a plea deal.

I agree. I saw that video and my stomach was tied up in knots for him. I don't like what the family had been doing at all but I still hate to see him so upset.
I don't believe they have knowingly "covered" anything up. I think they did what they thought needed to be done. For all of the things people have thought here, hindsight truly is 20/20. The last thing they would have thought when they smelled the car was that their own daughter would have murdered their grandaughter. The first thing on their minds was probably to get rid of that stench in the car. Cindy pulled the pants out of the car, they smelled like the car, so she washed them and was probably sick of cleaning up another one of Casey's messes.
They want to believe their daughter is telling them the truth ... that Caylee is okay. Their world is crashing down around them now because they are starting to realize the possiblity that Casey did, in fact, harm their grand child whom they deeply love.
George snapped this morning ... it's about time. I hope that both he and Cindy can come to grips with the cold, hard reality that Casey has done something so horrific that neither one of them will ever be able to clean up the mess she has made.
I feel horribly for this family ... for all except Casey. She is the cause of this ... not her parents or her brother. They too, are victims of Casey's evil deeds.

I'd buy that IF they had never had the experience of smelling "death" before - but that is one smell you NEVER EVER NEVER forget. Couple that with not seeing or speaking with Caylee for a month - no no no no no not buying it.

Sorry.

From Cindy.......who said she had never met her thou

Zanny not Zeneida Fernandez Gonzalez. Zanny could very well be a drug reference. There is also a children's book -- believe it or not -- with a charactor Zanny the Nanny. I can't believe I'm now going down this dead end road.

Well if they are still hanging around after all of that they are about to get really wet.. It is thundering like crazy here!

I like watching what is happening on the news as much as everyone else but I do think they should give them a break also.

I don't think I would want the worst thing that ever happened in my life to be broadcast day and night with them sitting on my lawn 24/7

exactly!!!!:clap:

They better leave them alone tomorrow! But you know they will want to get the "story" of how everyone feels about Caylee being missing and her birthday. What the news media SHOULD do is put together a piece ABOUT CAYLEE,.. not about her family and her mysterious disappearance,.. atleast on her birthday it should be ABOUT HER!

Could be. Casey had a month to do research and come up with this stuff before Cindy hunted her down and she was arrested. I think it's more likely Casey is a sociopath and a manipulative and skilled liar.

Is there a difference between a Sociopath and a Psychopath?

All of these (ASPD, NPD, BLPD) share so many characteristics in common and their criteria overlap. I see where you are coming from. When I think of Histrionic I think of the exaggerated emotions and I haven't seen that from Casey at all. The situations/interactions we have seen her in are very limited though.

IMO she is most definately NOT a split personality (Dissociative Identity Disorder). She is completely aware of the situation and her behavior, she just "sees" it differently than everyone else. JMO

Agreed

Zanny not Zeneida Fernandez Gonzalez. Zanny could very well be a drug reference. There is also a children's book -- believe it or not -- with a charactor Zanny the Nanny. I can't believe I'm now going down this dead end road.

I remember.........for me, the nanny is a total dead issue.

exactly!!!!:clap:

They better leave them alone tomorrow! But you know they will want to get the "story" of how everyone feels about Caylee being missing and her birthday. What the news media SHOULD do is put together a piece ABOUT CAYLEE,.. not about her family and her mysterious disappearance,.. atleast on her birthday it should be ABOUT HER!

I REALLY HOPE and PRAY they leave them alone tomorrow...I just think they need some time alone...but like everyone says..the press just wants the story.

Well if she fabricated the email from Universal, she may have had someone go in there as part of the coverup, or she could have gone in disguise. Let's remember, she had quite a lot of time to work on the coverup, if that's what she did.

I wondered this myself. Especially after Zenaida was shown with blonde hair last night. To me, not very hispanic looking. I considered the fact that she may have recently dyed her hair to change her look, after all of this. But, today this seems odd. Since she wouldn't need to change her look really...just her name! NOT that I think she is THE Zenaida. Just thinking - still.

But, how did she know this 2 years ago when she made up "Zanny" the invisible nanny? And now she finds this girl with the name Zenaida, could easily be nicknamed Zanny. That is what is odd.

IMO, the Zanny was never said in that household. Casey may have told her family about the "nanny", but I doubt she ever said the name "zanny".

on fox news the reporter is saying that she received a text message from Lee saying that his sister was not feeling well yesterday, and was sick today. that is the reason why there was no visit.

GOOD! She should feel sick,,.. HER BABY IS MISSING AND SHE COULD CARELESS!

I watched Georges drama moment and what I saw was, once again, the family blaming the press for not finding Caylee.

They want to use the media to get their story out. That's fine. They're actually very fortunate that their missing loved one caught the medias attention. Most families have to brave this nightmare without any media coverage.

So, IMO, suck it up, George. Organize a search for Caylee. You have the attention of an entire country. Use it!

Let's STOP This!!!!!

But we need to leave this poor lady alone now. She is trying to find a job & support her 4 kids...Casey could of used any of our names & any one of us here could of been near destroyed & its not fair to this poor woman..... OR her FAMILY

I'm so sorry if our discussing this bothers you... just a curiosity.. don't think I've said anything against the woman!

Let's STOP This!!!!!

Yes, I agree. I tried yesterday, didn't work. This woman is not involved just another innocent thrown under the bus. Hmmm, reminds me of another case. ;)

IMO, the Zanny was never said in that household. Casey may have told her family about the "nanny", but I doubt she ever said the name "zanny".

Maybe not. I guess I took that as fact. But, there are few of those so I doubt it. Anyway, I think I'm at the point where I can come to terms with it all being a non issue anyway. I think.

CC..I don't think she'll change her story or even say that Casey is dead. I think she has all the points on her side right now..no body...she has no results yet from the DNA and lab..therefore she is only charged with child neglect. She is never going to admit to murder..she doesn't have to...until pre trial motions begin , if they find the body and up the charges..then when she finds she needs a deal LWOP vs DP she''ll cop a plea deal.

I agree with this 100%. I also agree that if they had a spokesperson this wouldn't be happening. I don't like that fact that they blame all their problems on others. They have, all along, had the option to go behind close doors, when out in public say "no comment" The media hangs around because of just what happened with George this morning. This is better than Springer and it brings up their ratings. If I were them, after this morning, I would lay low and get a spokesperson. Until they do don't expect me to feel too sorry for them. Or as my grandson would say "He started it"..LOL

Is there a difference between a Sociopath and a Psychopath?

No, Sociopath is just what shrinks like to call it these days. Unless I'm wrong about that and someone can hop in and correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa