50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it! We're all in some strange, alternate universe. We've slipped through some horrible space-time continuum.

whats the jail site address? If this is true, it will be there.

OK I'm hoping this is mis-reporting by someone..are you freakin' kidding me?

I feel like dejavue is happening..sort of like ground hog day over and over and over. Next she will go home, the pizza guy will show up...and then the webcam...and finally little dude and his tent and lawn chair..

I hope they hire lots of security. How is she going to be safe, she has to be the most hated person in America right now.

I need the link for the Anthony house webcam then....please?

I'll believe it when I see it.. we need a link please!

Well, I suppose she does have her constitutional rights. I can see the ruccus now.

Can someone please stop the merry go round, I want off, it is making me nauseated.

BOTH amounts that were paid for her to get out could have been put to better use by donating to TES!

This will mean more protests. And more excitement on the web cam, I'm sure.

OMG...will the lunacy ever end????:banghead:

Apparently not.
:banghead:

What a bunch of HOOEY!!!!:silenced::silenced:

Will there be "protection" again?

Too bad no one protected CAYLEE. :cry:

I expected this to happen today when I read that bond had been posted on the other charges. :banghead:

No bond posted. Look at the jail site. same old info showing that estes revoked the bail. she is not going home tonite. thats for sure. there is also an undisclosed hold and 500,000 bail unpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77