PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is he looking for? This doesn't seem like a search for a body at all.

That was sad to watch...didn't want to get any dirt on his hands and yet when all was said and done they are filthy.

It does show what appear to be all 3 cell phones. He appears to have one hanging on each side of his belt and one in his hand he is talking on. (The one on the right hand side of his belt has been photographed on him in most every news reel.)

I think it is great that WFTV has the video and Geraldo couldn't get permission to air it. LOL JB sure messed up when he tossed them out, eh?!

Was that a white board nailed to the tree before he starts probing the brush? Isn't that mentioned in the 911 calls from August?

Ok, so we know:

1. He KNEW there was a bag or bags involved, based on the attention he gave to bags
2. I can't imagine just chatting on the phone with anyone while digging around a site like that, knowing I might find remains of a poor little Baby. He was getting direction IMO, else there is no other reason to be casually chit-chatting while undertaking important investigative work

Shame the quality is so poor. Hoping the FBI can work their magic and enhance the tape.
The quality is poor because that is a copy that we're viewing. In many spots you can see the persons hand and remote as they start & stop for editing. Looks like they edited by shooting another copy right off their TV screen.

After that I have absolutely no reservations as to DC's intentions for searching the area. None.

Ditto. :rolleyes:

I saw nothing in that tape that leads me to believe he was looking for anything that might have come from a Kio 'tip'

oh yeah. After watching that tape I honestly believe that he knew Caylee was out there in that area somewhere. Whoever he is talking to on the phone is the key to all of this. I hope we found out who was talking to on the phone.

What the heck is he looking for? This doesn't seem like a search for a body at all.

This is my question as well....where is this house that he was at the side of looking thru garbage bags? Or is it behind the school somewhere? Because I don't remember seeing anything like that unless it was back on the little dirt road, which if that's the case he was way too far down Suburban from the remains.

DC Investigations new advertising motto:

"Have probe and shovel - will obstruct!"

:waitasec::rolleyes:

It does show what appear to be all 3 cell phones. He appears to have one hanging on each side of his belt and one in his hand he is talking on. (The one on the right hand side of his belt has been photographed on him in most every news reel.)

I think it is great that WFTV has the video and Geraldo couldn't get permission to air it. LOL JB sure messed up when he tossed them out, eh?!

I said the same thing on the rumor thread - so glad Geraldo didn't get this - and puts last night's show even an even more clear context. (As if we didn't already know his was trying to blow sunshine up our...)

The quality is poor because that is a copy that we're viewing. In many spots you can see the persons hand and remote as they start & stop for editing. Looks like they edited by shooting another copy right off their TV screen.

I caught that, also. My take was that, "Yes, I deleted all the tapes, but I didn't say I deleted my copies of taping while watching the tapes." :D

Karma...and I keep remembering what your dear friend Yuri said. I sure do hope he makes it back to the board after this is over.

I imagine the price went way down after Geraldo passed.
I don't believe for a minute that Geraldo "passed", imo. I think he got a copy and was forbidden to show it on air. I don't think it was ever offered to him for sale, IMO. Spin. Spin. Spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46