2009.02.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy stressing entire timeline for Haleigh's disappearance is based on Misty's story. Also talking about LE requestioning Misty yesterday. Has TN & Crystal Cummings on show now.

I can't believe the LE does not tell them anything. TN said she did not talk to them today.

Gma says LE didn't tell her anything.
She saw search on media.
Ron not doing well.
Ron isn't searching today.

Teresa...........says she hasn't spoken to anyone today - didn't know about the search today until the media told her. Ron isn't doing well and hasn't come out of his tent today.

TN saying Ron has been out physically searching for Haleigh; but today just stayed in the tent.

Bombshell tonight ~ new tip leads dozens of LE to search deep in the woods south of the home; simultaneous search for sex predator less than a mile from home; FBI on the heels of Misty's cousin in TN; cousin visiting night Haleigh was taken. Alleged sighting of Haleigh in Knoxville TN. Authorities seize car ~ no details. Where is 5 y/o Haleigh?

On the heels? meaning they don't have him yet? WOWZA

I like Nancy for the most part, but it is a waste of time to me, WS'ers have vetted out more info. We knew most of this at 1:15 today. BOMBSHELL!

Teresa................saying Ron may not ever be able to go inside that mobile home again. No one came by today to ask Ron if he wanted to go out searching.

CC.....................doing the best we can, every day it weighs more and more on us. Doing whatever we can to bring Haleigh home.

Witness said the white male tried to shield her face. (this is about the TN sighting)

Nancy showing Misty's interview with Matt Lauer on Today ~ "If I was hiding something why would I show cops the shirt?"

Playing the interview with Matt Lauer this morning. Misty explaining how she found the pink shirt when LE took her back inside the home.

T. J. Hart..............chasing the same trail of Joe. Telling about the sighting in Tennessee. Joe has been spoken to by the FBI.

Natisha...........argument over a gun, and the gun later recovered from a ditch, and the cousin disappeared about the same time Joe did.

No one in the community came by today to ask Ron to go on a search with him according to his mom, wonder why?
Have the people given up on private searches?
Told not to by LE?
Ron say or do something?
Nancy never asks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads