Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
When most families endure a tragic situation, family and friends engulf them in support and help by dropping off food, etc. Could you tell if this was the case during the time you were there?

When most families endure a tragic situation, family and friends engulf them in support and help by dropping off food, etc. Could you tell if this was the case during the time you were there?

Didn't see any of that!

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you referring to the Grunds in the bolded statement? If that is the case, then a lot of your information came from the Anthony's, correct? Who have an obvious agenda when it comes to the Grunds.

Thanks for coming here and answering our questions, Tony -
MM

No I don't but since I am part of the defense according to them shouldn't I get a piece of that????

Is it true Leonard asked Baez for a dollar to make it legit? And did Baez actually not understand what a dollar would buy?

I think Baez didn't know what he was doing with the "contract" since he made sure to state that none of you were "part of the firm."

Are you referring to the Grunds in the bolded statement? If that is the case, then a lot of your information came from the Anthony's, correct? Who have an obvious agenda when it comes to the Grunds.

Thanks for coming here and answering our questions, Tony -
MM

I got NOTHING from the Anthony's about the Grunds. Investigating information from others. I cannot and will not go any further.

Regarding family friends - did the Anthony's have a lot of support? You mentioned that a lot of food wasn't being dropped off, but what about visits from friends/co workers/family? Or were they just pretty much surrounded by KC's defense team?

Is it true Leonard asked Baez for a dollar to make it legit? And did Baez actually not understand what a dollar would buy?

I think Baez didn't know what he was doing with the "contract" since he made sure to state that none of you were "part of the firm."

Can't go into details but you are close.

Regarding family friends - did the Anthony's have a lot of support? You mentioned that a lot of food wasn't being dropped off, but what about visits from friends/co workers/family? Or were they just pretty much surrounded by KC's defense team?

Just themselves and JB all the time.

Sorry but I can't right now.
Well that in itself is somewhat of an answer...so thanks...

I am sure the Anthony family was on their very best behavior when you were there. After all, you had just provided a half a million dollars of surety to have their daughter released from jail. This is going to tend to place you in favor with them. But we have seen, throughout this case, some very awesome folks, like Tim Miller for instance, fall into their disfavor, and the level of animosity and venom which followed was completely off the charts uncalled for. I just want to be clear that they would have been on their best behavior with you, for their benefit, whereas their behavior with others was not quite the same. I do appreciate your sharing how they were with us though, as it goes to show even more clearly in my way of thinking just how devious and diabolical they are. :eek:

Everybody is going to hate me but I actually have to go work for a couple of hours. I will come back when I am done with this bond. It should take about 2 hours. SORRY!!

It amazes me that you still have respect and empathy for your clients in your line of work. This case alone has about destroyed my faith in people all together. Thank you for caring what we think, setting the record straight and taking the time to visit WS. Your uncle is the last of the cowboys and you may be the last of the good guys.

Did you meet Jesse and if so...what was your personal impression of him?

Thanks for your input!

It IS appreciated.

Everybody is going to hate me but I actually have to go work for a couple of hours. I will come back when I am done with this bond. It should take about 2 hours. SORRY!!

Thanks Tony.

Did you meet the Milsteads of Kid Finders Network or receive second-hand information on them? If so, your take on them ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82