NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up... Going to close this thread please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4449026#post4449026"]Here[/ame]

Yes and w/out question LE has known this info... yet are choosing to hold it very close. Think about it tho why would LE more likely do this--because McNeill had a room of his own and there was no indication that anyone else was involved? Or because there's someone else on whom they've been focusing, whom they believe participated in Shaniya's rape or suspect contributed to her death? To me it seems they would be quieter if they suspected or were working on the latter, I mean I can't imagine why they'd be tightlipped and not confirm his having gotten a room himself kwim? :confused:

:parrot:
I know what you mean, kiki, and posted as much a few days ago. Either the perp to whom MAM delivered Shaniyah registered the room in his name (which I find hard to believe); or, a motel employee secured the room, Which begs the question: has this motel been used for similar purposes in the past?

Thank You! I had not seen that first creeper. My skin is crawling.

Ya, good old D was arrested the same day as MAM - made my skin crawl but cannot find any connection - not saying there isn't - I just couldn't find any.

I wonder what the new info is?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=1117200915852

Released: 11/17/2009Who do I contact? Theresa Chance
Public Information Officer
(910) 433-1896
Fayetteville Police DepartmentMedia Briefing Rescheduled Due to new information received in the investigation of Shaniya Davis, the Fayetteville Police Department has re-scheduled this afternoon’s media briefing to tomorrow morning, Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. The briefing will be conducted in front of the police department.
At this time the Medical Examiner’s office has confirmed the identity of the body found to be that of 5-year old Shaniya Davis. Official cause of death is still undetermined at this hour.
There is no additional information to be released at this time.
-End-
They may also be looking at other people and not ready to say murder yet...Once they do say it they have to go with it.
I am not sure they are looking at anyone else but I am still unclear on how they eliminated Cole so fast. ;) strange to me.

I have never read or heard this... everything I've read or heard has said "carrying her into," or "arrived at" or something conspicuously absent of "checking in." I would be interested tho if you can point me to where this is reported anywhere. It's one of the reasons I believe he may have been taking her to someone else.

I have not read or seen that before. Link?

I've thought about that as well. The problem is, why would mom call 911 if this was an agreed upon client appointment? If MAM did the appointment on his own, why is AD and not MAM charged with trafficking?

If a john was waiting and mom knew and approved, she would not have called 911. If she didn't know and MAM did it on his own, she wouldn't have been charged with trafficking. The john theory falls apart right there.

I think something happened earlier that MAM and AD had to cover up. He did the dirty work and she called 911 with the cover story implicating someone else. Coe.

My theory is that the 911 call was planned in advance.
Mom knew she was not coming back.
She told the Aunt as much in hindsight.
They had to explain a child that was missing.

I think the 911 call was made after the delivery was suppose to have been made. They couldn't report her missing if the john flaked out and wanted to meet the next day.

I think at 3am MAM picked her up and that is what the neighbor heard.
He shows up at the hotel at 6:11
Mom calls the police after he is there and I presume the money is exchanged, done deal, she is not coming back.

Momster starts the missing kid report.

Not saying it was a good plan, just that she was doing her part in a plan.

I have never read or heard this... everything I've read or heard has said "carrying her into," or "arrived at" or something conspicuously absent of "checking in." I would be interested tho if you can point me to where this is reported anywhere. It's one of the reasons I believe he may have been taking her to someone else.

In the press conference last Thursday, the spokeswoman specifically used the words they "checked in" several times. She also said they had "checked out" before the police got there.

"Alwaysonmymind"....thank you for that beautiful tribute to Shaynia

I was also struck by the fact that this sweetheart's birthday was Valentines Day..
Feb 14 2004

So very sad...oh why oh why did this have to end like this? Thanks for that beautiful video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa