Jr's custody issue arising from Ron's arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Beardsley the partner that handled the divorce? There would be no need for him, anyway.

Another one bites the dust-Brandon Beardsley is no longer representing RC on issues for Jr.

2010-01-28 082.NOTICE OF NON REPRESENTATION:BRANDON BEARDSLEY

I am surprised there are no court docket entries about the temp. custody.

Can you post the link to this info?

Wasn't Beardsley the partner that handled the divorce? There would be no need for him, anyway.

Beardsley and Shoemaker are partners.
Beardsley handled the civil cases, Shoemaker the criminal (for Ron).
Beardsley and Shoemaker took over Ron's cases after Kimball and Snyder resigned.
I have no idea if Shoemaker is still representing Ron for the criminal cases.

Part of the court docket for Jr. issues in bold below

2009-08-19 075.AMENDED NOTICE OF NON REPRESENTATION - JERRY SNYDER

2009-08-19 076.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-BRANDON BEARDSLEY FOR PETITIONER

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_menu.php

It looks like she is doing it for her children going to rehab?It takes what it takes to sober up and stay clean.It looks like the social services are working with her because her children were not taken out of her house.I do know people can and do sober up and stay clean and can and do have long term sobriety.This program of AA and NA and CA and others does works if you work it.I will not condemn her.I will try and help her.I will love and support her all I can.I pray she can stay strong.You can do it crystal.You really can.From the AA big book from join the tribe Take my hand.Walk with me up Twelve steps of Recovery to peace.

To thine own self be true.

One Day at A time.

Thank you for expressing hope and FAITH in a good report instead of so-called "realism" (translation = pessimism, or faith in a negative report). Your encouragement sure is a welcome relief from the miserable pronouncements of doom and prophecies of gloom lol ("Oh I don't see it ever getting better, ooohhh if they aren't grown up by now, ohhhhh nothing's gonna change..." :angel:) I think her honesty bodes well for her recovery. She just needs some people pulling and praying for her. God bless you, you are a true blessing :blowkiss:

:parrot:

It's not pessimism to recognize that a addict still taking opiates (whether prescribed to that individual or borrowed from someone else) is still in trouble. We all hope for the best for Crystal and her children. She needs help, not happy thoughts.

It's not pessimism to recognize that a addict still taking opiates (whether prescribed to that individual or borrowed from someone else) is still in trouble. We all hope for the best for Crystal and her children. She needs help, not happy thoughts.

She's getting help. That's the point.

Prayer is powerful :) and most anyone involved in recovery agrees that hope, support, and encouragement are not only instrumental but essential elements along that road. If only more people could appreciate this. No one was suggesting this was all that was needed, but attempting to demean or diminish their importance, reducing them to denial or mere "happy thoughts," won't change that fact. In addition, transparency and the willingness to be honest are especially hopeful and positive prognostic indicators on any journey to freedom from dependency. :prayer:

:parrot:

I have been reading your posts Pittsburgirl and I am wondering if you have any links or proof that CS is using illegal drugs. What I have noticed in the beginning of this DCS drug test is the term rumor (in TJ Hart’s latest article about CS). I can’t imagine how TJ would have access to DCS information. Anyway I just want to know how this all got started, and who started it. TJ Hart?

Ms. Suzanne, not only are your sentiments beautiful, but so is this video! I hope that Crystal knows how many of us are really pulling for her. She's been through a nightmare most of us can't even imagine, and she's still standing. I hope she gives herself credit for the strength she possesses, and never lets herself be convinced that she's deserving of any less than a wonderful life for herself, and for her babies.

Ms. Suzanne, not only are your sentiments beautiful, but so is this video! I hope that Crystal knows how many of us are really pulling for her. She's been through a nightmare most of us can't even imagine, and she's still standing. I hope she gives herself credit for the strength she possesses, and never lets herself be convinced that she's deserving of any less than a wonderful life for herself, and for her babies.

I see Marie's honesty about the situation as a positive sign. I don't think they are enabling her, or covering for her now. Putting it out there for public consumption is a gutsy things to do, and a loving thing for a mother to do. I wish them both the best as they fight these battles.

I saw this on Nancy's site and thought I would bring it here. Are they going to court AGAIN over Junior?

Breaking: Haleigh's parents land in court to determine the custody of her little brother, Ronald Jr., after their father & former stepmom land in jail during a prescription drug bust! Plus, more explosive jailhouse video from the key players in Haleigh's disappearance! Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night!

I imagine they had an ex parte hearing the first time and now she's going in for permanent custody.

Thanks for opening a new thread about it! :blowkiss:

Well its not like Ron can get custody of Junior, he doesn't even have custody of himself the state does. Ron is in jail on felony charges and unless they find Crystal unfit TN or GGS or any of the rest can not get custody. So of course Crystal will win custody, and permanent custody I'm sure, I think even if Ron some how does get out these are felony charges I don;t think a felon can have custody especially if the other parent is not a felon.

I had wondered why DFC came to talk to Misty about Ron's parenting skills even though he doesn't have custody and may be in jail for a while. This could explain it; if permanent custody has yet to be determined. I wonder who would be third in line so to speak if something happened to Crystal (heaven forbid) and Ron was in jail. I think GGM is just too old to be able to care for a 4 year old. I guess it would be between TN and Marie.

That poor child. He needs a good solid stable home. Maybe he has found one now.

I think this story is getting bumped-NG's facebook says tonight's show is about Caylee and this story:

Breaking News! The husband of a young missing newlywed bride just arrested on a homicide charge as a suspect in his wife's vanishing! Police won't say what evidence led them to arrest the new groom and won't say if his wife's body has been found! Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

It figures that more footage of weeping Casey Anthony would take the top spot on NG. The other story isn't much of a mystery if the husband has already been arrested. Yeah, who woulda thought that a guy running a pot farm in his house could also be involved in other crimes?

I agree that this is not likely a custody "fight," but rather a court determination of whether Crystal should get permanent custody. Or there might be an issue with her situation that we are unaware of. Even if Ron got out on bail, which isn't happening, I can't see how anyone could give him custody with a felony indictment and trial on the horizon. So I would think they are going through the standard procedures, whatever they are, interviewing the principals and putting things on the record. If Crystal got temporary custody, if things have gone well, chances are the course will make it permanent. Let's hope and pray that she does well.

maybe it's a good thing that NG is not running this tonight. sometimes i think her show gives out too much info for the bad guys. we know the croslins watch the show because we've all heard misty and her dad talking about it. i'm sure TN watches it since she's been on it so much. i think some of those recordings were played to get some of these people talking - kind of like guess what he/she said about you. i'm hoping that LE has gotten the exact response they wanted and now it's time to lay low until they are ready to put more pressure on them or something big breaks.

heck i think 1/2 of jose baez's law degree came from watching the defense attorneys on NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member