FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21

timeline from the examiner:http://www.examiner.com/article/timeline-surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance

Smooth Operator's Timeline

Please continue here...

Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
I appreciate your honesty! I think we know what we know and what we don't know will be revealed soon enough...if you research Dale's social media you will learn a LOT about how he thinks or more importantly how he doesn't think before his temper gets the best of him. That may come in handy behind bars. Bubba's waiting for his Cowboy JMO

Hey Jazz ... this particular issue reminds me of the following:

The Unknown
As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't know
We don't know.

-D.H. Rumsfeld :rocker:
—Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing

Just saying :)

Hey Jazz ... this particular issue reminds me of the following:

The Unknown
As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't know
We don't know.

-D.H. Rumsfeld :rocker:
—Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing

Just saying :)

Thanks now I can sleep well tonight...lol

If you were Dale where would you hide Michelle? My knitting group will meet tomorrow to update our maps. Any suggestions?

Thanks now I can sleep well tonight...lol

If you were Dale where would you hide Michelle? My knitting group will meet tomorrow to update our maps. Any suggestions?

Jazz, I would refer you to a previous post of mine as to what a likely location would look like in my opinion.

As to a particular location looking at the map I'm afraid right now I don't have that kind of energy and as I said a physical acquaintance with a particular area is much more preferable. I will take a look at the map and if you'd like we can compare notes in the near future, moreover I do have a great deal of confidence in your know how in respect to this issue and I believe that perhaps this is the most pertinent way to help solving this crime I just wish many more of you down there in the Orlando area would volunteer their time in looking for Michelle and that would be infinitely more useful that what me and others believe or not believe. Keep up the good work on your search.

I was just looking at Orange County property records. Not sure how to link to it, but Dale bought his condo in April, 2009 for $210,300. The current appraised value is $85,263. Does anyone know if he originally bought the condo with Michelle and the kids in mind? Or did he buy it when he and Michelle were broken up? The condo is in his name only.

I was just looking at Orange County property records. Not sure how to link to it, but Dale bought his condo in April, 2009 for $210,300. The current appraised value is $85,263. Does anyone know if he originally bought the condo with Michelle and the kids in mind? Or did he buy it when he and Michelle were broken up? The condo is in his name only.

Either way I bet he blamed Michelle for that...she has his car, he had the house payment on a condo worth a third of what he paid for it...and was paying her support for the twinners (well when he actually paid)...add in the lost engagement ring and Dale was one unhappy shirtless cowboy. I bet he planned this disappear long ago. Probably even used the PC episode to embarrass her before killing her IMO. If you watch the end of the show with the interview you see Dale's thoughts of killing her right on the screen. All JMO

Jazz, I would refer you to a previous post of mine as to what a likely location would look like in my opinion.

As to a particular location looking at the map I'm afraid right now I don't have that kind of energy and as I said a physical acquaintance with a particular area is much more preferable. I will take a look at the map and if you'd like we can compare notes in the near future, moreover I do have a great deal of confidence in your know how in respect to this issue and I believe that perhaps this is the most pertinent way to help solving this crime I just wish many more of you down there in the Orlando area would volunteer their time in looking for Michelle and that would be infinitely more useful that what me and others believe or not believe. Keep up the good work on your search.

I refer you to this: Dale did it ;) JK. Though I never met Michelle I feel called to help find her and fight for justice. I will not give up until we find her!

Either way I bet he blamed Michelle for that...she has his car, he had the house payment on a condo worth a third of what he paid for it...and was paying her support for the twinners (well when he actually paid)...add in the lost engagement ring and Dale was one unhappy shirtless cowboy. I bet he planned this disappear long ago. Probably even used the PC episode to embarrass her before killing her IMO. If you watch the end of the show with the interview you see Dale's thoughts of killing her right on the screen. All JMO

[BBM]
Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking.

WOWee! I dont have sound on my computer as somethings broken, and i never got to watch the PC episode because of it!

BBM above Can you provide a transcript for this part and explain what makes you think this??

thanks in advance!
Artzy

WOWee! I dont have sound on my computer as somethings broken, and i never got to watch the PC episode because of it!

BBM above Can you provide a transcript for this part and explain what makes you think this??

thanks in advance!
Artzy

For me it was when the interviewer was talking about co-parenting saying to Dale they have a long future/ life together ahead... Dale says "yes we have the rest of our lives and as far as I'm concerned it's done." Hmmm Michelle went missing 5 months later. So the rest of their lives TOGETHER ended pretty quickly after Dale said "It's done"....the look on Dale's face tells all! JMO in that moment he KNEW what Michelle's fate was going to be. After all he already warned Michelle that "her day was coming soon"...Dale unfortunately kept THAT promise:(

For me it was when the interviewer was talking about co-parenting saying to Dale they have a long future/ life together ahead... Dale says "yes we have the rest of our lives and as far as I'm concerned it's done." Hmmm Michelle went missing 5 months later. So the rest of their lives TOGETHER ended pretty quickly after Dale said "It's done"....the look on Dale's face tells all! JMO in that moment he KNEW what Michelle's fate was going to be. After all he already warned Michelle that "her day was coming soon"...Dale unfortunately kept THAT promise:(

thanks so much for your reply!

I remember some one talking about michelle sending him a text the night before the taping of the show, something about her wanting to get back together with dale. i thought he was saying " as far as im concerned its done " in context with michelle sending the text the night before saying she wanted back together, and he was refering to that text he was searching for and saying their relationship together was over and done, no more chances or getting back together type of stuff. I didnt get to put a look on the face together with any words said because of my computer situation tho, and that adds to alot at times.

But i dont really know because im only going off of what i have "heard" and "what was said about" the show, i never got to watch it with the sound.

I guess dale is the only one who knows the truth about what he meant by what he said. Maybe he didnt mean it the way i think, or the way you think, and maybe he was set off after watching the show the day michelle went missing. Its all speculation and view points for the time being untill he is proven guilty. Maybe if he is ever sitting in jail for MP disappearance he will tell the truth, if the truth is he meant what he said in that type of context.

I would really like to know what type of ranting and raving went on at the house between them when they lived together. He did seem to throw out alot of threats. I recall MP saying they ended up on the floor together crying after the fights. Those poor children im sure were on pins and needles when they fought! i can relate thru my own volitle childhood. So sad!

MOO

Things to ponder...We the people should be able to choose the cell mate for those who get convicted of a violent crime. Let the people speak;) When Dale gets convicted I vote that Dale should bunk with Jerry Sandusky...just sayin' MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine