GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

I'm sorry if I confused anyone. I was just offering to help search if searches were being conducted.

As for her SM log-ins, it's quite possible that LE is logging into her sites, no? I believe that when someone goes missing, LE will go into SM accounts to look for private messages and other info that would be of help. Any thoughts on this?

<modsnip>

I think it's fantastic you are willing to put your boots on the ground. But don't consider searching on your own, will you? It may not be safe. Wait until Ashley's family organize something, if they are going to.

If a missing poster had been made for Ashley it would really help, because then locals like yourself could pin them up. I really can't understand why this hasn't been done yet. I could put one together tomorrow, but I'm not very good.

Didn't we have a template somewhere, here on WS?

Yes mama.. it is. We have all the links now we started the thread before they came out, but she's out in the news now :)

Ooops! I thought I was on the last page of the thread when I saw Z's post asking for MSM. I was wondering why the last post was from a few days ago. Yikes, coffee anyone?

I think it's fantastic you are willing to put your boots on the ground. But don't consider searching on your own, will you? It may not be safe. Wait until Ashley's family organize something, if they are going to.

If a missing poster had been made for Ashley it would really help, because then locals like yourself could pin them up. I really can't understand why this hasn't been done yet. I could put one together tomorrow, but I'm not very good.

I could take the saved file and send it to the family through fb to print out perhaps. good thinking!

RBBM

Very sound advice. Search teams need to be trained so that they do not destroy forensic evidence, from clothing to blood to footprints. It's all evidence and tells a story.

Do not search alone, else you become a victim. Search teams should not consist of less than three persons, I prefer four. Tracker or lead sign cutter, two wing sign cutters, communications and map person and medical support.

Search teams, even "hasty teams" such as the Holly Grim team need training on looking for sign and evidence, as well as documentation. Everyone needs to be wearing a yellow vest. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Big search teams have a lot of training from CPR and First Aid, to FEMA Incident Command and National Search and Rescue Training.

I couldn't find any posters on her FB page or the articles, and someone mentioned a lack of poster here..

I'm going to mock one up. Should I include a version that's printing size?

Holly and Ashley are together on this website now. If another woman gets added it will be red flag day for me. I'm wondering if LE caught that home invader with the knife yet, who seemed more interested in the woman than any valuables. I'll have to check.

https://www.facebook.com/SupportJasonKahl

Ummmm...Kortne Stouffer, Palymyra PA. 29 July 2012.

Kortne, Holly and Ashley. All near each other and routs 422 and 222.

Family interview...will post vid...530 broadcast 69 news.

It is like this girl just stepped off the earth. Now it is 9 days later, we have had temps down near zero degrees at night. I am in Berks County, no one knows anything yet. So sad. Still hoping for a good outcome, but getting very worried.

Trackergd Yes, all 3 women are from same vicinity, although I will say Ashley and Kortne are much closer to one another than Holly Grim. I could drive from where Kortne went missing in 10 to 15 minutes or less to where Ashley was last seen. Where as Holly would be aprox an hour away. Still, very alarming that we now have 3 women missing in this area.

I couldn't find any posters on her FB page or the articles, and someone mentioned a lack of poster here..

I'm going to mock one up. Should I include a version that's printing size?

Ooh, yes please, fantastic! Thank you thank you.

It is like this girl just stepped off the earth. Now it is 9 days later, we have had temps down near zero degrees at night. I am in Berks County, no one knows anything yet. So sad. Still hoping for a good outcome, but getting very worried.

Yes, you'd think 'young woman disappears at 11pm at night in freezing cold wearing pyjama bottoms', might have hit some headlines before now.

Nida Ul Naseer in the UK's disappeared without her shoes in the rain, and that's hit every mainstream media source there almost immediately. Nida's vulnerable though (has an illness family won't give details about) and so everyone really, really wants to help find her.

The search for a missing Berks County woman reached Adamstown on Wednesday when police scoured a waste station, but came up empty.

Local investigators drained a pair of waste pools across from Bollman Hat Co. hoping to find 23-year-old Ashley Lynn Kline, reportedly missing since Dec. 30.

http://lancasteronline.com/article/...e-station-for-missing-Berks-County-woman.html

Moreover LE is saying that a piece of evidence was found nearby which is strongly linked to her, but they don't know if it's a homicide case or if she is in the vicinity at all.

At last. What some of us suspected and were so worried about is out in the open. Ashley has some difficulties and is very vulnerable.

I cannot fathom why this was not made public earlier, and why she is not endangered missing. I am very sad the investigation has taken this ominous turn though. I didn't expect that. Does anyone know if police know there has been recent activity on her social media?

There are three women missing in a relatively small area now, and someone running around abducting young girls about an hour and half away. It is very, very worrying.

I think you are trying to post the link which I posted above in post #128? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back