GUILTY WA - Zina Linnik, 12, Tacoma, 4 July 2007

I just heard about Zina while I was at the gym.. she is has been on some of the larger media stations already Hopefully this will mean a speedy return home for her.. I am praying that Zina returns home safe and sound.

Here's a little more about Zina from Saavy's link:

Tacoma police said. Witnesses reported hearing a scream and seeing an Asian male get into an older, gray van and drive away.

Linnik is described as a blonde, 4-foot-11-inch tall Ukrainian girl. She weighs 80 pounds and was reportedly wearing a pink T-shirt, capri pants and red flip-flop sandals at the time of her disappearance.

The van's partial Washington plate contains the numbers 1677.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Tacoma police at 253-591-5963.

Poor little Zina, she must have been terrified. Praying for her & her family!

A friend of mine told me about this and I sped here. What a gorgeous little girl. God, please let her be found safe...please!!!!

I wish I had access to the DMV records....I would look at thousands of license numbers and cross-reference it to prior arrest and other things trying to find this child. God keep her safe.

I wish I had access to the DMV records....I would look at thousands of license numbers and cross-reference it to prior arrest and other things trying to find this child. God keep her safe.

I hope LE is doing exactly that!

On the Big Story just now they had a guy on from AMW and said they are looking at ALL older model gray vans. And saying the suspect may not have been Asian.

The capri pants Zina was wearing were multicolored - pink, orange and yellow.

Gosh, it's been almost 48 hours. I hope this dear girl is found soon!

I heard this on Fox News...her father had asked her to go out to the alley to see if there any other family members out there because they had been watching fireworks. That just seems strange to me.

Has anyone heard anything on Zina?

Unfortunately, nothing on Zina. :(

I did read there is now a $5,000 reward for her safe return. Think it's offered by the Washington State Police.

Lord let this child be found soon.

I wonder if the house they searched was the house of the neighbor that the family initially suspected.

Police examine new video, search for witnesses in missing girl case

Two people were seen at a bus stop near the home of 12-year-old Zina Linnik around the time she disappeared, according to Tacoma police.

Spokesperson Mark Fulghum said the two were seen at the bus stop at 25th and South 'J' Street before and after the time the girl disappeared. Police are now trying to find the two people in hopes they may have new clues that could aid the investigation.

Police said they've also obtained video footage that may lend a clue.

"Now we have video to review from neighborhood cameras that may show the suspect or the vehicle for us," Fulghum said, "so everything is still moving forward in a positive way."

On Wednesday, police issued an Amber Alert for Zina, who may have been taken by a man driving a gray van near her home.

Police said Zina was walking in an alley behind her family's home Wednesday night in the 2500 block of South J Street when someone heard the girl scream.

more:
http://www.komotv.com/news/8371577.html

Zina could be anywhere by now. :(

Forty federal agents have joined Tacoma police in the search for a 12-year-old girl who was apparently abducted Wednesday, but leads so far — including one that vanished at a neighbor's front door — have yielded no trace of her.

Officers broke into the home of Zina Linnik's next-door neighbor in the 2500 block of South J Street on Friday night after three bloodhounds led them there. Police said they kicked in the door and searched the house but found no one home and no sign of the girl.

The alley where she disappeared, often filled with neighborhood children, was silent Saturday afternoon.

"I feel like my own child is missing," said Joan Harris, who lives across the alley from the Linnik home. "It could have been any one of our children."
She said her children had played basketball in the alley with the Linnik children for years.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003779610_missinggirl08m.html?syndication=rss

I wonder if LE ever found the next-door neighbor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back